Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

You Won't Believe This Is The Minimum Capital You Need To Start Mini Importation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Won't Believe This Is The Minimum Capital You Need To Start Mini Importation (1655 Views)

CBN Pegs Minimum Capital Base For Banks At ₦‎500 Billion / 50 Business Ideas In Nigeria With Little Capital You Can Start In 2020 / How To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Won't Believe This Is The Minimum Capital You Need To Start Mini Importation by winkmart: 10:25am On Aug 23, 2017
A lot of people have asked me how much they would need to start mini importation and a lot of people have run when they hear about mini importation because they always feel they will need to break the bank to start.

Maybe I was lucky enough. When I started mini importation business, I was working with a firm and I had enough cash to start with. There was this lady at my work place then that always complained about cash, so I introduced her to the business.

I was so surprised when she told me one day that she bought a $2 watch and the seller sent the watch with FREE SHIPPING. Mind you exchange rate as at then was N200/$

Though I don't advise people to start with so much little funds because it will be wasting your time.

From experience, the minimum I can advise you to start with is between N5000 and N10,000.

If you have good marketing strategies and you import the right items, you can dispose all these items within a week.

Thanks.
Re: You Won't Believe This Is The Minimum Capital You Need To Start Mini Importation by winkmart: 10:33am On Aug 23, 2017
Mosquito net is N1200*1 = N1200
Watch is N1000*4 =N4000

Total = N5200

Re: You Won't Believe This Is The Minimum Capital You Need To Start Mini Importation by winkmart: 10:37am On Aug 23, 2017
You will sell the net for N2500
You can sell each of the watches for N2800, that's N8400

All total is N11300

Profit = N6100

Let's say you expend N1000 on other costs

Total profit = N5100

Mind you, you can decide to sell at a higher amount.

Take action, Stop complaining about money.
Re: You Won't Believe This Is The Minimum Capital You Need To Start Mini Importation by francisbarrack(m): 10:46am On Aug 23, 2017
Interested by in osun state
Re: You Won't Believe This Is The Minimum Capital You Need To Start Mini Importation by ozome15(m): 10:50am On Aug 23, 2017
Do WhatsApp training
Re: You Won't Believe This Is The Minimum Capital You Need To Start Mini Importation by winkmart: 11:29am On Aug 23, 2017
ozome15:
Do WhatsApp training

Hmmm
Re: You Won't Believe This Is The Minimum Capital You Need To Start Mini Importation by IwantToKnow: 8:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
winkmart:
A lot of people have asked me how much they would need to start mini importation and a lot of people have run when they hear about mini importation because they always feel they will need to break the bank to start.

Maybe I was lucky enough. When I started mini importation business, I was working with a firm and I had enough cash to start with. There was this lady at my work place then that always complained about cash, so I introduced her to the business.

I was so surprised when she told me one day that she bought a $2 watch and the seller sent the watch with FREE SHIPPING. Mind you exchange rate as at then was N200/$

Though I don't advise people to start with so much little funds because it will be wasting your time.

From experience, the minimum I can advise you to start with is between N5000 and N10,000.

If you have good marketing strategies and you import the right items, you can dispose all these items within a week.

Thanks.

Please, what website do u get stuff at cheaper rates
Re: You Won't Believe This Is The Minimum Capital You Need To Start Mini Importation by chyegems(f): 10:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
My problem has always been how to pay for this items. Pls can u elaborate on payment process and how to go about it till the goods get to one here in naija. I very never used my debit card for making international payments. Again,what sites can we buy from?
Re: You Won't Believe This Is The Minimum Capital You Need To Start Mini Importation by Shinapraise(m): 1:45am On Aug 24, 2017
Pls Add me up on Whatssap 08161127336 i need more information sir
Re: You Won't Believe This Is The Minimum Capital You Need To Start Mini Importation by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 24, 2017
It's more cheaper when you buy on alibaba...
Re: You Won't Believe This Is The Minimum Capital You Need To Start Mini Importation by winkmart: 10:34am On Aug 24, 2017
IF YOU ARE IN LAGOS, WE CAN MEET FOR AN INTENSIVE 5 on 1 training. Check my number on my signature.
Re: You Won't Believe This Is The Minimum Capital You Need To Start Mini Importation by winkmart: 8:58am On Aug 25, 2017
ozome15:
Do WhatsApp training

Send a message to me on whatsap then 08038606260
Re: You Won't Believe This Is The Minimum Capital You Need To Start Mini Importation by U1(m): 10:24pm On Aug 29, 2017
winkmart:
IF YOU ARE IN LAGOS, WE CAN MEET FOR AN INTENSIVE 5 on 1 training. Check my number on my signature.

May I know where you have this training and cost implication to participate? Thanks.
Re: You Won't Believe This Is The Minimum Capital You Need To Start Mini Importation by winkmart: 8:41am On Aug 30, 2017
U1:

May I know where you have this training and cost implication to participate? Thanks.

Morning, we have secured an eatry at Iyana Ipaja, Tantalizers. Training will be next weekend

Cost.... N3500 (this covers for training, training materials and refreshments)
Re: You Won't Believe This Is The Minimum Capital You Need To Start Mini Importation by hedonistic: 9:59am On Aug 30, 2017
Interesting insight. So how do you prefer to sell yours? Directly to prospective customers (word of worth, person to person etc) or via online sales (perhaps your own online store, jumia/konga sales front)?
Re: You Won't Believe This Is The Minimum Capital You Need To Start Mini Importation by kellyjoesteve: 1:09pm On Aug 30, 2017
Good, i love this. But OP you need to do more can you tell us how to go about it like where to buy and where to sell the best method involve thanks in advance.

For your Businesss idea, and management, job-tips, available loans and important of insurance check my signature
Re: You Won't Believe This Is The Minimum Capital You Need To Start Mini Importation by U1(m): 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
winkmart:

Morning, we have secured an eatry at Iyana Ipaja, Tantalizers. Training will be next weekend

Cost.... N3500 (this covers for training, training materials and refreshments)

Hm, 3500? Not cheap, but not expensive. I already knew a lot about this importation thing over the past 3-4 years. I have just been reluctant because I am not the salesy kind of person. Do you think there's something special someone like me can learn there?

No be over-sabi matter. I'm just wondering if it's not the basic stuffs I already knew that would be taught.
Re: You Won't Believe This Is The Minimum Capital You Need To Start Mini Importation by winkmart: 8:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
U1:

Hm, 3500? Not cheap, but not expensive. I already knew a lot about this importation thing over the past 3-4 years. I have just been reluctant because I am not the salesy kind of person. Do you think there's something special someone like me can learn there?

No be over-sabi matter. I'm just wondering if it's not the basic stuffs I already knew that would be taught.

Hmmmmm, maybe selling over the Internet, which is less stressful than selling offline. The training is in two parts.

... Mini importation

... Social Media marketing

You might have something to learn from that, except if you already know more about it too.
Re: You Won't Believe This Is The Minimum Capital You Need To Start Mini Importation by U1(m): 9:15am On Aug 31, 2017
winkmart:

Hmmmmm, maybe selling over the Internet, which is less stressful than selling offline. The training is in two parts.

... Mini importation

... Social Media marketing

You might have something to learn from that, except if you already know more about it too.

May I have your WhatsApp contact? By next weekend, I guess you mean that of next week.
Re: You Won't Believe This Is The Minimum Capital You Need To Start Mini Importation by winkmart: 9:39am On Aug 31, 2017
U1:

May I have your WhatsApp contact? By next weekend, I guess you mean that of next week.

Just click this, you will be directed to my WhatsApp
https:///send?phone=2348038606260

(1) (Reply)

Helping Hands Account For Sale, Very Cheap / Exotic Feets / Femi Otedola Joins Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.