Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,531 members, 7,850,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:35 AM

“people... Won’t Go To The Cinema To See Your Movie” – Omoni Oboli Complains - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “people... Won’t Go To The Cinema To See Your Movie” – Omoni Oboli Complains (318 Views)

Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere / DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“people... Won’t Go To The Cinema To See Your Movie” – Omoni Oboli Complains by hon3sty(m): 1:53pm On Aug 23, 2017

Nigerian Actress and Producer, Omoni Oboli, shared her thoughts on those who want to take photos with her but would not go to the cinema to see her movies.

The 39-year-old trained digital filmmaker who has reportedly grossed about N161m from Okafor’s Law and Wives On Strike, revealed that there are some movies made for Nigerian cinema and there are home video movies. She wrote:

SOME PEOPLE REALLY DON’T KNOW HOW TO TALK OR THEY JUST FEEL LIKE THEY DON’T CARE. SOMETIMES, PEOPLE SAY STUFF LIKE ‘I DON’T WATCH NOLLYWOOD FILMS.’ ‘WHY SHOULD I PAY TO SEE YOUR FILM?’ ‘HOW CAN I COME TO THE CINEMA TO WATCH HOME VIDEO?’
I’M LIKE ‘IT’S NOT HOME VIDEO, THERE’S A DIFFERENCE.’ THERE ARE SOME MADE FOR CINEMA NIGERIAN MOVIES AND THERE ARE HOME VIDEO MOVIES. SO, IF YOU’RE WATCHING IT IN THE CINEMA, IT’S A MADE FOR CINEMA NIGERIAN FILM.
IT’S QUITE DIFFICULT CONVINCING SOME PEOPLE. SOME PEOPLE HAVE THEIR MINDS MADE UP, THERE’S NOTHING YOU’RE GOING TO SAY TO THEM. THEY WON’T WATCH YOUR MOVIE. SOME OF THOSE PEOPLE, AFTER NOT WATCHING YOUR FILM, WILL WANT TO TAKE A PICTURE WITH YOU.

Sourece http://topupinfo.com/people-want-take-photos-wont-go-cinema-see-movie-omoni-oboli/
Read also Foluke Daramola Blasts Davido, 9ice And Olamide. See why>> http://topupinfo.com/foluke-daramola-blasts-davido-9ice-olamide-see/

(1) (Reply)

The Main 10 Most Valuable Chrome Extensions - TECH ENLITE / Patrice Evra Dedicates 2baba’s ‘african Queen’ To Mothers In The World (video) / Please Leave My Family Alone” Uche Jombo Slams Bloggers Spreading Fake News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.