Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Why I Always Pray For Women Naked - CAC Pastor - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Always Pray For Women Naked - CAC Pastor (973 Views)

CAC Pastor Confessed His Actions With Teenager After Several Beating / CAC Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl In Ondo (Photo) / CAC Pastor Arrested For Scamming Church Members With Fake Job Offers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Always Pray For Women Naked - CAC Pastor by cuteboy2: 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2017
A woman, Mrs. Omotola Akerele, has alleged that a pastor, Mathew Olakunle, had sex with her when she was undergoing spiritual healing in his church, adding that the intercourse resulted in pregnancy.

Pastor Olakunle, who was the head of the Christ Apostolic Church, Oke Itura, in Iju town, in the Akure North Local Government Area of Ondo State, admitted praying for women in the church naked, adding that God answered the prayer of naked people faster.

He explained that Omotola’s case was a spiritual attack and she agreed to undergo the spiritual exercise performed on her in the church.

The 32-year-old woman, who narrated her ordeal on a programme on Adaba FM, Akure, Ondo State, said her mother, who was a member of the church, introduced her to the pastor when she was battling with severe cough.

Omotola, aid after the intercourse with the pastor, she became pregnant, adding that she aborted the pregnancy without telling her husband about it.

She said when her husband got to know about it, he sent her out of her matrimonial home.
Re: Why I Always Pray For Women Naked - CAC Pastor by benzene00: 5:04pm On Aug 22, 2017
wonders
Re: Why I Always Pray For Women Naked - CAC Pastor by simplyhonest(m): 5:04pm On Aug 22, 2017
hmnn...fake pastors everywhere... gullible members seeking for what is not lost... if you are coughing, when did a church become a hospital?... how does praying naked help to accelerate healing?...
Re: Why I Always Pray For Women Naked - CAC Pastor by Lanretoye(m): 5:10pm On Aug 22, 2017
hope the spiritual attack has gone sha.
Re: Why I Always Pray For Women Naked - CAC Pastor by Ehinmola(m): 5:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
simplyhonest:
hmnn...fake pastors everywhere... gullible members seeking for what is not lost... if you are coughing, when did a church become a hospital?... how does praying naked help to accelerate healing?...
. The fake pastor gave her fake cough syrup through the second mouth located inbetween her legs and the syrup expressly cured the cough. This is wonderful
Re: Why I Always Pray For Women Naked - CAC Pastor by sirkaebs: 6:14pm On Aug 22, 2017
You can now get a loan and pay at a later date. Try out @paylaterNG! Apply for a loan & receive a decision in minutes: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lenddo.mobile.paylater&referrer=ReferralCode.CHINLZJG
Re: Why I Always Pray For Women Naked - CAC Pastor by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
Baba Akinosun or Baba Lagunju must hear this

(1) (Reply)

NEW UPDATE. Latest 419 trick using MTN-NG SMS Alert . PLEASE READ / EVIL: Ghanaian Lady Dumps Her Step Daughter In Hot Water For Bedwetting / The War Of My Life-my Fight Against Devil Worshiping African American Cultists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.