Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,168 members, 7,953,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:04 PM

I Kissed Failure Goodbye By Pat Ima | My Success Story - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Kissed Failure Goodbye By Pat Ima | My Success Story (508 Views)

Kawthar Shehu Toro: My JAMB Scores Success Story – Gombe Top Scorer / Archibong Bassey, UNICAL 19-Year-Old First Class Graduate Shares Success Story / My Success Story In FUTA With 4.68 From 3.80! - Babatunde Babajide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Kissed Failure Goodbye By Pat Ima | My Success Story by campusmuster: 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
Some years ago while in pharmacy school I wrote a course and failed. Honestly speaking it took me by surprise because I was popular in the pharmacy school plus I was one of the top ranking brilliant student. Did you say Failed? Yes dear I too had a share of my own failure.

I remembered going to the board that day with the full confidence of a believing christian after praying and fasting prior to the set date of the result. I declared so many prophetic words before getting to the board but with all the faith I had I could not stop my racing heart which if checked would probably have been beating at 100 beats/min.

Ladies and Gentle men behold the results were pasted and I saw “FAILED TO REPEAT”, Wow! I exclaimed, I started laughing uncontrollably. The failure that year in the department was massive so people flocked the board.

When a friend saw me laughing he smiled and asked; You made it through right? He did not stop there, he went further to say “I know your type, una no dey carry last”. That was when I realized that I had not only failed myself but the expectations of everyone.

I started shedding tears, I felt a deep sharp pain in my heart that would not go away, I could not control the tears, I just held him tight and wept.

These were his words to me:

https://www.campusmuster.com/i-kissed-failure-goodbye-by-pat-ima-my-success-story/
Re: I Kissed Failure Goodbye By Pat Ima | My Success Story by mikejj(m): 4:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
my own failure story be like dictionary if I own write
Re: I Kissed Failure Goodbye By Pat Ima | My Success Story by campusmuster: 4:55pm On Aug 22, 2017
mikejj:
my own failure story be like dictionary if I own write
Funny! But the world awaits you
Re: I Kissed Failure Goodbye By Pat Ima | My Success Story by obisco4u: 5:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
That's not close to the failure described bellow:

He always wanted to be an engineer, even had talent for it. Luckly he got admission into a polytechnic to study elect/elect but his parents pasuaded him to go to a college of education to study Computer science/physics education due to their financial challege.

He accepted and went and Graduated tops from the COE with best result hoping to do direct entry to study computer engineering with his NCE. He wrote Jamb and got admitted into a state university to study computer science. He dropped out because he did not like the school and also wanted to study engineering not science. So he wrote jamb again and this time, did not get admission. Meanwhile he also discovered that no university accepts NCE for engineering.

Realising that time and age are not in his favour he took his only option which will allow him graduate 2 years before hitting age 30 and went for direct entry to study Computer education and obtained a BSc(ed). He went from engineer to teacher...

Now that's failure.

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To ASUU President - By Bright Agbonifo AKA Bryt De'poet / Federal University Oye-ekiti Aspirant 2017/2018 Thread(chat Room) / ASUU Suspends Strike- Gives FG Till October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.