Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Where To Buy Very Clean Cars Cheap. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Where To Buy Very Clean Cars Cheap. (5848 Views)

Why Are Used Cars Cheap On Facebook Marketplace / Tokunbo Car Business: How Car Dealers Import Clean Cars From USA To Nigeria / Buying Cars Cheap From Togo Port. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Where To Buy Very Clean Cars Cheap. by NickFabin(m): 12:15am On Aug 23, 2017
I have always had love for clean rides and I want to become a big time reliable and trusted car dear that will always give customers that lovely clean car they will appreciate and will also last them a very long time.

From some of my findings, dealers import from USA, Cotonou and some other countries but mainly this two I meantioned.

However I paid a vist to Togo recently and found out something really amazing. Do you know that you can get a very neat and perfectly working used car from Togo at a very cheap price and by the time you get it down to Nigeria it is as good as those cars they classify as direct Belgium and sell for much higher prices.

I am sure some car dealers will be upset with me now for saying this openly but not to worry, your business will still move because not everyone has time for internet deals. I am only helping fellow Nigerians know how to get very clean rides and cheaper deals and enjoy it as it were also normal direct Belgium car or even cleaner.

I will be updating you guys more on deals that are available because I am leaving for Togo again first thing tomorrow morning to pickup a nice ride for a friend. I will get pictures to upload here and also let you know how much i bought it. If i have the chance, I will search for other great deals available, take pictures and post it here.

I am very sure alot of you will benefit from this thread sooner or later so just keep my name in mind.

5 Likes

Re: Where To Buy Very Clean Cars Cheap. by emmy4lov(m): 12:38am On Aug 23, 2017
Nice one op..

But when you said "at a very cheap price" , what do you actually mean?

Kindly give us some price range to compare.
Re: Where To Buy Very Clean Cars Cheap. by NickFabin(m): 1:32am On Aug 23, 2017
emmy4lov:
Nice one op..

But when you said "at a very cheap price" , what do you actually mean?

Kindly give us some price range to compare.

Ok. I got a very clean lovely 2004/2005 Toyota Rav4 at the price of 2.3million cefas which is approximately N1.5million. Bringing the car down to Nigeria everything cost N300,000. Total sums up to N1.8millon for the car.
Now if you check that same car price in Nigeria it goes for N2.3million to N2.6million. At least you can end up saving some money and getting a guaranteed reliable clean car.

3 Likes

Re: Where To Buy Very Clean Cars Cheap. by brodalikeme(m): 2:06am On Aug 23, 2017
Op abeg find me out the cost of an avensis 2009 or 2008 model for me abeg. A dealer was telling me about bring a locally used car from Lome for me. what do you know about that parade?
Re: Where To Buy Very Clean Cars Cheap. by twinskenny(m): 7:14am On Aug 23, 2017
Nice one op
Re: Where To Buy Very Clean Cars Cheap. by AutosBay(m): 7:15am On Aug 23, 2017
Please post this on Autos section to avoid being banned
Re: Where To Buy Very Clean Cars Cheap. by NickFabin(m): 7:43am On Aug 23, 2017
brodalikeme:
Op abeg find me out the cost of an avensis 2009 or 2008 model for me abeg. A dealer was telling me about bring a locally used car from Lome for me. what do you know about that parade?

Ok since a dealer told you then you can see that i am correct in what i said. He is correct, i believe lots of them might be getting cars from there and when they bring it to naija its sold as direct Belgium. They have very clean used cars in Togo, they maintain cars well there.

1 Like

Re: Where To Buy Very Clean Cars Cheap. by NickFabin(m): 7:45am On Aug 23, 2017
AutosBay:
Please post this on Autos section to avoid being banned

Ok thinks for the advice, i thought that section is for sales of car which this is for discussion. I am not selling a car yet but discussing about getting cars.

1 Like

Re: Where To Buy Very Clean Cars Cheap. by NickFabin(m): 7:45am On Aug 23, 2017
twinskenny:
Nice one op

Thanks.
Re: Where To Buy Very Clean Cars Cheap. by emmy4lov(m): 7:56am On Aug 23, 2017
NickFabin:

Ok. I got a very clean lovely 2004/2005 Toyota Rav4 at the price of 2.3million cefas which is approximately N1.5million. Bringing the car down to Nigeria everything cost N300,000. Total sums up to N1.8millon for the car.
Now if you check that same car price in Nigeria it goes for N2.3million to N2.6million. At least you can end up saving some money and getting a guaranteed reliable clean car.

ok ... following
Re: Where To Buy Very Clean Cars Cheap. by twinskenny(m): 9:23am On Aug 23, 2017
Am looking at Sienna 2000 or infiniti 4*4 2002

Please let me know prices thanks
Re: Where To Buy Very Clean Cars Cheap. by NickFabin(m): 10:55am On Aug 23, 2017
twinskenny:

Ok no problem, i have just taken off so i will keep you guys updated on what I see.
Re: Where To Buy Very Clean Cars Cheap. by twinskenny(m): 10:59am On Aug 23, 2017
NickFabin:

Ok no problem, i have just taken off so i will keep you guys updated on what I see.

alright safe

please take some pictures too
Re: Where To Buy Very Clean Cars Cheap. by NickFabin(m): 11:02am On Aug 23, 2017
twinskenny:

alright safe

please take some pictures too

No problem sir, I will do my best to see what I can find.
Re: Where To Buy Very Clean Cars Cheap. by NickFabin(m): 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
twinskenny:

Which infinity is this you mean, is it Gx or Fx
Re: Where To Buy Very Clean Cars Cheap. by twinskenny(m): 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
NickFabin:

Which infinity is this you mean, is it Gx or Fx

Gx 2002 or 2003
Re: Where To Buy Very Clean Cars Cheap. by NickFabin(m): 8:48pm On Aug 23, 2017
twinskenny:

Gx 2002 or 2003

Ok
Re: Where To Buy Very Clean Cars Cheap. by NickFabin(m): 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2017
brodalikeme:

Boss this is what you want right?

Re: Where To Buy Very Clean Cars Cheap. by twinskenny(m): 10:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
did u get any of my request?
Re: Where To Buy Very Clean Cars Cheap. by NickFabin(m): 10:35pm On Aug 23, 2017
twinskenny:
did u get any of my request?

Am still on it sir. Not to worry, i will quote you with this pictures of what i get. I am already making enquiries which is why i asked you the question about gx or fx earlier.
Re: Where To Buy Very Clean Cars Cheap. by twinskenny(m): 10:45pm On Aug 23, 2017
NickFabin:

Am still on it sir. Not to worry, i will quote you with this pictures of what i get. I am already making enquiries which is why i asked you the question about gx or fx earlier.

great
Re: Where To Buy Very Clean Cars Cheap. by NickFabin(m): 11:03pm On Aug 23, 2017
twinskenny:

great

See this one i was shown. Its was just cleared and a proper direct Belgium going for 5million cefas, still negotiable. That is around 3.8m naira or so. Just said i should show the house. But am still checking for yours sir so just relax a little, i should get something by tomorrow.

Re: Where To Buy Very Clean Cars Cheap. by brodalikeme(m): 8:15am On Aug 24, 2017
NickFabin:

Ok since a dealer told you then you can see that i am correct in what i said. He is correct, i believe lots of them might be getting cars from there and when they bring it to naija its sold as direct Belgium. They have very clean used cars in Togo, they maintain cars well there.

Correct, he said most of the old model cars sold he are used car bought from this countries. How much can I get a fairly used one (not Belgium).
Re: Where To Buy Very Clean Cars Cheap. by NickFabin(m): 8:29am On Aug 24, 2017
brodalikeme:

Correct, he said most of the old model cars sold he are used car bought from this countries. How much can I get a fairly used one (not Belgium).

Its depends sir, lets say like 2m cefas for very neat one. The problem with that avensis here like am told is that its very very difficult to get manual
Re: Where To Buy Very Clean Cars Cheap. by brodalikeme(m): 8:53am On Aug 24, 2017
NickFabin:

Its depends sir, lets say like 2m cefas for very neat one. The problem with that avensis here like am told is that its very very difficult to get manual

Hmmm, that is kind of way beyond my budget right now. I will only be able to squeeze out about 1.5cfa right now
Re: Where To Buy Very Clean Cars Cheap. by NickFabin(m): 10:42am On Aug 24, 2017
brodalikeme:

Hmmm, that is kind of way beyond my budget right now. I will only be able to squeeze out about 1.5cfa right now

Ok i will see what i can get.
Re: Where To Buy Very Clean Cars Cheap. by kelechi50: 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2017
I'm also interested but my budget is 500k naira for good used car, Toyota corolla, bank type 2003
Re: Where To Buy Very Clean Cars Cheap. by Readonee35L(m): 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2017
NickFabin:

Cotonou clearing is 450,000 cfa
Nigeria duty is around 300-350k for that car..
Kindly rearrange your calculations

And also.
Are this your cars fresh from abroad.
Or they have been used in Togo or Benin Republic.
Make you no give people Cotonou used cars o

1 Like

Re: Where To Buy Very Clean Cars Cheap. by brodalikeme(m): 1:41pm On Aug 24, 2017
NickFabin:

Ok i will see what i can get.

Ok, thanks i appreciate the effort and will be waiting.
Re: Where To Buy Very Clean Cars Cheap. by holyboii: 2:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
NickFabin:

No problem sir, I will do my best to see what I can find.

bro you try jare. me am looking forward in getting my first ride. bro if you can find out prices for low budget cars budget is 250-300k bro

thanks in anticipation
Re: Where To Buy Very Clean Cars Cheap. by NickFabin(m): 2:53pm On Aug 24, 2017
Readonee35L:

Cotonou clearing is 450,000 cfa
Nigeria duty is around 300-350k for that car..
Kindly rearrange your calculations

And also.
Are this your cars fresh from abroad.
Or they have been used in Togo or Benin Republic.
Make you no give people Cotonou used cars o

I go to get clean used cars sir from Togo not freshly imported ones. Though i see direct Belgium ones at seaport i dont go for them. I look for used cars. The price you quoted is not correct excepted maybe your are calculating the cost of carry a direct Belgium car that has not been registered before. People drive cars with Nigerian plate numbers here and they move to and fro the boarders regularly. You dont pay such money sir to carry a used Togo vehicle into Nogeria. I am talking from my own experience sha.
Re: Where To Buy Very Clean Cars Cheap. by NickFabin(m): 2:55pm On Aug 24, 2017
kelechi50:
I'm also interested but my budget is 500k naira for good used car, Toyota corolla, bank type 2003

Not sure you can get that car for such price but i will see how much it goes for.

(1) (2)

Ford Windstar Vs Toyota Sienna / My Camry 2000 Model Radiator Water Dries Up Quickly / Should Heavy Duty Vehicles Be Banned From Roads During The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.