Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Photos Of Oil Spillage In Niger Delta Communities - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Oil Spillage In Niger Delta Communities (36497 Views)

Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues / Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners / Governor Dickson Enjoying A Boat Ride In Niger Delta Creeks. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Oil Spillage In Niger Delta Communities by jpphilips(m): 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Since you live in the Niger Delta, you might know also that it is the endemic poverty that drives the people to bunkering.
What solution do you propose ? They should remain passive and die of hunger while Bubu the dullard spends the ND money on treating his mystery ailment in London ?

Oh! when you are poor, you destroy your environment, wow!! thats a world class logic!! Since you have decided to earn a living through hot tapping pipelines just assume its a profit sharing contract between Nigerians, the FG, Oil company and your community.
Your profit is the stolen crude and fvcked environment, fair enough!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Oil Spillage In Niger Delta Communities by Babacele: 5:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
jpphilips:

Started well, ended miserably
fratermaty I have to agree you became emotional towards the end of a beautiful journey....rather than the nation, I think our leaders e.g Iweala, Jonathan ,Deziani , kuku, Mimiko, Lucky igbinedion etc should explain their how they turn oil wealths to sorrow and poverty for our poor people and environment.
Truth is : PDP was a generational disaster that unfortunately ruled-raped this country and still has a large following in the ND. There are other PDP elite rogues from other regions who connive to loot us all. These guys that keep $43m in a toilet in ikoyi is the enemy of ND
Re: Photos Of Oil Spillage In Niger Delta Communities by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
jpphilips:

Oh! when you are poor, you destroy your environment, wow!! thats a world class logic!! Since you have decided to earn a living through hot tapping pipelines just assume its a profit sharing contract between Nigerians, the FG, Oil company and your community.
Your profit is the stolen crude and fvcked environment, fair enough!!

I will not normally dignify such ignorance with a response. You have probably been educated with oil money, drive on roads built with oil money, get paid a salary made possible by oil money that is why it is possible for you to type anything you like.
The thieves in Nigeria are not the indigenous bunkerers but the FG and Oil companies.
When your 2 year old child is dying of an infectious disease, or your pregnant wife is bleeding 3 weeks to delivery on an island 5 hours by boat from the nearest hospital, when you need money to pay hospital bills and must pay out-of-pocket because the incompetent local, state and federal governments have succeeded in grounding healthcare in Nigeria but see no problem with treating an old sick Fulani man in London, when these happen to you please tell me you will eschew crude refining and embrace conservation of the environment.

People like you just get up and type rubbish because they are paid peanuts. A quick look at your profile: 8,600 posts in 4 months shows you're a paid hack.
GTF outahere.

FYI I am not from the creeks.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Oil Spillage In Niger Delta Communities by mindtricks: 6:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
erico2k2:

I no wan laugh bt I can't hold it ahahahahaha
This joke fit wake dead men lol grin

Sad but true. Government didn't give them that much because they were asking gently.
Re: Photos Of Oil Spillage In Niger Delta Communities by myfameblog(f): 6:25pm On Aug 24, 2017
LATER YOU WILL BE TELLING ME ONE N IGERIA.....JUST LOOK AT!!!! SEE MORE HERE....http://biafrandailynews.com/biafran-news/how-buhariosinbajo-government-breeds-hates-killings-and-speeches-in-nigeria/
Re: Photos Of Oil Spillage In Niger Delta Communities by erico2k2(m): 6:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
FrankGiel:

Smart Response... I hope u read my statement in context of the argument.. That is not to say that every one from the community is lazy, but a significant portion of indigenes who 'DWELL' in those communities are lazy.. On ur comparison with the UK, I agree that every part of the world has LAZY individuals.. But u can't compare the son of a rich man that refuses to work, to the son of a poor man that refuses to work.. They are both foolish, but one is more foolish..
Cheers bro
Ahaha haha
Bross so foolishness get Level lol that made my Day
#still laughing
Re: Photos Of Oil Spillage In Niger Delta Communities by omaar12(m): 8:38pm On Aug 24, 2017
khalids:

I agree with you on this point....but you and I know our people.....You see those 5 states you mention...they are still made up of smaller tribes.
That is the time you now start having people from those different tribes pointing accusing fingers....

Take for example the Niger Delta now....it only looks united because there is a common enemy to fight, remove that common enemy and they will go back to fighting each other....Ijaw, Isekiri will now remember that they are enemies....Even in the west thats the time, the Ife and modakeke man will remember that they are enemies or the kunuri and fulani man........

For me I think we need reorientation in our value system and in our way of thinking.....otherwise we will keep dividing until each local
government stands alone and maybe each household..
That can only happen in a multi ethnic country BT can also be checkmate by confederational system of government in this case the center will hold less power and those federating unit ( the various tribes) operating their own laws and also having their laws in line with the confederational law agreed upon by all federating units.
Anyone found to be corrupt in his or her clime will be made to face the music of the federation where he or she comes from, by so doing it up to those federating unit to either promote corruption in it clime or kill it totally.
Re: Photos Of Oil Spillage In Niger Delta Communities by jpphilips(m): 6:40am On Aug 25, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

I will not normally dignify such ignorance with a response. You have probably been educated with oil money, drive on roads built with oil money, get paid a salary made possible by oil money that is why it is possible for you to type anything you like.
The thieves in Nigeria are not the indigenous bunkerers but the FG and Oil companies.
When your 2 year old child is dying of an infectious disease, or your pregnant wife is bleeding 3 weeks to delivery on an island 5 hours by boat from the nearest hospital, when you need money to pay hospital bills and must pay out-of-pocket because the incompetent local, state and federal governments have succeeded in grounding healthcare in Nigeria but see no problem with treating an old sick Fulani man in London, when these happen to you please tell me you will eschew crude refining and embrace conservation of the environment.

People like you just get up and type rubbish because they are paid peanuts. A quick look at your profile: 8,600 posts in 4 months shows you're a paid hack.
GTF outahere.

FYI I am not from the creeks.

8,600 posts in 4 months wow!, 2008 to 2017 equals 4 months?? Wow!!
You sincerely think you have a clue what the Niger delta challenge is when you lack basic arithmetic, let me advise you for free, get the fvck off the Internet and enrol in a primary school, once you graduate, hit my mention for a Niger delta discussion.
An 8yr old child can do better than you, fvcking r@tard.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Oil Spillage In Niger Delta Communities by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:11am On Aug 25, 2017
jpphilips:

8,600 posts in 6 months wow!, 2008 to 2017 equals 4 months?? Wow!!
You sincerely think you have a clue what the Niger delta challenge is when you lack basic arithmetic, let me advise you for free, get the fvck off the Internet and enrol in a primary school, once you graduate, hit my mention for a Niger delta discussion.
An 8yr old child can do better than you, fvcking r@tard.

I admit my mistake about the time you've spent online. Doesn't raise your intellectual level though, or improve on your home training.
Cheers.
Re: Photos Of Oil Spillage In Niger Delta Communities by khalids: 9:30am On Aug 25, 2017
omaar12:
That can only happen in a multi ethnic country BT can also be checkmate by confederational system of government in this case the center will hold less power and those federating unit ( the various tribes) operating their own laws and also having their laws in line with the confederational law agreed upon by all federating units.
Anyone found to be corrupt in his or her clime will be made to face the music of the federation where he or she comes from, by so doing it up to those federating unit to either promote corruption in it clime or kill it totally.

Bros now we are talking......It similar to what America does.....each state has its own unique laws, rules and regulation tailored to suit their people and they also abide by certain federal laws agreed by all.

Each state has autonomy to govern and control resources within their region, while paying tribute to the center for running of the federation....

This the system that will ensure we are able to move forward........The power at the center needs to be reduced to purely administrative and defensive duties
Re: Photos Of Oil Spillage In Niger Delta Communities by FrankGiel: 11:43am On Aug 25, 2017
erico2k2:

That's why I wrote what I did but you insist you don't need enlightment when you clearly do.Hydrocarbon formation is a continuous process ie it will never stop as far as there is life on earth .The same was said of coal . The coal at Enugu are still there rather technology mo ed on . In as much as technology still deem crude relivant the situation is same . There forever will be crude in them areas the only IF is if cheaper sources are discovered as seen not long ago in the UK and US .
U are grossly mistaken bro...hydrocarbon formation happens over a period of millions of years.. That means this generation is invariable gaining from previous generations.. If the world produces oil in a space of 100 years, what it took millions of years to generate and accumulate, don't you think we would soon run out of oil??
Re: Photos Of Oil Spillage In Niger Delta Communities by erico2k2(m): 12:05pm On Aug 25, 2017
FrankGiel:

U are grossly mistaken bro...hydrocarbon formation happens over a period of millions of years.. That means this generation is invariable gaining from previous generations.. If the world produces oil in a space of 100 years, what it took millions of years to generate and accumulate, don't you think we would soon run out of oil??
The later part is speculation,we are dependent less on oil by the day more so oil is being formed as we speak at what rate no one can tell but what is fixed, is we cannot use the whole Oil in our life time. check the history of oil exploration till date, same product different tech.
Re: Photos Of Oil Spillage In Niger Delta Communities by honeychild(f): 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2017
cliffypatt:

Without the oil your state is nothing. I bet your so called Nigeria won't do any better than Burundi, if the ND secedes

Its not a matter of how important the oil is. We all know that oil is the lifeline of Nigeria. But it is foolish for Niger Deltans to cheer on the militants who were bombing pipelines.

Right here on nairaland, the OP was mocking other Nigerians who were pointing out that the Niger Delta is being degraded. Now he is showing us pictures of environmental degradation.

Its called cutting your nose off to spite your face. And everywhere in the world, that is acknowledged as stupidity.
Re: Photos Of Oil Spillage In Niger Delta Communities by Killurself: 4:17pm On Sep 04, 2017
nengibo:

You are proper idiot for insulting the Izon otu. Better do what your name says so dat you don't procreate idiots like yourself
I know your lineage ur people talk any how becos 98%of ur people re not exposed, ur IQ is very low only what you know is to worship militant general that is why you people remain poverish, go and get life you don't abuse person on social media, it good for every tribe not urs, killurself if you're anger
Re: Photos Of Oil Spillage In Niger Delta Communities by nengibo: 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2017
Killurself:
I know your lineage ur people talk any how becos 98%of ur people re not exposed, ur IQ is very low only what you know is to worship militant general that is why you people remain poverish, go and get life you don't abuse person on social media, it good for every tribe not urs, killurself if you're anger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Coward, I Appointed You" - Uwazuruike Blasts Nnamdi Kanu / Economy- PDP Dropped Facts And Figures Bombshells For APC To Respond - Pics / Pastor Ize-Iyamu's Campaign Poster That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.