Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Adebiyi Muiz Celebrates Susan Smith, His Elderly Oyinbo Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Adebiyi Muiz Celebrates Susan Smith, His Elderly Oyinbo Wife (38905 Views)

Susan Egenti Delivers Quintuplets After 16 Years Of Childlessness / Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos / Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebiyi Muiz Celebrates Susan Smith, His Elderly Oyinbo Wife by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2017
Buhari u see Wetin you don cos.
Re: Adebiyi Muiz Celebrates Susan Smith, His Elderly Oyinbo Wife by ststyreal(f): 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2017
Huhhhhhh!!!! What a world!!!!
Re: Adebiyi Muiz Celebrates Susan Smith, His Elderly Oyinbo Wife by Timijo(m): 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2017
lordkit2:
Adebiyi Muiz wants the world to know that his marriage to his much older American wife, Susan Smith is waxing stronger despite naysayers.

Adebiyi took to his Facebook page earlier this month to celebrate his precious wife.

"They thought we won't get there but God pass them, we happy during the hard time and easy time, we never give up and we always remain one( one love keep up together) happy lifewith Susan Smith. I love you my precious wife, may almighty be with us"

he wrote:

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/08/23/newly-wed-young-nigerian-man-celebrates-his-elderly-american-wife/

Is it not supposed to be Susan Muiz or Adebiyi? Who is the nigga fooling? The hussle for green card is real.
Re: Adebiyi Muiz Celebrates Susan Smith, His Elderly Oyinbo Wife by chuckskaycee: 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2017
just here for a space
Re: Adebiyi Muiz Celebrates Susan Smith, His Elderly Oyinbo Wife by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2017
I envisage a day in which people from USA, ENGLAND, LUXEMBOURG, CHINA, SAUDI ARABIA and co will be clamouring and fighting hard to get to Nigeria, I'm hoping that day will come

3 Likes

Re: Adebiyi Muiz Celebrates Susan Smith, His Elderly Oyinbo Wife by enemyofprogress: 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2017
glosplendid:
Hmmmm..uncle gold digger
just because he abandoned you abi?
Re: Adebiyi Muiz Celebrates Susan Smith, His Elderly Oyinbo Wife by glosplendid(f): 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2017
enemyofprogress:
just because he abandoned you abi?
lwkmd
Re: Adebiyi Muiz Celebrates Susan Smith, His Elderly Oyinbo Wife by busjeep: 3:41pm On Aug 23, 2017
This young guy is a fraud...u marry ur mama age mate
Na waoooo undecided
Re: Adebiyi Muiz Celebrates Susan Smith, His Elderly Oyinbo Wife by herzern(m): 3:42pm On Aug 23, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
wow
Welcome back bro!!
Miss you!!... lol
Meanwhile, any Foreign OLD woman on this forum?

No matter your age, we can still get there sad

My Greatest boss.

Good to be back..I must say.

How is life treating you?
Re: Adebiyi Muiz Celebrates Susan Smith, His Elderly Oyinbo Wife by BiafranBushBoy: 3:43pm On Aug 23, 2017
herzern:

My Greatest boss.

Good to be back..I must say.

How is life treating you?

Fvcking me like a bittch, but I gat a strong ass!!

How've you been?
Re: Adebiyi Muiz Celebrates Susan Smith, His Elderly Oyinbo Wife by oyienootieno: 3:45pm On Aug 23, 2017
Zizicardo:
It's coz you've not gotten your green card and d lady is rich

Amebo... e concern you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adebiyi Muiz Celebrates Susan Smith, His Elderly Oyinbo Wife by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:46pm On Aug 23, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Yoruba demons this is how they survive abroad
aмadιoнaaaaaaaa вυrѕт yoυr ѕperм donor ғadaaaaaaaaaaaa ғlaттттιnnnnnooooo нeaddddd... вloodyyyyyyy crιмe degeneraтe oғғѕprιng oғ a yaм legggged нaιry cнeѕтed вody odored wнo. re

1 Share

Re: Adebiyi Muiz Celebrates Susan Smith, His Elderly Oyinbo Wife by LockDown69(m): 3:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
...they are known for this.
Re: Adebiyi Muiz Celebrates Susan Smith, His Elderly Oyinbo Wife by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 3:48pm On Aug 23, 2017
This is an indictment on Nigerian ladies. Your men now prefer old white women to you.
Re: Adebiyi Muiz Celebrates Susan Smith, His Elderly Oyinbo Wife by olaglamour(f): 3:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
Zizicardo:
It's coz you've not gotten your green card and d lady is rich
He lives in Ibadan
I don't think he's travelled with him yet cos the woman isn't in Nigeria now
Re: Adebiyi Muiz Celebrates Susan Smith, His Elderly Oyinbo Wife by begwong: 3:51pm On Aug 23, 2017
THE HUSTLE IS REAL,HOPE YOU HAVE ACCESS TO HER WILL BEFORE SHE FIRST YOU DIE .IF NOT U GO HEAR nwhin shocked shocked
Re: Adebiyi Muiz Celebrates Susan Smith, His Elderly Oyinbo Wife by YelloweWest: 3:53pm On Aug 23, 2017
Awon gold diggers ti take ovee
Re: Adebiyi Muiz Celebrates Susan Smith, His Elderly Oyinbo Wife by Zizicardo(f): 4:04pm On Aug 23, 2017
oyienootieno:

Amebo... e concern you?

Sofo... is it business?
Re: Adebiyi Muiz Celebrates Susan Smith, His Elderly Oyinbo Wife by Mbediogu(m): 4:10pm On Aug 23, 2017
How many children have they? I am not talking of green card o o. Anyway Una congrats.
Re: Adebiyi Muiz Celebrates Susan Smith, His Elderly Oyinbo Wife by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:13pm On Aug 23, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
aмadιoнaaaaaaaa вυrѕт yoυr ѕperм donor ғadaaaaaaaaaaaa ғlaттттιnnnnnooooo нeaddddd... вloodyyyyyyy crιмe degeneraтe oғғѕprιng oғ a yaм legggged нaιry cнeѕтed вody odored wнo. re
Re: Adebiyi Muiz Celebrates Susan Smith, His Elderly Oyinbo Wife by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
[quote author=ELKHALIFAISIS post=59756217][/quote] ѕтale������

1 Share

Re: Adebiyi Muiz Celebrates Susan Smith, His Elderly Oyinbo Wife by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
ѕтale������

Re: Adebiyi Muiz Celebrates Susan Smith, His Elderly Oyinbo Wife by ivolt: 4:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
Ever8054:
this one pass green card...how is it possible for such age difference to match?.."age is just a number " not in this case abeg...

Inheritance and Insurance
Re: Adebiyi Muiz Celebrates Susan Smith, His Elderly Oyinbo Wife by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
[quote author=ELKHALIFAISIS post=59756371][/quote]υ nor geт ѕтeaм jare... go call all ya degeneraтeѕ generaтιon coмe тo нelp υ... υ вe υnrιpe мango.. grin
Re: Adebiyi Muiz Celebrates Susan Smith, His Elderly Oyinbo Wife by FMCASH(m): 4:34pm On Aug 23, 2017
I can give you dear, I'm always green grin cheesy
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Abeeeg, who can give me Nigerian Green Card? wink grin
Re: Adebiyi Muiz Celebrates Susan Smith, His Elderly Oyinbo Wife by immaq8(f): 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2017
@ d last pix, d guy resemble wizzy baby
Re: Adebiyi Muiz Celebrates Susan Smith, His Elderly Oyinbo Wife by akigbemaru: 4:42pm On Aug 23, 2017
lordkit2:
Adebiyi Muiz wants the world to know that his marriage to his much older American wife, Susan Smith is waxing stronger despite naysayers.

Adebiyi took to his Facebook page earlier this month to celebrate his precious wife.

"They thought we won't get there but God pass them, we happy during the hard time and easy time, we never give up and we always remain one( one love keep up together) happy lifewith Susan Smith. I love you my precious wife, may almighty be with us"

he wrote:

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/08/23/newly-wed-young-nigerian-man-celebrates-his-elderly-american-wife/

Re: Adebiyi Muiz Celebrates Susan Smith, His Elderly Oyinbo Wife by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 23, 2017
FMCASH:
I can give you dear, I'm always green grin cheesy

grin

Oohh...Real estate agent wink

I wanna have a NIGERIAN GREEN CARD & i wanna live in PH grin
Re: Adebiyi Muiz Celebrates Susan Smith, His Elderly Oyinbo Wife by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 23, 2017
glosplendid:
Hmmmm..uncle gold digger
If you see where gold dey, you no go dig?
Re: Adebiyi Muiz Celebrates Susan Smith, His Elderly Oyinbo Wife by MTKbudapest(m): 4:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
You may call it true love but i call it end time love.

grin

pls i wanna settle down with a young and lovely lady.

Any single and serious lady out there should mail me. I might find my match here who knows but not with a brown roof babe o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? / Nigerian Grandmother Shows Off Her Swags In New Photos. See What She Did / Things They Will Not Tell You About Marriage..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.