Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Actress Eucharia Anunobi's Son Dies At 15 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Eucharia Anunobi's Son Dies At 15 (38822 Views)

I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals / Nikita Pearl Waligwa Dead At 15 / Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Eucharia Anunobi's Son Dies At 15 by gorgeous888(f): 12:31pm On Aug 23, 2017
may his soul rest in peace and God give her the fortitude to bear the soul. its so painful and I can't begin to imagine how she is feeling right now!
Re: Actress Eucharia Anunobi's Son Dies At 15 by Destined2win: 12:41pm On Aug 23, 2017
Evaberry:
but she said she's a pastor
why didn't she pray
Can you please stop
Re: Actress Eucharia Anunobi's Son Dies At 15 by richeeyo(m): 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2017
Evaberry:
why didn't she pray

Which kind yeye pastor, very rude in person
After their life as spoiled they would start forming pastor like toto dike turn born again
Re: Actress Eucharia Anunobi's Son Dies At 15 by obindomanya(m): 1:09pm On Aug 23, 2017
cosmatika:
Pls let your son/daughter know his/her genotype before he/she says yes to that handsome guy or to that beautiful lady whom he/she wishes to spend the rest of his/her life with...
Genotype & It's Appropriate Suitor:
AA + AA = Excellent
AA + AS = Good
AA + SS = Fair
AS + AS = Bad
AS + SS = Very Bad
SS + SS = Extremely Bad (In fact, don't try it)
#SickleCellAwareness

�BLOOD GROUP COMPATIBILITY �

What’s Your Type and how common is it?

O+ 1 in 3 37.4%
(Most common)

A+ 1 in 3 35.7%

B+ 1 in 12 8.5%

AB+ 1 in 29 3.4%

O- 1 in 15 6.6%

A- 1 in 16 6.3%

B- 1 in 67 1.5%

AB- 1 in 167 .6%
(Rarest)

Compatible Blood Types

O- can receive O-

O+ can receive O+, O-

A- can receive A-, O-

A+ can receive A+, A-, O+, O-

B- can receive B-, O-

B+ can receive B+, B-, O+, O-

AB- can receive AB-, B-, A-, O-

AB+ can receive AB+, AB-, B+, B-, A+, A-, O+, O-

This is an important msg which can save a life! A life could be saved....
educative

1 Like

Re: Actress Eucharia Anunobi's Son Dies At 15 by thorpido(m): 1:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
cry She finally lost this boy..................sad.
It's been such a struggle.I'm sure this was one of the reasons why her ex-husband left.She was always in and out of the hospital with this boy and he was her only child.

Young lovers,it's not worth it if your genotypes are incompatible.I saw this woman everytime she brought her son in.The money spent,the anxiety and emotional trauma...............just not worth the so-called love.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actress Eucharia Anunobi's Son Dies At 15 by mecussey(m): 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2017
cosmatika:
Pls let your son/daughter know his/her genotype before he/she says yes to that handsome guy or to that beautiful lady whom he/she wishes to spend the rest of his/her life with...
AA + AA = Excellent
AA + AS = Good
AA + SS = Fair
AS + AS = Bad
AS + SS = Very Bad
#SickleCellAwareness

O+ 1 in 3 37.4%
(Most common)

A+ 1 in 3 35.7%

B+ 1 in 12 8.5%

AB+ 1 in 29 3.4%

O- 1 in 15 6.6%

A- 1 in 16 6.3%

B- 1 in 67 1.5%

AB- 1 in 167 .6%
(Rarest)

Compatible Blood Types

O- can receive O-

O+ can receive O+, O-

A- can receive A-, O-

B- can receive B-, O-

if it was only adam and eve, how come all these blood group. Let us say adam is AS and Eve is AS..then what of blood
Re: Actress Eucharia Anunobi's Son Dies At 15 by ibironkefayemi(f): 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2017
Evaberry:
why didn't she pray
it so sad that this insensitive comment is coming from a woman... a child just died n dis is all u could say, i pray u never experience such a loss in ur life.....wicked...

1 Like

Re: Actress Eucharia Anunobi's Son Dies At 15 by amicable09(f): 1:46pm On Aug 23, 2017
Evaberry:
but she said she's a pastor why didn't she pray
This is the coldest thing ever to be said at a time like this.
You for just Waka pass with your tongue in your mouth!
Re: Actress Eucharia Anunobi's Son Dies At 15 by Schwartz: 1:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
I wish I could comfort her right now. Gosh! This is so painful. Her only child. Chei cry cry
Re: Actress Eucharia Anunobi's Son Dies At 15 by dlaw70(m): 1:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
remain small I for talk say she take d boi take find healing power..

but I won't say it
Re: Actress Eucharia Anunobi's Son Dies At 15 by osazsky(m): 2:03pm On Aug 23, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
RIP

The bible made us realise we will see temptations and troubles but none will be bigger than we can handle. May God grant her the fortitude to take the loss

Job in the bible comes to mind.
must you call god in everything, this could have been easily avoided. education is not just about going to university rather information is education rip son, just imagine d pains he had goon through for d past 15 years,
Re: Actress Eucharia Anunobi's Son Dies At 15 by nukky77(f): 2:06pm On Aug 23, 2017
May God grant his soul enternal rest. He giveth and taketh, take heart for death is ineviatble.
Re: Actress Eucharia Anunobi's Son Dies At 15 by Queenserah26(f): 2:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
RIP boy. Take heart ma
Re: Actress Eucharia Anunobi's Son Dies At 15 by Amarabae(f): 2:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
RIP

The bible made us realise we will see temptations and troubles but none will be bigger than we can handle. May God grant her the fortitude to take the loss

Job in the bible comes to mind.
so you know bible like this?
Cool, RIP to the guy
Re: Actress Eucharia Anunobi's Son Dies At 15 by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
osazsky:
must you call god in everything, this could have been easily avoided. education is not just about going to university rather information is education rip son, just imagine d pains he had goon through for d past 15 years,
Its my opinion. Don't disrespect my opinion and belief. Thanks
Re: Actress Eucharia Anunobi's Son Dies At 15 by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 23, 2017
Amarabae:
so you know bible like this?
Cool, RIP to the guy
Lol. Whoever doesn't believe in something will die for nothing.
Re: Actress Eucharia Anunobi's Son Dies At 15 by ufuosman(m): 2:31pm On Aug 23, 2017
RIP
Re: Actress Eucharia Anunobi's Son Dies At 15 by elishaanthony44: 2:44pm On Aug 23, 2017
Rip
Re: Actress Eucharia Anunobi's Son Dies At 15 by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
cosmatika:
AA + AA = Excellent
AA + AS = Good
AA + SS = Fair
AS + AS = Bad
AS + SS = Very Bad
#SickleCellAwareness

O+ 1 in 3 37.4%
(Most common)

A+ 1 in 3 35.7%

B+ 1 in 12 8.5%

AB+ 1 in 29 3.4%

O- 1 in 15 6.6%

A- 1 in 16 6.3%

B- 1 in 67 1.5%

AB- 1 in 167 .6%
(Rarest)

Compatible Blood Types

O- can receive O-

O+ can receive O+, O-

A- can receive A-, O-

B- can receive B-, O-

I was told I am AA and 0+ when I did my health clearance for university admission some years ago. What are my compatibility advice? I can marry anyone abi?
Re: Actress Eucharia Anunobi's Son Dies At 15 by Tinyemeka(m): 3:56pm On Aug 23, 2017
Evaberry:
why didn't she pray

Did you just say she didn't pray?
Re: Actress Eucharia Anunobi's Son Dies At 15 by Tinyemeka(m): 4:02pm On Aug 23, 2017
NnaaMenn:

I was told I am AA and 0+ when I did my health clearance for university admission some years ago. What are my compatibility advice? I can marry anyone abi?

Hmmm. I was given the exact same results when I did mine upon gaining admission at the Uni. I only got to know my true Genotype when our Parish priest asked us to provide test results before our wedding. Turns out I had been misled all along.

Please as a matter of urgency go and re-run the tests whenever you have the opportunity. Parents' account may even be unwittingly incorrect.
Re: Actress Eucharia Anunobi's Son Dies At 15 by dominique(f): 6:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
NnaaMenn:

Yes you can and you can donate blood to anyone too. However, you can only recieve blood from O+ persons.

1 Like

Re: Actress Eucharia Anunobi's Son Dies At 15 by princejayy(m): 9:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
Are u sure is pay after delivery?
Re: Actress Eucharia Anunobi's Son Dies At 15 by stinggy(m): 11:00pm On Aug 23, 2017
AuroraB:
Oh shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
What?
Stinggy, Nonso is dead cry cry cry cry cry
God!!!!!!!!!!! cry cry cry
This is quite sad sad
That's why I always advise peeps to go for tests before love creeps in. Now that poor boy just suffered from the negligence of his parents cry
Re: Actress Eucharia Anunobi's Son Dies At 15 by AuroraB(f): 2:19am On Aug 24, 2017
stinggy:

This is quite sad sad
That's why I always advise peeps to go for tests before love creeps in. Now that poor boy just suffered from the negligence of his parents cry
Couldn't believe it by what I read online. ......had to.....it's shocking even though it's.... cry
Re: Actress Eucharia Anunobi's Son Dies At 15 by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 24, 2017
Tinyemeka:

Hmmm. I was given the exact same results when I did mine upon gaining admission at the Uni. I only got to know my true Genotype when our Parish priest asked us to provide test results before our wedding. Turns out I had been misled all along.

Please as a matter of urgency go and re-run the tests whenever you have the opportunity. Parents' account may even be unwittingly incorrect.

Jeez!! OK, thanks. Will still do another test just to confirm.

But how are you sure its not the second test you did that is wrong?
Re: Actress Eucharia Anunobi's Son Dies At 15 by Tinyemeka(m): 9:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
NnaaMenn:

Jeez!! OK, thanks. Will still do another test just to confirm.

But how are you sure its not the second test you did that is wrong?
It was obvious that the first hospital did a rush job. There were so many students that day. Looking back at what the lab technician wrote about my urinalysis, it occurred to me that they just just did rubbish.

The second hospital is a reputable one. They have a long history.

One can't be too sure though. I'll still run another test soon.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 7 Cars Most Nigerian Celebrities Buy / Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview / Cardi B To Visit Lagos, Nigeria In December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.