Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Urhobo Indigens Hold Ipob Meeting In Support Of Kanu. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Urhobo Indigens Hold Ipob Meeting In Support Of Kanu. (9741 Views)

IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied / Why Rescheduled Elections May Not Hold - IPOB Leader / The Babaric Claim Of Southeaat Being Hostile To Non-indigens. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urhobo Indigens Hold Ipob Meeting In Support Of Kanu. by Ngozi123(f): 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2017
fratermathy:

And why would I care if Anioma joins Biafra or get their own state? It's even better for us the core Deltans who have been robbed off many things.

So I wonder why you are killing yourself. Take everyone in Delta North down to Obiaruku if you want and if they want too but limit your boundaries to your Igboid region.

I like it when the paranoia ingrained within the Igbo hater's soul comes oozing out. So, Anioma people have been robbing you of many things? How is this possible when you, yourself, said that Urhobos control the Delta state political class? Do you see the contradiction here?

I know that many of my brothers and sisters in Delta state know what's going on but those of them who are still peddling an Igbophobic stance need to wake up and smell the coffee. You are Igbo and you will always be considered Igbo- an 'outsider' or a peripheral figure- by those around you, whether they say it to your face or not.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Urhobo Indigens Hold Ipob Meeting In Support Of Kanu. by Amarabae(f): 2:41pm On Aug 26, 2017
fratermathy:

No Urhobo man has made it EVER to the top 20 richest Nigerians?

Now that is an arrogance, the likes of which have never been seen before.

Kindly PROVIDE proof of this since you just made the claim now.

NNEWI ALONE has more billionaires than all of Urhobo, says you. Firstly, why NNEWI ALONE? Is there something wrong with every other part of Igboland?

Secondly, who measured the wealth? Who exactly did? How was it measured? Is Nnewi more developed than Warri or Sapele?

Chai! Such arrogance, the bane of Igbo nation.
oh nnewi scares you,do you want to try the Abiriba people or the orlu people?
More developed? Owerri flog ur rowdy and ugly warri hands both in being beautiful and developed.

7 Likes

Re: Urhobo Indigens Hold Ipob Meeting In Support Of Kanu. by fratermathy(m): 2:46pm On Aug 26, 2017
Amarabae:
oh nnewi scares you,do you want to try the Abiriba people or the orlu people?
More developed? Owerri flog ur rowdy and ugly warri hands both in being beautiful and developed.

Owerri? The same Owerri where Weatheral road is an impasse due to dirt.

However bad Warri may be, Owerri is worse on all scales. NEXT!

3 Likes

Re: Urhobo Indigens Hold Ipob Meeting In Support Of Kanu. by fratermathy(m): 2:46pm On Aug 26, 2017
Ngozi123:

I like it when the paranoia ingrained within the Igbo hater's soul comes oozing out. So, Anioma people have been robbing you of many things? How is this possible when you, yourself, said that Urhobos control the Delta state political class? Do you see the contradiction here?

I know that many of my brothers and sisters in Delta state know what's going on but those of them who are still peddling an Igbophobic stance need to wake up and smell e coffee. You are Igbo and you will always be considered Igbo- an 'outsider' or a peripheral figure- by those around you, whether they say it to your face or not.

Trust me. You need not tell them. They know. It's their choice to make. They are not dimwits.

And there is no contradiction. We may control the political class but if Aniomas leave, we'd have it 100% and the Aniomas would also have theirs 100%. So don't act all sanctiomonious. It's a win-win.
Re: Urhobo Indigens Hold Ipob Meeting In Support Of Kanu. by Ngozi123(f): 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2017
fratermathy:

I am not governed by an IGBO man. I am governed by an IKA man, as constitutionally recognised.

If you don't like it, invite Okowa to the next Ohaneze Ndiigbo meeting and rest your case.

There are Ika people involved in Ohaneze Ndigbo so I'm not quite sure as to what you're talking about here. Also, nowhere have I denied that Okowa is an Ika man; I just said that his tribe is Ika and his ethnicity is Igbo. The two are not interchangeable.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urhobo Indigens Hold Ipob Meeting In Support Of Kanu. by Amarabae(f): 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2017
fratermathy:

So they are no more companies now. You now need multistate industries.

Oya list 5 Igbo multistate industries that extends outside the locked Eastern Geopolitical Region. We are waiting.

Since you guys are so much bigger and richer than Urhobos, let's see now.
landlocked? Lols
I am hitting somebody nerves here,
hello
1.ibeto cement
2.diamond bank
3. Zinox computers
4. Daily sun,
5, Tha authority newspaper and ne telegraph
6, Fidelity bank
7, Innoson automobile motors
8, master energy
9, Tonimas oil
should i go on?
We are not mates!
Shoe get size

7 Likes

Re: Urhobo Indigens Hold Ipob Meeting In Support Of Kanu. by fratermathy(m): 2:49pm On Aug 26, 2017
Madam Amarabae, the Igbo defender, we are still waiting for Igbo BPD and total Gas output here.
Re: Urhobo Indigens Hold Ipob Meeting In Support Of Kanu. by SlayerForever: 2:52pm On Aug 26, 2017
Amarabae:
dont overstep ur boundary,
ifeanyi okowa is an Igbo man and he is and will continue to be your governor till 2023.
And for your info, ukwuani is a tribe under the Igbo Nation just like the nris,orlus etc
pls focus on your urhobo and mind ur business.
ipob is the reason why we can hear about urhobos in the news these days

*Ouch*

1 Like

Re: Urhobo Indigens Hold Ipob Meeting In Support Of Kanu. by Amarabae(f): 2:53pm On Aug 26, 2017
fratermathy:
Madam Amarabae, the Igbo defender, we are still waiting for Igbo BPD and total Gas output here.
ust relax, am compilling it with nnpc statistics, will tag u when am done

2 Likes

Re: Urhobo Indigens Hold Ipob Meeting In Support Of Kanu. by fratermathy(m): 2:53pm On Aug 26, 2017
Amarabae:
landlocked? Lols
I am hitting somebody nerves here,
hello
1.ibeto cement
2.diamond bank
3. Zinox computers
4. Daily sun,
5, Tha authority newspaper and ne telegraph
6, Fidelity bank
7, Innoson automobile motors
8, master energy
9, Tonimas oil
should i go on?
We are not mates!
Shoe get size

Thanks for reminding me. We also have:
1. Vanguard Newspapers (Sam Amuko)
2. The Pointer Newspapers
3. The Guardian Newspaper (Ibru)

The only thing Igbos truly have on your list is
1. Ibeto (don't even know that one so its useless).
2. Eastern locked ThisDay and The Authority/Telegraph (No one reads them elsewhere).
3. Masters/Tonimas Oil (Unknown). There are a hundred oil companies owned by Urhobos as well. I wonder how these ones are "multistate" or "multinational".

Every other comapany on your list is a conglomerate, owned collectively by SHAREHOLDERS. I am a shareholder in Zenith Bank and that also makes me part owner of that bank too. Same logic with Fidelity Bank. ZinoX Computers is also a conglomerate co-owned by many people. An Igbo only happens to be the GMD. Urhobos will match you hands down.

NEXT!

2 Likes

Re: Urhobo Indigens Hold Ipob Meeting In Support Of Kanu. by fratermathy(m): 2:54pm On Aug 26, 2017
Amarabae:
ust relax, am compilling it with nnpc statistics, will tag u when am done

You need not tag me. Just paste it HERE on this THREAD. I have my facts and figures already.
Re: Urhobo Indigens Hold Ipob Meeting In Support Of Kanu. by fratermathy(m): 2:56pm On Aug 26, 2017
Ngozi123:

There are Ika people involved in Ohaneze Ndigbo so I'm not quite sure as to what you're talking about here. Also, nowhere have I denied that Okowa is an Ika man; I just said that his tribe is Ika and his ethnicity is Igbo. The two are not interchangeable.

No where have I also denied that Ika or Okowa is Igbo. My stand remains firm and resolute: Delta State is governed by an IKA man, not an Igboman.

Whether or not Ika joins Ohaneze is none of my business. That is Ika people's business. What we know in Delta is that an Ika man is the governor. What you guys choose to call him, east of the niger, is your goddam business.

After all, I have seen one of you guys calling Uduaghan and Ibori Igbo men on this forum too.

Has Okowa EVER said he is Igbo or done anything to imply such in all his active days? If he has, then good for him. If he hasn't, then recognise the identity that the constitution gives to him: "IKA"!
Re: Urhobo Indigens Hold Ipob Meeting In Support Of Kanu. by Efewestern: 2:59pm On Aug 26, 2017
fratermathy:

2. Eastern locked ThisDay and The Authority/Telegraph (No one reads them elsewhere).
3. Masters/Tonimas Oil (Unknown). There are a hundred oil companies owned by Urhobos as well. I wonder how these ones are "multistate" or "multinational".

Every other comapany on your list is a conglomerate, owned collectively by SHAREHOLDERS. I am a shareholder in Zenith Bank and that also makes me part owner of that bank too. Same logic with Fidelity Bank. ZinoX Computers is also a conglomerate co-owned by many people. An Igbo only happens to be the GMD. Urhobos will match you hands down.

NEXT!

finishing.

grin

1 Like

Re: Urhobo Indigens Hold Ipob Meeting In Support Of Kanu. by Amarabae(f): 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2017
fratermathy:

NEXT!
lol you are a joke,
just look at ur pathetic defence,
sorry,
reality is hitting on you,
stan is the sole owner of zinox
onwuka owns diamond bank
peter obi owns fidelity if you dont know now
also he owns Hero beer,
orji uzor owns Slok airline, sun newspaper and shiplines,
an igbo man owns Airpeace,
ibeto owns ibeto cement,
barth nnaji solely owns a thermal power plant in aba,
innoson owns an automobile industry,
ifeanyi ubah owns a club and oil empire,
an abia man from abiriba owns turbo king beer and byc singlets,
etc
go and sleep,
shoe get size,
we can never be mates and oh an anioma man,jim owns Zenith bank

7 Likes

Re: Urhobo Indigens Hold Ipob Meeting In Support Of Kanu. by fratermathy(m): 3:08pm On Aug 26, 2017
Amarabae:
lol you are a joke,
just look at ur pathetic defence,
sorry,
reality is hitting on you,
stan is the sole owner of zinox
onwuka owns diamond bank
peter obi owns fidelity if you dont know now
also he owns Hero beer,
orji uzor owns Slok airline, sun newspaper and shiplines,
an igbo man owns Airpeace,
ibeto owns ibeto cement,
barth nnaji solely owns a thermal power plant in aba,
innoson owns an automobile industry,
ifeanyi ubah owns a club and oil empire,
an abia man owns turbo king beer
etc
go and sleep,
shoe get size,

So far, I have not seen any "multinational" or even "multi-state" company. So your so-called industries are as local as you claimed those in Urhoboland are.

No one OWNS a bank. You should get yourself educated. A bank can be "founded", not owned. The so-called banks you even called, which of them has their headquarters in the EAST? All the Urhobo companies I mentioned are domiciled in Urhoboland.

Banks are owned by shareholders. The biggest shareholder in a bank is not even the owner but only a co-owner. So stop using banks to brag up and down. You should have also added Dangote Holdings too as Igbo property.

Mind you, there is NOTHING you have listed there that is not in Urhoboland. Do you disagree? Just say yes, let me slap you with facts and figures now.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Urhobo Indigens Hold Ipob Meeting In Support Of Kanu. by Ngozi123(f): 3:09pm On Aug 26, 2017
fratermathy:

No where have I also denied that Ika or Okowa is Igbo. My stand remains firm and resolute: Delta State is governed by an IKA man, not an Igboman.

Whether or not Ika joins Ohaneze is none of my business. That is Ika people's business. What we know in Delta is that an Ika man is the governor. What you guys choose to call him, east of the niger, is your goddam business.

After all, I have seen one of you guys calling Uduaghan and Ibori Igbo men on this forum too.

Has Okowa EVER said he is Igbo or done anything to imply such in all his active days? If he has, then good for him. If he hasn't, then recognise the identity that the constitution gives to him: "IKA"!

You literally just said this a few posts back:
fratermathy:

I am not governed by an IGBO man. I am governed by an IKA man, as constitutionally recognised.

If you don't like it, invite Okowa to the next Ohaneze Ndiigbo meeting and rest your case.

You also directly contradict this statement by the very next statement you made. Do you even read through your posts before submitting them?

Like I said before, I don't care for Nigerian politics or what Nigerian politicians say regarding ethnicity as it's a heavily politicised topic in the country. His tribe is Ika but his ethnicity is Igbo.

4 Likes

Re: Urhobo Indigens Hold Ipob Meeting In Support Of Kanu. by fratermathy(m): 3:12pm On Aug 26, 2017
Ngozi123:

You literally just said this a few posts back:

You also directly contradict this statement by the very next statement you made. Do you even read through your posts before submitting them?

Like I said before, I don't care for Nigerian politics or what Nigerian politicians say regarding ethnicity as it's a heavily politicised topic in the country. His tribe is Ika but his ethnicity is Igbo.

You seem to have comprehension issues.

I am a Deltan. As far as I am concerned, Okowa is IKA, not Igbo! That is what my constitution states, that is what Okowa campaigned as and won as. He has never referred to himself as Igbo. His identity has been affirmed by the constitution, himself and his people severally. And this is what all Deltans know too.

Whether or not he is Igbo is you, Okowa's and Ika people's pot of soup. Anyone who calls him Igbo is free to do so.

So tell me exactly where I have said Ika IS or IS NOT Igbo?

1 Like

Re: Urhobo Indigens Hold Ipob Meeting In Support Of Kanu. by Efewestern: 3:12pm On Aug 26, 2017
where is the BPD, we are waiting.
Re: Urhobo Indigens Hold Ipob Meeting In Support Of Kanu. by Amarabae(f): 3:15pm On Aug 26, 2017
fratermathy:

So far, I have not seen any "multi-national" or even "multi-state" company.

No one OWNS a bank. You should get yourself educated. A bank can be "founded", not owned. The so-called banks you even called, which of them has their headquarters in the EAST? All the Urhobo companies I mentioned are domiciled in Urhoboland.

Banks are owned by shareholders. The biggest shareholder in a bank is not even the owner but only a co-owner. So stop using banks to brag up and down.

Mind you, there is NOTHING you have listed there that is not in Urhoboland. Do you disagree? Just say yes, let me slap you with facts and figures now.

are you shifting the goal post now?
Yes one man can on a bank, being a shareholder means nothing,
headquaters, where is innoson headquaters,is it not nnewi?huh?
Have you heard about tonimas and ibeto?
So slok airline and shipline is not multinational?
So innoson is not multistate?
Hello? The sun,hero beer,tubor king, diamond bank etc are not multistate?
The byc you may be wearing is owned by an Abiribba family,
I have a baby at hand abeg,
go and learn how to argue,
shoe get size

4 Likes

Re: Urhobo Indigens Hold Ipob Meeting In Support Of Kanu. by fratermathy(m): 3:16pm On Aug 26, 2017
Efewestern:
where is the BPD, we are waiting.

She is still doing the permutation. Trying to convert the palm oil production of Abia, Imo, and the not-so-crude oil production of Oyigbo, Asa, Ndoki, Egbema and Ndokwa.

We are also waiting for the total natural liquefied gas output.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urhobo Indigens Hold Ipob Meeting In Support Of Kanu. by Ngozi123(f): 3:18pm On Aug 26, 2017
fratermathy:

Trust me. You need not tell them. They know. It's their choice to make. They are not dimwits.

And there is no contradiction. We may control the political class but if Aniomas leave, we'd have it 100% and the Aniomas would also have theirs 100%. So don't act all sanctiomonious. It's a win-win.

You claimed that Urhobo people control the political landscape in Delta state and then claimed that they are robbing you of "many things", to put it in your own words. How can these people be robbing you of things that you, yourself, said is under the control of your own people?

4 Likes

Re: Urhobo Indigens Hold Ipob Meeting In Support Of Kanu. by Efewestern: 3:19pm On Aug 26, 2017
fratermathy:

She is still doing the permutation. Trying to convert the palm oil production of Abia, Imo, and the not-so-crude oil production of Oyigbo, Asa, Ndoki, Egbema and Ndokwa.

We are also waiting for the total natural liquefied gas output.

lol.. bet y?, y u brutal like this?

grin

lol

1 Like

Re: Urhobo Indigens Hold Ipob Meeting In Support Of Kanu. by Amarabae(f): 3:23pm On Aug 26, 2017
Efewestern:

lol.. bet y?, y u brutal like this?

grin

lol
the ranting of a kid i can feed comfortably is brutal? Hush,you need to upgrade
Re: Urhobo Indigens Hold Ipob Meeting In Support Of Kanu. by fratermathy(m): 3:24pm On Aug 26, 2017
Amarabae:
are you shifting the goal post now?
Yes one man can on a bank, being a shareholder means nothing,

Yes it means alot. It means that no person can claim to say he owns so-so-and-so bank. I can claim to own Zenith Bank as much as any other shareholder can claim so.

headquaters, where is innoson headquaters,is it not nnewi?huh?

Their ASSEMBLY PLANT is at Nnewi but that is ONE rare case.

Have you heard about tonimas and ibeto?
So slok airline and shipline is not multinational?

I don't even know any of these shitty companies you've mentioned now and I am sure even 70% of Igbos don't know them. There are many unnknown companies like this in Urhoboland too. If you want me to start naming them, I will. We have all day.

So innoson is not multistate?
Hello? The sun,hero beer,tubor king, diamond bank etc are not multistate?
Multi wetin? Iffa hear! Or you mean multi-Eastern States? First of, Innoson is LIMITED to Nnewi like you said, with only recent plans to expand to Uyo, in the SS. The Sun? Hello? Who buys the sun anywhere else in Nigeria but the East?

Hero beer? Only Enugu and Onitsha people drink that. What happened to Star or Heineken?

Tubor King? What da hell is that?

Diamond Bank? Are we still on the bank ownership matter again? In fact, where is Diamond Bank headquartered again?

The byc you may be wearing is owned by an Abiribba family,

Ehn? Provide proof of this.

I have a baby at hand abeg,
go and learn how to argue,
shoe get size

Of course, shoe get size and Urhobos can fit the size worn by Igbos ANY TIME, ANY DAY! If it's Hausas and Yorubas now, we'd be more cautious but who una be? The wailer general of Nigeria who claim to have all? If you do have all these things you say you do, why are you guys going around wailing like menopausal women about marginalisation? Even when you have started to establish a claim that you have more than OIL PRODUCING REGIONS like Urhobo, Ijaw and Itsekiriland. Who is marginalising who?

NEXT!

1 Like

Re: Urhobo Indigens Hold Ipob Meeting In Support Of Kanu. by fratermathy(m): 3:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
Ngozi123:

You claimed that Urhobo people control the political landscape in Delta state and then implied that they are robbing you of "many things", to put it in your own words. How can these people be robbing you of things that you, yourself, said is under the control of your own people?

Answer me this: is 70% and 100% the same thing?

Because it seems you guys forgot your sense of logic in Weatheral Road Market today.

1 Like

Re: Urhobo Indigens Hold Ipob Meeting In Support Of Kanu. by Efewestern: 3:28pm On Aug 26, 2017
Amarabae:
the ranting of a kid icn comfortable is brutal? Hush,you need to upgrade

lol, take it easy on me sister, provide proof and shame fratermathy, simple as ABC.

We are unique in our own ways, why the igbos built Nollywood from scratch Urhobo built the comedy industry from scratch, now everybody claiming Waffi, claiming area, claiming urhobo.

like it or not, the urhobo Nation is bless, beyond your imagination, And we are not inferior to anybody.

2 Likes

Re: Urhobo Indigens Hold Ipob Meeting In Support Of Kanu. by Ngozi123(f): 3:29pm On Aug 26, 2017
fratermathy:

You seem to have comprehension issues.

I am a Deltan. As far as I am concerned, Okowa is IKA, not Igbo! That is what my constitution states, that is what Okowa campaigned as and won as. He has never referred to himself as Igbo. His identity has been affirmed by the constitution, himself and his people severally. And this is what all Deltans know too.

Whether or not he is Igbo is you, Okowa's and Ika people's pot of soup. Anyone who calls him Igbo is free to do so.

So tell me exactly where I have said Ika IS or IS NOT Igbo?

You keep confusing yourself. I've shown you evidence where you claimed that Okowa is not Igbo after saying that you never denied that he is an Igbo man. Now, you're trying to change the subject into whether he claims he's Igbo or not. I've already told you that I don't care for Nigerian politics neither do I care about what Nigerian politicians have to say for themselves. His tribe is Ika but his ethnicity is Igbo. I'm not sure why you think that 'Ika' and 'Igbo' are mutually exclusive .

4 Likes

Re: Urhobo Indigens Hold Ipob Meeting In Support Of Kanu. by fratermathy(m): 3:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
Efewestern:

lol, take it easy on me sister, provide proof and shame fratermathy, simple as ABC.

We are unique in our own ways, why the igbos built Nollywood from scratch Urhobo built the comedy industry from scratch, now everybody claiming Waffi, claiming area, claiming urhobo.

like it or not, the urhobo Nation is bless, beyond your imagination, And we are not inferior to anybody.

Exactly the point I will drive into the skull of Amarabae.

The arrogance of Igbos towards minorities is very shameful. When they meet real adversaries like Hausas and Yorubas, they'll start shouting "marginalisation" and "afonja" upandan. See as she is flexing muscles with a supposed minority who she claims is not Igbo's "shoe size".

Their logic amazes me really. Thank God we don't have their types in Delta.

1 Like

Re: Urhobo Indigens Hold Ipob Meeting In Support Of Kanu. by fratermathy(m): 3:34pm On Aug 26, 2017
Ngozi123:

You keep confusing yourself. I've shown you evidence where you claimed that Okowa is not Igbo after saying that you never denied that he is an Igbo man. Now, you're trying to change the subject into whether he claims he's Igbo or not. I've already told you that I don't care for Nigerian politics neither do I care about what Nigerian politicians have to say for themselves. His tribe is Ika but his ethnicity is Igbo. I'm not sure why you think that 'Ika' and 'Igbo' are mutually exclusive .

You are really amazing at being unable to comprehend something so simple. Gee.. Something must be up with the Igbos on this thread. Where is Noone, Freemancipation, SlayerForever, et al. I prefer arguing with Igbos that don't nag over points they have refused to get.

Okowa is IKA, as far as I am concerned. Simple! Whatever you say he is, is your pot of soup!

If you say Ika is Igbo, OKAY! If you so IKA is not Igbo, OKAY. What I know and what my constitution tells me is that my governor is an IKA man from Owa-Aliero in IKA South LGA.

1 Like

Re: Urhobo Indigens Hold Ipob Meeting In Support Of Kanu. by Ngozi123(f): 3:34pm On Aug 26, 2017
fratermathy:

Answer me this: is 70% and 100% the same thing?

Because it seems you guys forgot your sense of logic in Weatheral Road Market today.

So 100% of the resources in Delta State belong to the Urhobos?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urhobo Indigens Hold Ipob Meeting In Support Of Kanu. by Amarabae(f): 3:34pm On Aug 26, 2017
Efewestern:

do you know that for example many imos,abians have not an urhobo pesin before?
No one is inferior to anyone, tell that to ur "core delta" activist fatermaty

2 Likes

Re: Urhobo Indigens Hold Ipob Meeting In Support Of Kanu. by fratermathy(m): 3:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
Amarabae:
do you know that for example many imos,abians have not an urhobo pesin before?
No one is inferior to anyone, tell that to ur "core delta" activist fatermaty

Many Urhobos have also not seen Igbos from Abia, Imo, Enugu, etc before. So what is your point?

That you are so important that you don't see us? We ALSO don't SEE YOU too! Even the few ones that are seen do not create lasting impressions.

Arrogance truly flows in your veins. Learn HUMILITY from Hausas. They don't brag yet they have the entire nation and all its major industries in their palms.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Will Be Praying For You, Buhari Tells New Service Chiefs / 2023: APC States Denying Us Use Of Public Facilities, PDP Campaign Cries Out / Nigerians Treat Past Leaders Badly - Ikuforiji Justifies Pension Law For Govs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.