Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,602 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. (4614 Views)

To My Fellow Christians Out There, ''does Pulgatory Really Exist''? / Fellow Christians: What Is Happening To Us? / Fellow Christians,your Opportunity To Stand Up To Maclatunji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by CrazyMan(m): 9:38pm On Apr 25, 2013
Good evening my fellow christians, please I've been pondering this question for a while now, I felt I should share it with the house.

My question goes thus... WHERE DOES GOD COME IN - IN THE LIFE OF A BELIEVER?

From what I've observed so far, we have to read our books in order to pass our exams. (Irrespective of what we believe in)

We must study hard for an aptitude test in order to get our dream job.

We must browse through the internet and ask relevant questions in order to discover secrets on how to excel in job interviews.

We must go to the hospitals whenever we're sick so we can be cured.

We must drive carefully in order to avoid accidents. And should it occur, we would resort to wheelchairs and crutches to aid us in mobility. (That's for those of us that survive)

We must higher lawyers in order to get justice for ourselves.

We are prone to untimely death just like every other person.

We are prone to health issues like barrenness, low sperm count and heart attacks as a result of our frustration...which could also lead to death.

We are faced with challenges on daily basis, and we end up resolving it either by our selves or by seeking help from friends and colleagues.

Most of our brethren in the north have stopped going to church for fear of being killed by unbelievers.

Now I'll ask my question a second time... WHERE DOES GOD COME IN - IN THE LIFE OF A BELIEVER?

Please I want direct answers not boring and confusing replies.

Thanks.
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by ninja4life(m): 9:49pm On Apr 25, 2013
When u die,dont expect God's intervention in dis world cos dat one na long thing.hmm dats all
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by CrazyMan(m): 9:53pm On Apr 25, 2013
ninja4life: When u die,dont expect God's intervention in dis world cos dat one na long thing.hmm dats all
Are you telling me that God detaches himself from we (his children) during our lifetime on earth when we need him, but appears to judge and condemn us once we die?

Is that what you're saying?
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 25, 2013
HEY CHIEF. TRUST ALL IS WELL.
1-THERE ARE BILLIONS OF DEMONS WALKING AROUND SEEKING WHOM TO DEVOUR. YOU ARE PROTECTED FROM THEM
2-YOU WILL BE PROTECTED FROM THE TRIBULATION PERIOD WHICH WE ARE ENTERING NOW
3-YOU WILL NOT END UP GETTING ROASTED IN NUKES LAKE OF FIRE
4-AND TO TOP IT OFF, YOU GET TO END UP IN HEAVEN ON EARTH AND HANG OUT WITH ISAIAH JEREMIAH EZEKIEL MOSES SOLOMON ETC ETC
5-THE PROMISES IN HEAVEN

1 Like

Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 25, 2013
CrazyMan:
Are you telling me that God detaches himself from we (his children) during our lifetime on earth when we need him, but appears to judge and condemn us once we die?

Is that what you're saying?

Question everything,believe nothing...... I am glad you are beginning to wake up.
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 25, 2013
Interesting.......Am waiting to see more answers.
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by saintvc(m): 10:22pm On Apr 25, 2013
At the begining, in the middle , at the end
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by CrazyMan(m): 10:23pm On Apr 25, 2013
obadiah777: HEY CHIEF. TRUST ALL IS WELL.
I'm cool bro...and I trust you're good. wink

obadiah777: 1-THERE ARE BILLIONS OF DEMONS WALKING AROUND SEEKING WHOM TO DEVOUR. YOU ARE PROTECTED FROM THEM [/b]
So why are we still prone to untimely death if we're being protected.

Or are the demons on earth stronger than the angels who are assigned to protect us?

obadiah777: 2-YOU WILL BE PROTECTED FROM THE TRIBULATION PERIOD WHICH WE ARE ENTERING NOW

This is where have to cut in...why should I be roasted in fire, when I've not been fully convinced that my success, good health, protection...etc is from above.

If I'm to be punished in hell, then it should be for rebellion...and mind you, you only rebel against a seen force...not an unseen one.

If christ were to appear to us, or to communicate with us clearly and audibly, believe me, most christians won't be confused and doubtful.

Also if I must preach christ to the unbelievers, I have to experience him first...you can preach about someone you haven't seen or heard in your entire life...it makes no sense.

obadiah777: 4-AND TO TOP IT OFF, YOU GET TO END UP IN HEAVEN ON EARTH AND HANG OUT WITH ISAIAH JEREMIAH EZEKIEL MOSES SOLOMON ETC ETC

5-THE PROMISES IN HEAVEN
I would address this part later.

2 Likes

Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by MostHigh: 10:27pm On Apr 25, 2013
obadiah777: HEY CHIEF. TRUST ALL IS WELL.
1-THERE ARE BILLIONS OF DEMONS WALKING AROUND SEEKING WHOM TO DEVOUR. YOU ARE PROTECTED FROM THEM
2-YOU WILL BE PROTECTED FROM THE TRIBULATION PERIOD WHICH WE ARE ENTERING NOW
4-AND TO TOP IT OFF, YOU GET TO END UP IN HEAVEN ON EARTH AND HANG OUT WITH ISAIAH JEREMIAH EZEKIEL MOSES SOLOMON ETC ETC
5-THE PROMISES IN HEAVEN

Selah!!!

1 Like

Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by Danyell(m): 10:45pm On Apr 25, 2013
Interesting question(s).
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 25, 2013
CrazyMan:

Or are the demons on earth stronger than the angels who are assigned to protect us?

This is where have to cut in...why should I be roasted in fire, when I've not been fully convinced that my success, good health, protection...etc is from above.

If I'm to be punished in hell, then it should be for rebellion...and mind you, you only rebel against a seen force...not an unseen one.

If christ were to appear to us, or to communicate with us clearly and audibly, believe me, most christians won't be confused and doubtful.

Also if I must preach christ to the unbelievers, I have to experience him first...you can preach about someone you haven't seen or heard in your entire life...it makes no sense.

UNTIMELY DEATH ? YOU WASNT PROTECTED. YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE IN THE LORD BUT YOU WERE NOT. YOU WERE IN A DELUSION CALLED RELIGION. BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RELIGION AND THE TRUTH. NOT EVERYONE WHO CALLS MY NAME IS OFF ME.

YOUR SUCCESS GOOD HEALTH AND PROTECTION. WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY SUCCESS ? GOD DOES NOT GIVE SUCCESS IN THIS WORLD. THIS WORLD IS NOT OF THE LORD AS IT IS SO HE WOULD NOT GIVE YOU SUCCESS IN IT, HOWEVER HE WOULD GIVE YOU YOUR DAILY BREAD. GOOD HEALTH IS ONLY PROMISED TO THE ELECT BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN SEALED AND ARE NOW CELESTIAL BODIES AS OPPOSED TO TERRESTRIAL BODIES. THE REST OF US DIE SLOWLY THE MORE POLLUTED FOOD WE EAT. THATS WHY WE HAVE THE DIETARY LAWS SHOWING US WHAT TO EAT AND WHAT NOT TO EAT. YOU CANT EAT PIG OR SHRIMP OR LOBSTER. THESE ARE THE SCAVENGERS OF THE UNIVERSE AND THEY ARE FULL OF TOXINS. EATING THEM CAUSES CANCER HBP DIABETES ETC ETC. SO FOR YOU TO HAVE GOOD HEALTH YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THE DIETARY LAWS. IF YOU DONT ? WELL YOU ARE NOT GUARANTEED GOOD HEALTH.

PROTECTION ? IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO YOU WHICH INDICATES YOU WERE NOT PROTECTED ? THEN YOU NEED TO REALLY GET CLOSER TO HIM CUZ LIKE I SAID, RELIGION IS IDOLATRY. GOING TO CHURCH IS IDOLATRY. SO IF YOU THINK YOU ARE PROTECTED BECAUSE YOU GO TO CHURCH, THE JOKE IS ON YOU

WELL WITH ALL THE QUESTIONS YOU ARE ASKING, I SUSPECT YOU ARE INTO RELIGION. A DELUSION. WITH RELIGION THERE ARE NO ANSWERS
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 25, 2013
MostHigh:

Selah!!!
HEY BROTHER MOSTHIGH. SHALOM BROS
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by ijawkid(m): 11:11pm On Apr 25, 2013
CrazyMan: Good evening my fellow christians, please I've been pondering this question for a while now, I felt I should share it with the house.

From what I've observed so far, we have to read our books in order to pass our exams. (Irrespective of what we believe in)

We must browse through the internet and ask relevant questions in order to discover secrets on how to excel in job interviews.

We must drive carefully in order to avoid accidents. And should it occur, we would resort to wheelchairs and crutches to aid us in mobility. (That's for those of us that survive)

We are prone to health issues like barrenness, low sperm count and heart attacks as a result of our frustration...which could also lead to death.

We are faced with challenges on daily basis, and we end up resolving it either by our selves or by seeking help from friends and colleagues.

Most of our brethren in the north have stopped going to church for fear of being killed by unbelievers.

Now I'll ask my question a second time... WHERE DOES GOD COME IN - IN THE LIFE OF A BELIEVER?

Thanks.

What we are absolutely sure of in this[b]TEMPORARY[/b]is spiritual protection............

if you notice most of the problems we face which you listed are really man made if you ask me..........

80 percent I should say.........

We cannot create problems for ourselves and expect God to be acting as a body guard...

What should be of utmost importance to us is our personal relationship with God and his Son........Yahweh has given us enough power to help us maintain that relationship.........and like buzugee said Yahweh would provide food for us(daily bread).....That is what God
has guaranteed us.....

When his kingdom is ushered here on earth then life would be perfect again...then you wouldn't have to ask these questions....cheesy.....
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by CrazyMan(m): 11:20pm On Apr 25, 2013
obadiah777: UNTIMELY DEATH ? YOU WASNT PROTECTED. YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE IN THE LORD BUT YOU WERE NOT. YOU WERE IN A DELUSION CALLED RELIGION. BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RELIGION AND THE TRUTH. NOT EVERYONE WHO CALLS MY NAME IS OFF ME.
Are the thousands of christians who are being massacred in the north also in delusion?

obadiah777: YOUR SUCCESS GOOD HEALTH AND PROTECTION. WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY SUCCESS ? GOD DOES NOT GIVE SUCCESS IN THIS WORLD. THIS WORLD IS NOT OF THE LORD AS IT IS SO HE WOULD NOT GIVE YOU SUCCESS IN IT, HOWEVER HE WOULD GIVE YOU YOUR DAILY BREAD.
Ok

obadiah777: GOOD HEALTH IS ONLY PROMISED TO THE ELECT BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN SEALED AND ARE NOW CELESTIAL BODIES AS OPPOSED TO TERRESTRIAL BODIES.
Please forgive my seeming ignorance...would you mind explaining who the elects are?

obadiah777: THE REST OF US DIE SLOWLY THE MORE POLLUTED FOOD WE EAT. THATS WHY WE HAVE THE DIETARY LAWS SHOWING US WHAT TO EAT AND WHAT NOT TO EAT. YOU CANT EAT PIG OR SHRIMP OR LOBSTER. THESE ARE THE SCAVENGERS OF THE UNIVERSE AND THEY ARE FULL OF TOXINS. EATING THEM CAUSES CANCER HBP DIABETES ETC ETC. SO FOR YOU TO HAVE GOOD HEALTH YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THE DIETARY LAWS. IF YOU DONT ? WELL YOU ARE NOT GUARANTEED GOOD HEALTH.
I'm not talking about nutrition, am talking about accidents, sickness...etc.

Its no longer news that christians are prone to them. Aren't we suppose to be protected?

obadiah777: PROTECTION ? IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO YOU WHICH INDICATES YOU WERE NOT PROTECTED ? THEN YOU NEED TO REALLY GET CLOSER TO HIM CUZ LIKE I SAID, RELIGION IS IDOLATRY. GOING TO CHURCH IS IDOLATRY. SO IF YOU THINK YOU ARE PROTECTED BECAUSE YOU GO TO CHURCH, THE JOKE IS ON YOU
So in situations where after getting as close to him as possible, you still hear nothing what then would you do?

obadiah777: WELL WITH ALL THE QUESTIONS YOU ARE ASKING, I SUSPECT YOU ARE INTO RELIGION. A DELUSION. WITH RELIGION THERE ARE NO ANSWERS
I need answers...clear answers and not accusations that's why I started this thread.
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 25, 2013
CrazyMan:

You are getting there bro......... You waking up...congrats!
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by CrazyMan(m): 11:57pm On Apr 25, 2013
ijawkid: What we are absolutely sure of in this[b]TEMPORARY[/b]is spiritual protection............

if you notice most of the problems we face which you listed are really man made if you ask me..........

80 percent I should say.........

We cannot create problems for ourselves and expect God to be acting as a body guard...
What's your definition of man made problems...

Are you really saying that the problems I stated are man made?

Is praying against accident man made?

Is praying for success in an exams or a job interview man made?

Is crying out to God for justice as a result of being oppressed man made?

If they're man made as you stated, what's the point of promising to send us help cos its obvious that our immediate problems cannot be addressed simply because they are man made.

ijawkid: What should be of utmost importance to us is our personal relationship with God and his Son........Yahweh has given us enough power to help us maintain that relationship.........and like buzugee said Yahweh would provide food for us(daily bread).....That is what God
has guaranteed us.....

When his kingdom is ushered here on earth then life would be perfect again...then you wouldn't have to ask these questions....cheesy.....
So we would endure the persecution, hardships, trials...etc we face here until his kingdom is established.

Ok.
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 25, 2013
CrazyMan:
Are the thousands of christians who are being massacred in the north also in delusion?

Ok

Please forgive my seeming ignorance...would you mind explaining who the elects are?

I'm not talking about nutrition, am talking about accidents, sickness...etc.

Its no longer news that christians are prone to them. Aren't we suppose to be protected?

So in situations where after getting as close to him as possible, you still hear nothing what then would you do?

I need answers...clear answers and not accusations that's why I started this thread.
CHRISTIANS MASSACRED IN THE NORTH ARE DEFINITELY UNDER A DELUSION. YOU DONT MASSACRE GODS PROTECTED LIKE THAT. THEIR DELUSION STEMS FROM THE FOURTH BEAST. THE ROMAN EMPIRE WHICH INTRODUCED RELIGION. READ 2 THESSALONIANS 2 VS 10-12 AND ISAIAH 66 VS 4

OK AN ANALOGY. I HAVE 200 CHILDREN. I WANT LEADERS AMONGST THEM TO RULE THE OTHERS BASED ON MERIT. SO I GIVE 200 OF THEM A CHANCE BY GIVING THEM LAWS TO FOLLOW. ONLY 10 FOLLOW THE LAWS WHILE 190 REJECT IT. I CHOOSE THE 10 AS THE LEADERS. THATS THE ELECT. WE ALL HAD A CHANCE TO COME INTO THE WORLD AND OBEY THE LAWS. MOST DID NOT BUT A FEW DID. THOSE FEW WHO DID WERE CHOSEN. AND THEN SEALED. THEY ARE THE FIRST FRUITS ONTO GOD FROM THE EARTH ( REV 14 VS 4 ). HIS FIRST CHOICE.

SICKNESS AND ACCIDENTS ? JUST GET CLOSER TO THE LORD AND STOP GOING TO THOSE LovePeddler HOUSES CALLED CHURCHES. STUDY TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVED AND OBEY THE LAWS. THE LORD WILL PROTECT YOU.

AND YOUR DEFINITION OF CHRISTIANS IS AN ABOMINATION TO THE LORD. SO THEY ARE NOT PROTECTED. A CHRISTIAN IN THE TRUE SENSE OF THE WORD IS SOMEONE WHO IS DEAD TO THIS WORLD. NO WORLDLY DESIRES, VERY HUMBLE AND MEEK. READS THE BIBLE DILIGENTLY AND TRIES TO FOLLOW THE LAWS IN IT. ALL THAT STUFF YOU AFRICANS DO IS NOT CHRISTIANITY. ITS IDOLATRY AND COVETOUSNESS
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:21am On Apr 26, 2013
Someone is bitter
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by CrazyMan(m): 12:22am On Apr 26, 2013
obadiah777: CHRISTIANS MASSACRED IN THE NORTH ARE DEFINITELY UNDER A DELUSION. YOU DONT MASSACRE GODS PROTECTED LIKE THAT. THEIR DELUSION STEMS FROM THE FOURTH BEAST. THE ROMAN EMPIRE WHICH INTRODUCED RELIGION. READ 2 THESSALONIANS 2 VS 10-12 AND ISAIAH 66 VS 4

OK AN ANALOGY. I HAVE 200 CHILDREN. I WANT LEADERS AMONGST THEM TO RULE THE OTHERS BASED ON MERIT. SO I GIVE 200 OF THEM A CHANCE BY GIVING THEM LAWS TO FOLLOW. ONLY 10 FOLLOW THE LAWS WHILE 190 REJECT IT. I CHOOSE THE 10 AS THE LEADERS. THATS THE ELECT. WE ALL HAD A CHANCE TO COME INTO THE WORLD AND OBEY THE LAWS. MOST DID NOT BUT A FEW DID. THOSE FEW WHO DID WERE CHOSEN. AND THEN SEALED. THEY ARE THE FIRST FRUITS ONTO GOD FROM THE EARTH ( REV 14 VS 4 ). HIS FIRST CHOICE.

SICKNESS AND ACCIDENTS ? JUST GET CLOSER TO THE LORD AND STOP GOING TO THOSE LovePeddler HOUSES CALLED CHURCHES. STUDY TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVED AND OBEY THE LAWS. THE LORD WILL PROTECT YOU.

AND YOUR DEFINITION OF CHRISTIANS IS AN ABOMINATION TO THE LORD. SO THEY ARE NOT PROTECTED. A CHRISTIAN IN THE TRUE SENSE OF THE WORD IS SOMEONE WHO IS DEAD TO THIS WORLD. NO WORLDLY DESIRES, VERY HUMBLE AND MEEK. READS THE BIBLE DILIGENTLY AND TRIES TO FOLLOW THE LAWS IN IT. ALL THAT STUFF YOU AFRICANS DO IS NOT CHRISTIANITY. ITS IDOLATRY AND COVETOUSNESS
I have low battery right now...I would go through the passages you provided by dawn...thanks.
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 26, 2013
obadiah777: CHRISTIANS MASSACRED IN THE NORTH ARE DEFINITELY UNDER A DELUSION. YOU DONT MASSACRE GODS PROTECTED LIKE THAT. THEIR DELUSION STEMS FROM THE FOURTH BEAST. THE ROMAN EMPIRE WHICH INTRODUCED RELIGION. READ 2 THESSALONIANS 2 VS 10-12 AND ISAIAH 66 VS 4

That is some deep stuff bro! Makes sense on some level.....but the apparent discrimination is quite intolerable for me.
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by Danyell(m): 6:57am On Apr 26, 2013
@op, you can look at it this way; since God is fair and just, it won't be wrong to say that he treats all humans with equality. That must be why you go through the same challenges with unbelievers, the difference will be in the way you handle these situations.
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 26, 2013
Da-ny-ell:
@op, you can look at it this way; since God is fair and just, it won't be wrong to say that he treats all humans with equality. That must be why you go through the same challenges with unbelievers, the difference will be in the way you handle these situations.

Bullsheit. God doesnt treat humans equally......some believing christians get bombed by boko haram, some get rich by prosperity preaching, some get contracts by tithing, some die in poverty despite their tithing, some die by falling off Ladder when fixing the roof of the church, some live up to 90 yrs as an MOG

God is no different from random chance, however you look at it. Unless you want to believe that he is okay with christian people and children being starved and killed in Africa. He is indifferent to human suffering
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by Danyell(m): 7:20am On Apr 26, 2013
^^^ Was just trying to help the op out. Since their God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibelevolent, righteous, just, good etc etc, then he must have reasons for what he puts humans through.
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by ijawkid(m): 8:11am On Apr 26, 2013
CrazyMan:
What's your definition of man made problems...

Are you really saying that the problems I stated are man made?

Is praying against accident man made?

Is praying for success in an exams or a job interview man made?

Is crying out to God for justice as a result of being oppressed man made?

If they're man made as you stated, what's the point of promising to send us help cos its obvious that our immediate problems cannot be addressed simply because they are man made.

I'm saying most of the accidents we run away from or that befall us are as a result of mans making.......

Motor,aeroplanes,rigs etc are all man made.......we should device safety measures to avoid accidents rather than think that God would be the one doing that Job for us...remember we chose to be independent from God?......

Praying to God for Justice and against accidents isn't wrong,but all I'm saying is we've got to stand up to what ever problems we've caused for ourselves while we wait for God to do ultimate Job....cleanse the earth in the end of every rubbish(human kingdoms etc).....

It is man that is dominating Man and not God......these are the reasons why Jesus said pray for Gods kingdom.....that is the only means through which we can fully enjoy life and be free from all this katakata we see today......

CrazyMan:
So we would endure the persecution, hardships, trials...etc we face here until his kingdom is established.

Ok.

Yes o my bro.....enduring trials isn't a new thing to Gods people.....abraham,abel,enoch,david,the prophets,the apostles,early christians and even Jesus endured trials.........

We will keep enduring until the end comes.......

More persecution is looming...by the time the nations we have around us with all there nuclear weapons get all out to fight we would suffer more.........

My bro na so o.....cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 26, 2013
@CrazyMan

Are you conversant with the following Scriptures?

Acts 14:21-22
And when they had preached the gospel to that city, and had taught many, they returned again to Lystra, and to Iconium, and Antioch, confirming the souls of the disciples and exhorting them to continue in.the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.

Romans 8:17
And if children, then heirs; and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

John 16:33
...in the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Our salvation was not in order to "protect" us from difficulty or hardship or exempt us from work and patient labor. It was to give us the kind of Life that can outlast any trouble and can handle any labor no matter how tasking or involving and produce abiding fruit in spite of any resistance.

1 Like

Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by CrazyMan(m): 10:30am On Apr 26, 2013
Ihedinobi: @CrazyMan

Are you conversant with the following Scriptures?

Acts 14:21-22
And when they had preached the gospel to that city, and had taught many, they returned again to Lystra, and to Iconium, and Antioch, confirming the souls of the disciples and exhorting them to continue in.the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.

Romans 8:17
And if children, then heirs; and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

John 16:33
...in the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Our salvation was not in order to "protect" us from difficulty or hardship or exempt us from work and patient labor. It was to give us the kind of Life that can outlast any trouble and can handle any labor no matter how tasking or involving and produce abiding fruit in spite of any resistance.
@bolded...could you kindly explain the following passages.

Philippians 4:19,
19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Matther 7:7-11,
7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

9 Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?

10 Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?

11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

Isaiah 53:4-5,
4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Psalm 23,
1 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

John 14:12-14,
12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

Thanks.
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by akinemma1: 11:01am On Apr 26, 2013
CrazyMan: Good evening my fellow christians, please I've been pondering this question for a while now, I felt I should share it with the house.

Thanks.
i perceive you are not even a beleiver at all.If you truly beleive in God and His Word,you should not be asking these questions.You are prone to untimely death,failure,sickness,death etc because you believe so.Have you not read in the bible where God says "you shall not die but live to declare the works of God?Have you not heard or come across this verse"for he shall give his angels charge over thee to keep thee in all thy ways.Have you not also read this in your bible " The name of the lord is a strong tower,the righteous runneth into it and is safe.The best answer to your question is simply in psalm 91.If you beleive what is written there,then you will know where God comes in in the life of a believer.Just to add this,When you are still living in the fear of all the problems you highlighted,then you are an unbeliever,so don't expect God to come in.True beleivers put their faith in God because all those problems you highlighted are too small to withstand the power of God.lastly"he sent out his word and healed our diseases".Shalom
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 26, 2013
akin emma: i perceive you are not even a beleiver at all.If you truly beleive in God and His Word,you should not be asking these questions.You are prone to untimely death,failure,sickness,death etc because you believe so.Have you not read in the bible where God says "you shall not die but live to declare the works of God?Have you not heard or come across this verse"for he shall give his angels charge over thee to keep thee in all thy ways.Have you not also read this in your bible " The name of the lord is a strong tower,the righteous runneth into it and is safe.The best answer to your question is simply in psalm 91.If you beleive what is written there,then you will know where God comes in in the life of a believer.Just to add this,When you are still living in the fear of all the problems you highlighted,then you are an unbeliever,so don't expect God to come in.True beleivers put their faith in God because all those problems you highlighted are too small to withstand the power of God.lastly"he sent out his word and healed our diseases".Shalom

smh
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by mazaje(m): 11:44am On Apr 26, 2013
LOL at Ihedinobi and crazyman
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by MostHigh: 11:57am On Apr 26, 2013
obadiah777: HEY BROTHER MOSTHIGH. SHALOM BROS

Greetings Son of the living God!
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 26, 2013
mazaje: LOL at Ihedinobi and crazyman

Ah yes, the bible holding two contradictory doctrines

-ihedinobi; The bible says that God will allow us go through tribulations before going to heaven. If so be that we suffer with him, that we may also be glorified with him

-crazyman; The bible says that God will save us from tribulations as long as we pray with faith unto him. Ask and ye shall be given
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by mazaje(m): 12:36pm On Apr 26, 2013
Logicboy03:

Ah yes, the bible holding two contradictory doctrines

-ihedinobi; The bible says that God will allow us go through tribulations before going to heaven. If so be that we suffer with him, that we may also be glorified with him

-crazyman; The bible says that God will save us from tribulations as long as we pray with faith unto him. Ask and ye shall be given

all views supported by the bible. . .the thing is the bible was written by people that each hold different ideas and conception of who god is or should be to them. . .hence the endless contradiction. . .To some of hem god is spiteful, vengeful and fierce, while to some of them he is loving, kind and a father figure that will always protect his own. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sister Adesewa (true Life Story) / The Fallacy Of "Free Will" / Which Came First. Rosary Or Islam Prayer Beeds (tesbih)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.