Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

How To Publish Short Stories Without Initial Investment - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How To Publish Short Stories Without Initial Investment (673 Views)

E. Fantasy(short Stories) / How To Publish Your Books To The Amazon Kindle Store(Step By Step Tutorial) / How Do You Get To Publish Your Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Publish Short Stories Without Initial Investment by judchuks20(m): 7:05pm On Feb 18, 2010
Magic Wand does not seem to have a physical address. Can someone tell me about well-known book publishers that are reliable and that can allow me to publish without an initial investment?

1 Like

Re: How To Publish Short Stories Without Initial Investment by wumifab(m): 6:46pm On Feb 20, 2010
@judchuks20
First I have to ask, what kind of publishing are you looking at that you do not want to pay for? Are u selling the right to your work or you just want to stick with royalties? Your post seems rather incomplete.

About MagicWand's physical address, the fact that we are based in Ikeja Lagos Nigeria will do for now on a public domain like nairaland. People call in for details. Generally, publishers do not allow unsolicited submissions except you want your work to land in the pile.

We have gotten numerous calls already and we're considering a couple of works right now. If I may add, we are working on the novel of a nairalander based in the US, if such an individual will overlook the distance and yet contact us, what do we say of people based in Nigeria.

Good luck with your publisher search. I could help you with a few,
Lantern ltd in Oregun
Longman Plc on Oba Akran Rd Ikeja
University Press in Ibadan.

You can give them a try. 'hope we've been helpful.

Always honored to be of service to you.

Thanks.

MagicWand Publishing…where the magic is you.
+2348098643221, +23480598643
magicwandpublishing@gmail.com

they published "a heart to mend" in nigeria and a host of others. check the list below of some

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When God Says No! / Surf The Internet Freely Today / The Poster Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.