Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? (38880 Views)

How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question / Should I Confront My Brother's Wife? / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Versitee: 9:41pm On Aug 28, 2023
I have been feeling like my husband has been cheating on me with our neighbors daughter. She is just about 23 years.

Yesterday which was Sunday, I went to our neighbors house around 6pm to ask if I could use their oven.

Their compound is not fenced so I just walked in straight to their backyard if I would see the man's wife.

I overheard this girl making a call. Apparently she was the only one at home and she wasn't expecting anyone.

She was asking the man over the fone who was sexualy better between his wife and her.

My attention was arrested immediately. I stopped to hear more of the conversation. When I had enough, I made my presence known. She quickly hung up and tried to put up an innocent face.

I also pretended like I heard nothing, I asked to use the oven and left .
Getting back home, I was worried if that was my husband that girl was talking to, so I decided to find out.

I got my husbands fone later that night and went through the call log. The time that girl was making that call was few minutes past 6. I checked my husbands fone and there was a number he called around that time.

The number was not saved on the fone so I decided to call that number on my own fone and my true caller identified the number as "Vicky hookup".

Guess what, the girls name is Victoria.

I was surprised because I have the girls number saved on my fone. But I guess the number I have is for her family and friends. The one my husband has is for clients.

I opened his WhatsApp and found no chat with the girl, so I decided to check his telegram. ( Normally I don't like telegram so I never open it on either my fone or husband's)

My husbands telegram was locked. I was surprised cos that is the only app locked on his fone.

To cut the long story short, I found a way to open the app, and I saw his chat with that girl.

It pains me to say that my husband has been having sex with that girl without protection.

I want to go for HIV test tomorrow. Please how do I confront my husband about this.

Also I am scared I might be infected with an sti.

124 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by jaeyking(m): 9:45pm On Aug 28, 2023
What you don't know doesn't kill you

But since you know, run your STI test and you could file for a divorce if you are not comfortable.

It's quite simple or more easier to say

178 Likes 15 Shares

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by dkidd: 9:49pm On Aug 28, 2023
How do u know they're having sex? So because he chats someone named Vicky hookup and ur neighbors name is Victoria now means she's the same person U are just an insecure woman. Try to be more tolerant and trust ur husband more. If u still believe they're both knacking each other then get concrete evidence instead of jumping into conclusions because of ur insecurities undecided

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Kobicove(m): 9:49pm On Aug 28, 2023
Inspector Gadget now you have seen what you're searching for undecided

207 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Ahmed0336(m): 9:50pm On Aug 28, 2023
Try to screenshot everything and send to your phone to serve as evidence or you go explain tire undecided

286 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Ballzproblem2: 9:51pm On Aug 28, 2023
Divorce no confrontation

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by dawnomike(m): 9:56pm On Aug 28, 2023
Versitee:
I have been feeling like my husband has been cheating on me with our neighbors daughter. She is just about 23 years.

Yesterday which was Sunday, I went to our neighbors house around 6pm to ask if I could use their oven.

Their compound is not fenced so I just walked in straight to their backyard if I would see the man's wife.

I overheard this girl making a call. Apparently she was the only one at home and she wasn't expecting anyone.

She was asking the man over the fone who was sexualy better between his wife and her.

My attention was arrested immediately. I stopped to hear more of the conversation. When I had enough, I made my presence known. She quickly hung up and tried to put up an innocent face.

Getting back home, I was worried if that was my husband that girl was talking to, so I decided to find out.

I got my husbands fone later that night and went through the call log. The time that girl was making that call was few minutes past 6. I checked my husbands fone and there was a number he called around that time.

The number was not saved on the fone so I decided to call that number on my own fone and my true caller identified the number as "Vicky hookup".

I was surprised because I have the girls number saved on my fone. But I guess the number I have is for her family and friends. The one my husband has is for clients.

I opened his WhatsApp and found no chat with the girl, so I decided to check his telegram. ( Normally I don't like telegram so I never open it on either my fone or husband's)

My husbands telegram was locked. I was surprised cos that is the only app locked on his fone.

To cut the long story short, I found a way to open the app, and I saw his chat with that girl.

It pains me to say that my husband has been having sex with that girl without protection.

I want to go for HIV test tomorrow. Please how do I confront my husband about this.

You need to let him know that you know the truth!
Disclose it to him in the midst polite way possible and say no more about it! Let his guilty concience judge him

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by izonborn098(m): 9:56pm On Aug 28, 2023
Versitee:

I am heartbroken. As I write, I am in my sisters house
*you haven't caught this man red handed..
*you have some evidence which is' his discussion with one victoria.
*you haven't know whether they slept together because you only has paper evidence' which he can deny.
*you are about to be faster than your shadow because you are alredy in ur sister house and i believe you have already spread the news to her which i know your marriage is now 50-50 except she is a matured woman.
*confronting ur husband will lead to two things either he deny or accept.
*what if he deny and stand his ground?
*what if he accept and apologize?
*if he happen to cheat with the said girl it will be a trauma to you and the compound will be uncomfortable to you.
*if i were you i would have still gather more information and watch his step so that you didn't go and do mistake to end ur marriage.
*u can confront him but expect the worst..

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:01pm On Aug 28, 2023
grin
Wetin you find go the man phone, chebi you don finally see am?

The truth is that when trust has been bridged,it can hardly be repaired and hardly can it be like how it used to be like.....

Just like someone had already advised you.......You should screenshot and send those messages to your phone...Those are the kind of exhibits you will need before confronting your husband..

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by extol1(m): 10:03pm On Aug 28, 2023
I am short of words because I don't want to say an insultive words to someone husband

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Peledonomy: 10:04pm On Aug 28, 2023
Nlfpmod
Lalasticlala
Seun
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Peledonomy: 10:05pm On Aug 28, 2023
dkidd:
How do u know they're having sex? So because he chats someone named Vicky hookup and ur neighbors name is Victoria now means she's the same person U are just an insecure woman. Try to be more tolerant and trust ur husband more. If u still believe they're both knacking each other then get concrete evidence instead of jumping into conclusions because of ur insecurities undecided

I dedicate "mumu like you" by zazuu to you

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Yugoslavia247(m): 10:10pm On Aug 28, 2023
Versitee:

Your marriage is about to see shege.

Do you bother about your husband sexual feeling the same way you bother about him cheating on you.

Most times that's what you all do.

Like you don't know it is the sex he needs.

Focus on understand his sexual appetite.

If Vicky leaves the scene
Antonia
Anabel
Cinderella
Senorita

Are waiting in line.

Now he would become smarter or furious.

She must have worked so hard to satisfy your husband for her to ask such questions.

Who is sweeter between me and your wife?

Imagine the kind eyes she go dey use dey look you.

Anytime you are at peace with your husband she go dey vex.

Better up the game and claim your husband not just from Vicky but others.

Be insightful.
Observe him
Know why.
What if na the gal give am green light.

You don't need to rush.

If you rush you no go fit borrow oven.

Sit your husband down and discuss it.

It might be difficult but try. Don't try and fight the gal. You go embarrass yourself, your husband and the family.

Call his family instead.

If possible make una go out and settle the issue because you na go too shout.

You need to be smart.

Imagine that you know and act like you don't.

Even your husband go fear.

Leave the gal and face your husband.

Na im get problem.

E Kon be neighbors

Kaya mata self fit dey work.

Maybe the gal dey wear braless cloth and pantless.

The thing he want the gal understand

U want use Vicky hook up play.

She go Sabi suck dick

When last u suck him dick.

That alone go make am never leave Vicky hook up.

150 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by izonborn098(m): 10:13pm On Aug 28, 2023
You never marry...
jaeyking:
What you don't know doesn't kill you

But since you know, run your STI test and you could file for a divorce if you are not comfortable.

It's quite simple or more easier to say
Ballzproblem2:
Divorce no confrontation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Peledonomy: 10:15pm On Aug 28, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Your marriage is about to see shege.

Do you bother about your husband sexual feeling the same way you bother about him cheating on you.

Most times that's what you all do.

Like you don't know it is the sex he needs.

Focus on understand his sexual appetite.

If Vicky leaves the scene
Antoni
Anabel
Cinderella
Senorita

Are waiting in line.

Now he would become smarter or furious

Cheating is always wrong. Don't support evil

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Mjshexy(f): 10:18pm On Aug 28, 2023
Are you certain she's the one? Yes you finally confirmed he's cheating on you and you need to confront him with the evidence and very importantly check your health status.
If i may help you out, just nicely visit your neighbors house again and quietly dial the Vicky's number gotten from your husband's phone while the suspect is home, at least that should help you in your investigation somehow cool

107 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Yugoslavia247(m): 10:20pm On Aug 28, 2023
Peledonomy:

Cheating is always wrong. Don't support evil

Okay.

Did I write that I support cheating

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Daddyseun1: 10:22pm On Aug 28, 2023
This matter is tight,
Before u divorce him. Think twice

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by dkidd: 10:26pm On Aug 28, 2023
Peledonomy:

I dedicate "mumu like you" by zazuu to you
Dedicate it to urself... Brainless monkey

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Versitee: 10:27pm On Aug 28, 2023
Daddyseun1:
This matter is tight,
Before u divorce him. Think twice

I am heartbroken. As I write, I am in my sisters house

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Versitee: 10:27pm On Aug 28, 2023
Mjshexy:
Are you certain she's the one? Yes you finally confirmed he's cheating on you and you need to confront him with the evidence and very importantly check your health status.
If i may help you out, just nicely visit your neighbors house again and quietly dial the Vicky's number gotten from your husband's phone while the suspect is home, at least that should help you in your investigation somehow cool

She is the one. I saw their telegram chat. It was awful

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Mjshexy(f): 10:38pm On Aug 28, 2023
Versitee:

Oh great since you're certain about it, further decisions rest on you. Is it enough to file for a divorce? Are you also meeting your neighbors to report their daughter's escapade with your husband?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Kriss216: 10:43pm On Aug 28, 2023
Ahmed0336:
Try to screenshot everything and send to your phone to serve as evidence.

Evidence for what?
To sue the man or what? undecided
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Kobojunkie: 10:44pm On Aug 28, 2023
Versitee:
■ To cut the long story short, I found a way to open the app, and I saw his chat with that girl.
I want to go for HIV test tomorrow. Please how do I confront my husband about this. Also I am scared I might be infected with an sti.
1. Your beef should be with your husband, the one whom you swore a marriage contract with, and never with the sidechick please. She may be a low-life but the one who cheated on you isn't that one but your husband, so please never ever debase yourself to level of confronting the outsider. undecided

Do get yourself tested immediately and begin insisting he uses condom with you. Consider what it is you really want out of your relationship at this point. Are you desperate enough to want to continue holding on to the man ---my guess is this may not even be his first rodeo -‐-- or are you past your wits end. The answer should help you in deciding how to confront him about his cheating. undecided

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by extremelygolden: 11:07pm On Aug 28, 2023
Marriage/ relationship these days nawa.

When you're cheating, please don't ever open your mouth to tell me "babe, you know I love you" because even before you finish uttering such gibberish, that thunder that has been doing press up for sometime now will manifest from no where! Nonsense!
I don't need your love, just give me my respect as your wife, ok?

A neighbour's daughter of all people! Disgusting and highly disrespectful.

Sis, l don't know how you're going to cope with this findings. If I were in your shoes (I forbid it anyway), I'll take a trip to think things over, then when I come back I'll confront him with all the evidence I have and execute whichever decisions I made during that trip.

The day I stopped looking into my husband's eyes, is the day I begin to shed every feeling I ever had for him, and I pray "may that day never come". Because I will take a walk right after that and I'll never look back.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by FengChui(m): 11:19pm On Aug 28, 2023
Versitee:

If that is you on your profile, you might need to cheat on your husband with me!!!!

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Chummynoni(m): 11:22pm On Aug 28, 2023
This thing is rampant more than people think. 7 in 10 houses have married neighbors sleeping with each other . Just marry right and have peace of mind. Let your husband know you found out what’s going on, his reaction will decide your next line of action.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Ballzproblem2: 11:44pm On Aug 28, 2023
izonborn098:
You never marry...
that's why idiot like you die before your time 🤷
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by izonborn098(m): 11:49pm On Aug 28, 2023
[quote author=Ballzproblem2 post=125428615]that's why idiot like you die before your time
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Baronthecelebri: 12:15am On Aug 29, 2023
Divorce that bastard, before he kill you. Don't give him second chance. But I've you been giving him sex

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by ghettochild(m): 12:42am On Aug 29, 2023
Go for the test and let ur randy hubby know that you know he's knocking Vicky's kitten

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Nobody: 2:30am On Aug 29, 2023
Adultery is grounds for divorce. Save all the evidence from his phone onto yours and keep a backup just in case, then do the needful. Don't let anyone tell you to continue the marriage. In fact, if you do, he will become more empowered to continue cheating (with your neighbor or with anyone else) because he now knows you won't leave, although he may start hiding the evidence better or password his phone completely to prevent you from opening it and knowing he's still cheating. Abegi, just do yourself a favor and leave. There's nothing to salvage here. If he kills you before your time with disease or hbp he will forget about you and still be on top of woman the next day, so choose yourself and leave while you can with your remaining dignity. Marriage is not a do or die affair.

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Halimat Abdulrasheed: Missing Kaduna Teenage Girl (Photos) / Things They Will Not Tell You About Marriage.. / Adebiyi Muiz Celebrates Susan Smith, His Elderly Oyinbo Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.