Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

The Spiritual Implication Of The Eclipse Of America. The Great American Eclipse. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Spiritual Implication Of The Eclipse Of America. The Great American Eclipse. (3403 Views)

Spiritual Implication Of The Nigerian Flood And Connection To Suleman / The Origin Of "Shaku Shaku" Dance - Spiritual Implication / What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Using Padlock With Key Or Key For Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Spiritual Implication Of The Eclipse Of America. The Great American Eclipse. by MrPresident1: 12:00am On Apr 10, 2020
MrPresident1:
Some people will say, oh had I known, had I known, had I known
Re: The Spiritual Implication Of The Eclipse Of America. The Great American Eclipse. by budaatum: 5:21pm On Apr 11, 2020
MrPresident1:
Whenever it is the turn of a ruling world power to go down, its descent/degradation is usually heralded by an ECLIPSE as seen in the verse below.

Mathew 24:29
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

Let us examine the precedents to buttress this point, a composite examination of the Scriptures will give us the full picture and implication of what happened yesterday in America.
So, you saying America fell in 2017, or what?
Re: The Spiritual Implication Of The Eclipse Of America. The Great American Eclipse. by IkalaiyeLOTO: 6:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
grin

budaatum:

Re: The Spiritual Implication Of The Eclipse Of America. The Great American Eclipse. by MrPresident1: 10:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
budaatum:

Buda for eartum, the death of an empire is heralded by an eclipse.
Re: The Spiritual Implication Of The Eclipse Of America. The Great American Eclipse. by budaatum: 11:03pm On Apr 11, 2020
MrPresident1:

Buda for eartum, the death of an empire is heralded by an eclipse.
So, every time there was an eclipse an empire died?

Below is a list of eclipses in 2019. Please tell, which empires died in 2019?

1 Like

Re: The Spiritual Implication Of The Eclipse Of America. The Great American Eclipse. by MrPresident1: 11:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
budaatum:

So, every time there was an eclipse an empire died?

Below is a list of eclipses in 2019. Please tell, which empires died in 2019?

Buda for eartum, use your head now, use your brain.

This eclipse happened only in America, that's why it is called the great American eclipse. On the 14th of August 2017, Donald Trum declared the end of the tribulations via his address to the world America in the aftermath of the charlottesville event. Then exactly one week later, on the 21st of August 2017, we had the great American eclipse
Re: The Spiritual Implication Of The Eclipse Of America. The Great American Eclipse. by Ishilove: 11:29pm On Apr 11, 2020
MrPresident1:

This eclipse happened only in America, that's why it is called the great American eclipse. On the 14th of August 2017, Donald Trum declared the end of the tribulations via his address to the world America in the aftermath of the charlottesville event. Then exactly one week later, on the 21st of August 2017, we had the great American eclipse
*facepalm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Spiritual Implication Of The Eclipse Of America. The Great American Eclipse. by MrPresident1: 11:30pm On Apr 11, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00RAteYexNA

Buda for eartum aka budaatum, this is the speech that ended the tribulation

Of course, in the real tradition of Trump, he begins his speech with his trumps. He talks about how he has created one million new jobs, how the factories are moving back to America and other such wonderful trumps
Re: The Spiritual Implication Of The Eclipse Of America. The Great American Eclipse. by MrPresident1: 11:32pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ishilove:

*facepalm

Wetin?

I have been given the power to smash any serpent or scorpion grin cool
Re: The Spiritual Implication Of The Eclipse Of America. The Great American Eclipse. by budaatum: 11:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
MrPresident1:

I don't think my head can easily get around your gibberish. Enlighten me to it please. Name empires that died in 2019 when eclipses happened.

Na
Re: The Spiritual Implication Of The Eclipse Of America. The Great American Eclipse. by budaatum: 11:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
MrPresident1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00RAteYexNA

Buda for eartum aka budaatum, this is the speech that ended the tribulation

Of course, in the real tradition of Trump, he begins his speech with his trumps. He talks about how he has created one million new jobs, how the factories are moving back to America and other such wonderful trumps
And your point is, what? An empire died?
Re: The Spiritual Implication Of The Eclipse Of America. The Great American Eclipse. by MrPresident1: 11:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
budaatum:

I don't think my head can easily get around your gibberish. Enlighten me to it please. Name empires that died in 2019 when eclipses happened.

Na

This is gibberish to you because you di not have the mental capacity to comprehend it. Name the eclipse that affected only one country in 2019
Re: The Spiritual Implication Of The Eclipse Of America. The Great American Eclipse. by MrPresident1: 11:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
budaatum:

And your point is, what? An empire died?

Tribulation ended. A week later, eclipse

Matthew 24:29
Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
Re: The Spiritual Implication Of The Eclipse Of America. The Great American Eclipse. by budaatum: 11:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
MrPresident1:

This is gibberish to you because you di not have the mental capacity to comprehend it. Name the eclipse that affected only one country in 2019
I don't know of any eclipse that affected only one country in 2019.

Educate me.
Re: The Spiritual Implication Of The Eclipse Of America. The Great American Eclipse. by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 12, 2020
budaatum:

I don't know of any eclipse that affected only one country in 2019.

Educate me.

Many religinists have been speculating a lot about Coronavirus, but there is a secret i'll like to share with you.

The JW group began in the 1870s, they were saying something will happen in 1914, most of the Bible students (as the group was known back then) thought that was the time for them to go and join Jesus in heaven, but to their shock it was another thing entirely that happened "World War 1".

After 1914 most of those who sold everything they had expecting to fly up to heaven disassociate themselves from the group many became atheists because they can't find any better group so they concluded "perhaps there is no God", others went and started their own Church but the remaining members of the group continued to gather waiting for guidance on what they should do.

In 1916 the leaders of the group were arrested, that year Charles Taze Russell (the first president of Watchtower) died. The remaining leaders of the group were sentenced to prison but released three years later in 1919.

What baffled everyone back then is how this people immediately went into action to organize themselves and began this global preaching and teaching work people now know us doing today. It began in the year 1919!

I've been trying to figure out why this evil disease "Corona Virus" was shortnamed "COVID19" Well the reason is because that is the year it began!

But then i remember that it is now 100 years that Jehovah's Witnesses began the house to house preaching and teaching work (1919~2019), and the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses has given us the order to stop going from house to house, rather we only study the Bible with those who have accepted us into their homes as God's people.

So in a nutshell, without a funfair, without a global notification and without outsiders notice, Jehovah's Witnesses have stopped the 100 years old program of house to house witnessing!

Jesus never promised to say a word to his disciples after the completion of the book of Revelations {22:18-19} he only said we will see the signs.
Jehovah's Witnesses said all the dead born again Christians were taken to heaven in 1914 critics argue it,.
They said preaching and teaching from door to door is what Jesus asked his true followers to be doing now, critics argue it.
They began gathering people and making them to drop all harmful weapons, critics argue it.
They've form a global family of peace loving worshipers, critics still argue it.
Today they've given all their members globally to stop visiting hostile people but to continue studying God's word ONLY with those who have accepted them.
According to Jesus' own words as recorded in the Bible book of Matthew 24:11-14, Jesus said so many things that will happen, but noteworthy is his closing remarks on the day of judgment.

and this Good News (that i commissioned) will be preached in all the inhabited earth as a WITNESS against all the peoples, then the end will come Matthew 24:14

Just five months ago in the Watchtower magazine that Jehovah's Witnesses study in secret amongst themselves, the Governing Body specifically said "we are living in THE LAST OF THE LAST DAYS"

You may think it's a lie, but go now and ask your Jehovah's Witnesses neighbor, beg him or her to show you the Watchtower that they studied last year that says "we are living in the last of the last days".

The Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses released this magazine before the outbreak of Covid19 now they're now giving us the order to STOP KNOCKING ON THE DOORS OF PEOPLE WE DON'T REALLY KNOW. Marking the 100 years period they gave us the order to start going to knock on people's door!

I'm not speculating anything now, but just telling you a secret as my friend on social media!

Thanks for reading! smiley

Re: The Spiritual Implication Of The Eclipse Of America. The Great American Eclipse. by MrPresident1: 1:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
Jehovah Witness people have also acknowledged that all the world has been preached to.

I told you this since 2017 https://www.nairaland.com/3730724/gospel-already-been-preached-whole
Re: The Spiritual Implication Of The Eclipse Of America. The Great American Eclipse. by MrPresident1: 6:59am On Oct 18, 2020
Read

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Generation Shall Not Pass, Till All Be Fulfilled. Our Generation. / Christ Embassy No Bi Church Walai! / Did The Devil Really Transport Jesus Up To A Pinnacle Of The Temple (matt 4:5,8)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.