Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,564 members, 7,823,485 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Competition In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Competition In A Relationship (272 Views)

Man Died During Sex Competition In Lagos / Photos From A Kissing Competition In Kampala, Uganda / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Competition In A Relationship by mercyson(m): 11:46am On Aug 23, 2017
Ingredients In A Relationship

Hi, this post was posted to my Facebook profile ( not the page) on 7th January, 2017. I requested for comments and promised that it would be published soon.

Here is the post and the comments unedited.

My friends are wonderful and Angelic. If you wish, add them to your friends list.

"Hi beloved friends
Here is a survey question, comments are needed please. It will be published in a month time from today. Thank you.
Question:
In a friendship, Relationship, Courtship or Marriage union, which of this virtue(s) is required to keep both parties in oneness and tranquility?.
1. Love
2. Understanding
3. Tolerance
4. Sex
5. Money
Note: It will be published with a link to your profile. You can add you Twitter or Google+ username profile if you have any. Shalom"
7 January at 11:10 · Privacy: Public

That was all. That same day comments came into this post like wildfire. It was terrific gathering people's opinion.
I initially tagged Miracle Jesus and 20 more persons
13 persons liked the post as at the time of writing this post.
Here are the various Comments unedited.

Gift Anyanwu
i go for LOVE; love settles everything in marriage friendship relationship or courtship,wen u r loved by someone is simply means u understand the person,wen u love someone u can show tolerance, u can also go extra mile to make dat person happy n fullfilled in life....LOVE rules every marriage wen there is love there is also a full assurance of security n happiness.
Edited · Unlike · 2 · Reply · Delete · Report · 7 January

Click here to see all the comments. Your own comments would be appreciate.

www.countdownlatest.com.ng/2017/07/competitions-in-relationship.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

!@[fox-tv]indianapolis Vs Tennessee Live Stream / YBL Reader Receives N200,000 From Another YBL Reader After She Says She Needs Mo / Thank You AFA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.