Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Christians - Please Come And Exercise Your Faith In Your God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians - Please Come And Exercise Your Faith In Your God (557 Views)

The Pioneers (Fathers) Of The Christian Faith In Nigeria / Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. / Christians: Please Will A Person Go To Hell For Remarrying After A Divorce? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christians - Please Come And Exercise Your Faith In Your God by huxley(m): 11:54pm On Feb 18, 2010
Hello my Christian Friends,

Please, could you pray, using your FAITH in your God, for the atheists in Nairaland to become believers in your God?

What do you think would happen if you pray to your all-powerful God to make us (atheists) believers and worshipers of his Lordship?  Have you ever wished for your God to do something for your friends, family and strangers?  Can you show the same Godly concern to your atheists friends by praying that they become believers and followers/worshipers of your God?

We are looking forward to your prayers.

In Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Christians - Please Come And Exercise Your Faith In Your God by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 19, 2010
I ought to ignore,but obliged to advice u.

Have u heard of D.I.Y? d yoruba says d palm of an individual never fails d individual. Y dnt u help ur selve(s) in prayer(s)? Lets hear from d horse's mouth first,then xtians on NL will pray 4u on d judgement day it self b4 d throne of God the father,son&holy spirit.I beliv if we pray 4u in his presence,d prayer will be answered,cus u will c him face to face,b4 he sentence u to everlasting hot weather,where no coolant can nuetralize.

(1) (Reply)

Racist Birth Control? Claims Israel Culling Ethiopian Jews / Created 4 A Purpose / Dear Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.