Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram (69763 Views)

People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) / Police Declares Biafra Security Service Illegal / Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by baike: 8:05pm On Aug 22, 2017
this will case war buhari with in mumu
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by Ishilove: 8:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
intruxive:
Once again IPOB offering themselves as sacrifice to nigerian army for training. I hope they saw zakzaki boys video sha. cry
While I am strongly against any form of extra judicial killing, this post of yours made LMAO!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by SpencerM(m): 8:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
expensiveguyman:
Haba! must u achieve everything by force it's a pity that we elected a tyranny without common sense as president of our dear nation

Bro, to start with leave this thread and go get ur brighter grammar, its called a TYRANT not a Tyranny...dont bother thanking me

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by IPOB123london: 8:12pm On Aug 22, 2017
Buhari has once again demonstrated he is a complete boko harem that ran away from London
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by hammerT: 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2017
Ishilove:

While I am strongly against any form of extra judicial killing, this post of yours made LMAO!!

ARE U STILL LOOKING 4 HUSBAND? OUR VERY OWN SISTER KEMI NAIRALAND HOME BASE. LMFAO!
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by andyanders: 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2017
I personally support his action. The so called IPOB secret service and Kanu himself should be executed. I support the decision. Nnamdi Kanu and his supporters should be arrested dead or alive.Buhari, I support your decision.
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by Sagay212: 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
Ladyjumong:
nw to sum up dz, didnt ask u 2 go as far as gvin me all dz BSS detail, we knw d movement z nt ryt,wat em emphasizin on z dat of d arewa's dat their leaders boldly condemn d act we knw of dat bt we both also knw dat that doesnt quench d impendin danger, PMB shuld tackle dat 1st den BSS follows, arewa's z more of a serious issu

How do want him to tackle the threat aside from the fact that some of the youths were invited by the police and warned to withdraw the threats which they did. Their leaders have assured you of the safety of igbo people in their region. The president himself has said every nigeria has the right to reside and do business in any part of the country. What are the leaders in the east saying about the Ogunigwe BSS warriors? Why is kanu bringing up BSS when others are trying to make peace.

Well this is the intentions of the Ipods and criminals, but unfortunately, their call for trouble will consume them.

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by hammerT: 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
EVERYBODY MAKE SOME NOISE...

IPOB IN THE BUILDING...

NOW LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR.

SO FAR BUHARI NIGERIA HAVE LOST EVERY MEASURES TAKEN AGAINST IPOB.

THIS MEASURE WILL ALSO WORK IN FAVOUR OF IPOB.

HAS ANY IPOB BEEN KILLED, NO.

IT IS ORDINARY MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN NIGERIA ARMY HAVE CONTINUED TO MURDER IN COLD BLOOD.

EACH TIME DEY DO THIS, WE GAIN MORE RECRUIT AND INTERNATIONAL SUPPORT.

BUHARI IS BACK TO CONTINUE BUT THIS TIME WE WILL SECURE A RIGHT TO SELF DEFENSE AND DAT IS WEN ALL U AFONJA RUNNING UR MOUTH WILL UNDERSTAND, U ARE FORKED.
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by rottennaija(m): 8:20pm On Aug 22, 2017
aolawale025:
Big Mistake! There's nothing dialogue cannot solve. Once you resort to force, you have already lost

Dialog what? That someone has decided to format a security agency inside a sovereign nation? Isn't that an act of terrorism?
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by MaryKaku007(m): 8:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Me ba??I entered NA with B.sc from Lasu.honestly typing if i'm through with you .i will post your pix on nairaland for people to learn

No service Personnel will rant like you do, you are bloody civilian like me. You make a hell of Noise, Impostor!
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by ReubenE(m): 8:25pm On Aug 22, 2017
Truthbtold1:
How can somebody that supposedly lived part of his life in a civilized environment come and declare his own secret service in a sovereign State. It is a treasonable act and should be dealt with decisively. Try this rubbish in USA or other sane climes na your neighbour self go shoot you.
You are absolutely correct.
Some of us admire Kanu for his bravery and his awakening of our collective desire to correct the mistakes of the past to make our country work.
However, it is treasonous for him to constitute a private army in a sovereign country whether it is violent or non violent as most people tend to opine.
This should be dealt with squarely using all means prescribed by law in order not to set a dangerous precedent.

Buhari needs to work on his approval ratings though. His recent behaviour clearly shows he is yet to learn to live as a peaceful man in this democratic dispensation.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2017
degamemaster:
You are wrong. There is nothing like "Biafra secret service" rather what we have is "Biafra security service" . They were formed specially for crowd control anytime ipob have a rally or gathering. So you people should stop twisting everything about Biafra and BIAFRANS to suit your evil agenda. Tell yourself the truth, in the history of NNAMDI KANU AND IPOB, have you heard anything violence from them or rather they are the victims of violence and brutality.

I don't do histrionics or emotion. This is purely a matter of legality.
Assuming that the name in fact was Biafra security service. Such a organization must follow clearly laid down legal regulations inter

1. First of all, you must register your company with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).

2. Secondly, you must also register with the NSCDC because they are the body with the sole responsibility of regulating private security companies in Nigeria.

3. You should also get registered with the National Association of Private Security Company Owners.

4. If you intend to run a security outfit that will bear fire arms then you also have to apply to the office of the National Security Adviser (NSA) for approval to bear such.

If the so called Biafra security service did not complete steps 1-3 it is an illegal organization and will be proscribed.

For as long as a person is within the territory of the FRN it must comply with its laws. If it does not do so then it is illegal. If it intends to force it's will against the state it will be restrained. If it resists it will meet the force of the state. All along ipob has positioned itself as a civil organization seeking peaceful change through a legally constituted referendum. It can turn around to set up an organization unknown under the law.

Let's remove drama and hyperbole from what is a simple matter of law.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by mightyhazell: 8:28pm On Aug 22, 2017
Ishilove:

if ur not an irredeemable hypocrite,tell me wots funny in DAT hateful balderdash?
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 22, 2017
2016v2017:

menmen20100:

Afonjas...deep in their hearts they like Nnamdi Kanu and wished he was yorubaa but because they are naturally envious people, cannot do what Nnamdi Kanu is doing, so they resort to "WE MUST DESTROY HIM SINCE WE CANNOT DO IT, AND WE WILL NEVER LET THE CREDIT GO TO IGBOS FOR SAVING EVERY TRIBE OUT OF THIS EVIL COUNTRY, INCLUDING OUR SOPHISTICATED SELVES"

Why will Yorubas want a man like cownu for heaven sake, what good has he done for you since he started his rubbish agitation , point out one direct influence he had on your life and tell me his usefulness as to why the Yoruba will dream of having a intellectually deranged man as a leader ..
we don't want a man like him cause we yoruba's are not educated illiterates and we can think on our own so we don't need anyone to agitate rubbish for us

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by Enice(m): 8:29pm On Aug 22, 2017
letusbepieces:

Nobody is Afraid, get dat into ur empty skull.
keep decieving yourself f00l skull
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by Agimor(m): 8:29pm On Aug 22, 2017
doctokwus:
Yet nothing on the illegal and selective recruitments,of mostly Northerners in the armed Forces and DSS.
How would the average SouthEasterner that does not buy into the Biafran agitation for eg feel knowing the security forces are systematically being turned into a Northern security forces and you want to use that force against their brothers,though on different ideological divide.
I wouldn't feel the govt is really out to help me if I was in that shoe.
This goverment,and rightly so,is being perceived as not pursuing justice on an equal basis,aside not being honest in it's dealings with the Nigerian people.
By the way there is no mention of Arewa youths being dealth with.A group that openly gave a particular tribe an ultimatum to quit a territory of Nigeria or they would force them!
Nothing on the viral songs calling for extermination of the Ibos!!
A case of the stick for IPOB and carrot for Arewa!!!
The Arewa, herds men are all treated as sacred cow under Osama Buhari, regime. Buhari divisive attitude and comment is glare to the discerning mind.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by nkechidon: 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2017
These are the questions I want all these monkeys and baboons to answer.. Definitely, let's assumed that the real London Base Buhari is Back to The Zoo and decided to Address Nigerians (Not Biafrans).

Why did he only tackle the issues of Biafrans and reminding us his Discussion with Ojukwu?

Because Ojukwu is no longer alive that's why he lied against him, why didn't he trash the case of poverty in Nigeria?

Why didn't he addressed the case of Boko Haram insurgency? Where is the Nigerian 2015, 2016, 2017 Budget?

Did he say anything about the Igbo war song that Northerners were chanting?

What About the Igbo Quit Notice Issued by Arewa Youths?

Why didn't he tell the world the name of his sickness that kept him away from the zoo for 104 days?. Why didn't any one questioned him or interview him after he must have used the brains of gullible Nigerians to drink Garri

This is a simple prove to tell you that this Robotic President was programmed to unleash this garbage he did today just to instigate fear in Biafrans but little did he know that our formidability is non-negotiable!!.

Do not be deceive! Buhari is dead and buried!!. We are stopping at Nothing until Biafra is Restored. As simple as that.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by nkechidon: 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
These are the questions I want all these monkeys and baboons to answer.. Definitely, let's assumed that the real London Base Buhari is Back to The Zoo and decided to Address Nigerians (Not Biafrans).

Why did he only tackle the issues of Biafrans and reminding us his Discussion with Ojukwu?

Because Ojukwu is no longer alive that's why he lied against him, why didn't he trash the case of poverty in Nigeria?

Why didn't he addressed the case of Boko Haram insurgency? Where is the Nigerian 2015, 2016, 2017 Budget?

Did he say anything about the Igbo war song that Northerners were chanting?

What About the Igbo Quit Notice Issued by Arewa Youths?

Why didn't he tell the world the name of his sickness that kept him away from the zoo for 104 days?. Why didn't any one questioned him or interview him after he must have used the brains of gullible Nigerians to drink Garri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by Ladyjumong(f): 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
Sagay212:

How do wnt him to tackle the threat aside frm the fact that some of the youths were invited by the police and warned to withdraw the threats which they did.dia leaders have assured u of the safety of igbo people in their region.The president himself has said every nigeria has the right to reside and do business in any part of the country.Wat are the leaders in the east saying abou the BSS warriors?Wel the intentions of the Ipods nd criminals,dia call for trouble will consume them.
yeah northen leaders ave done sumtin,even warning i ve nt seriously noticed ave been issused.the question remains,deep down u do u belief all those warnin ave curb the impending danger? no like seriously think about it. why do we nigerians stil ave d belief dat serious threatenin nd warnin can aviate impendin danger,wen do we start workin wit d opposite of threat since the threat been issued z just makin matters worse.u belief warning the arewas nd statement withdrawal change anytin?
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by somez(m): 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
Chai.. This Ya grammar eh, I am not understand ooo... Who get panadol, abeg
GeeGuard:
Shot up and stop peddling fake news to promote a website for megree traffic to your website
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by Theleutenant: 8:41pm On Aug 22, 2017
MaryKaku007:

No service Personnel will rant like you do, you are bloody civilian like me. You make a hell of Noise, Impostor!
. the ediott you quoted is one jobless yorubastard from Lagos state. he is no where near a military personnel. infact his real name is farouk oladimeji.i have his complete file here with me
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by ladychioma: 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
He who kills by sword shall die by sword. You people should leave unarmed civilians alone.
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by kitone: 8:44pm On Aug 22, 2017
perez100:
A new group is formed from a non violent group, and the new group has never done any harm to anybody yet they become your nightmare despite not bearing arms.
So we should wait until they start buying arms abi,that's how boko haram started,some people will be in Lagos and be shouting iPod. Let the war start an see if you will survive in Lagos.mtshewwee
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by Ishilove: 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2017
mightyhazell:
if ur not an irredeemable hypocrite,tell me wots funny in DAT hateful balderdash?

Hold on...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by hammerT: 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
kitone:

So we should wait until they start buying arms abi,that's how boko haram started,some people will be in Lagos and be shouting iPod. Let the war start an see if you will survive in Lagos.mtshewwee

BSS are secret agent, who Buhari dey go fight? Ghost?

Abi u think say dem get check point or barracks?

Where will u see dem? Just dont endanger Nigeria Military men lives.
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by JoshMedia: 8:50pm On Aug 22, 2017
toofit007:
because they are not with guns and bullets that is why you think Nigeria army will kill them all, what about when they carry gun what will be your conclusion?

Army go still finish them cheesy cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by degamemaster(m): 8:51pm On Aug 22, 2017
greenpasture:

I don't do histrionics or emotion. This is purely a matter of legality.
Assuming that the name in fact was Biafra security service. Such a organization must follow clearly laid down legal regulations inter

1. First of all, you must register your company with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).

2. Secondly, you must also register with the NSCDC because they are the body with the sole responsibility of regulating private security companies in Nigeria.

3. You should also get registered with the National Association of Private Security Company Owners.

4. If you intend to run a security outfit that will bear fire arms then you also have to apply to the office of the National Security Adviser (NSA) for approval to bear such.

If the so called Biafra security service did not complete steps 1-3 it is an illegal organization and will be proscribed.

For as long as a person is within the territory of the FRN it must comply with its laws. If it does not do so then it is illegal. If it intends to force it's will against the state it will be restrained. If it resists it will meet the force of the state. All along ipob has positioned itself as a civil organization seeking peaceful change through a legally constituted referendum. It can turn around to set up an organization unknown under the law.

Let's remove drama and hyperbole from what is a simple matter of law.

In a same clime what you mentioned there are admittable to being a normal procedures, but think of this, you that is typing and defending this joke of a country, how many times have you seen or heard about a right process followed to employ or admit students in that useless country? Now answer this questions, fulani herdsmen that are bearing fire arms and killing Nigerians, who registered them and in which govt approved office were they registered? HISBAH or whatever they are called that is in the of them have your govt gone after and brought to book? Now its Nnamdi Kanu and Biafra security service that are obviously non violent and peaceful agitators that you all are picking up you guns for. You see your hypocrisy and hatred for the Igbos will consume you all and sink that hell hole of country.
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by MXrap: 8:53pm On Aug 22, 2017
Good one. They should start with Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2017
KingsleyCEO:

Did Kanu say he inaugurated a Secret Service? The answer is no... The members have not also said they are Secret Service. What's on getting is just speculation, until investigations are made one can't draw conclusion.

Wrong. They called it a Secret Service.

In an attempt to douse tensions, the Publicity Secretary of IPOB, Emma Powerful, told The Sun Newspaper on Sunday that the secret service was not set up as a “standing army” but “a vigilante group to monitor and ensure the safety of its people returning from the North over the October 1 quit notice served on Igbo people in the North by a coalition of Arewa youth.”

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/south-south-regional/241032-set-biafra-secret-service-ipob.html
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by hammerT: 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2017
MXrap:
Good one. They should start with Nnamdi Kanu

After 2 years of failed charges and detention?

Is this the dafts ruling Nigeria?

No wonder Nigeria imports oil despite being top 5 oil producers.
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by blaqoracle: 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2017
doctokwus:
Yet nothing on the illegal and selective recruitments,of mostly Northerners in the armed Forces and DSS.
How would the average SouthEasterner that does not buy into the Biafran agitation for eg feel knowing the security forces are systematically being turned into a Northern security forces and you want to use that force against their brothers,though on different ideological divide.
This goverment,and rightly so,is being perceived as not pursuing justice on an equal basis,aside not being honest in it's dealings with the Nigerian people.
by the way there is no mention of Arewa youths being dealth with.A group that openly gave a particular tribe an ultimatum to quit a territory of Nigeria or they would force them! case of the stick for IPOB and carrot for Arewa!!!
is the same cowardly southerners, who always take to flight when confronted with boko haram, that want to be recruited imto the nigerian army.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

"Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites / Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today / Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.