Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

6 Foods You Should Avoid As A First-time Flyer - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 6 Foods You Should Avoid As A First-time Flyer (28036 Views)

My Visa Denial Experience: What You Should Avoid / Courses To Avoid As An International Student / Seaplane Lands In Bayelsa For The First Time In 21 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Foods You Should Avoid As A First-time Flyer by RapportNaija(m): 11:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
Re: 6 Foods You Should Avoid As A First-time Flyer by jammy1993(m): 1:47am On Aug 24, 2017
RIPEnglish:
fake list, I taked beans the last time I flyed by air and nothing did me.
Omo, i'm gonna follow u to experience more English funeral.
Re: 6 Foods You Should Avoid As A First-time Flyer by Nobody: 2:56am On Aug 24, 2017
Rubbish article with no iota of truth and significance.

It's even when one flies on an empty stomach one MAY feel like throwing up. I use the word "MAY".
Re: 6 Foods You Should Avoid As A First-time Flyer by Nobody: 3:20am On Aug 24, 2017
romeorails:
Oh boy get one lady like dt she fine die. Na me sit next to am. Baba, I sure say na beans that lady chau o angry angry I couldn't help it, she kept firing me from all cylinders >: sad angry like say her mess na my oxygen ni o

I no fit cry undecided n I no fit block my nose. I didn't want to shame her. I had to caution her, then she was sad n pleaded undecided

But I use the chance collect her number, and now we're friends cheesy . Don't ask me what happened thereafter wink cheesy .

Well the beans she ate was worth it, as it was an advantage to me at the end cheesy yummy tongue kiss(

Now each time I wana make fun of her. I just tell her. " ur mess smells fine o grin "

This na STORY FOR THE god OF FIRE AND BRIMESTONE...

Did this really happened or It's your imagination or your own movie

Hmm, na wah!

Only her was beautiful, only her farted, you scolded her then she became shy and gave you her number and now she's your friend!!? Only you!??!

Re: 6 Foods You Should Avoid As A First-time Flyer by tunary(m): 7:50am On Aug 24, 2017
Johngla:
I remember my first flight. My visa fall inside plan for where i sit down as sleep carry me i come dey shame to ask the girl when sit with me. Base on say na white girl i come dey ask my self weda na naija English i wan speak or watin
lol
Re: 6 Foods You Should Avoid As A First-time Flyer by olowobaba10: 9:59am On Aug 24, 2017
HOW MANY PEOPLE KNOW WHAT IS LACTOSE INTOLERANT OR EVEN FRUCTOSE INTOLERANT? PLS HELP THEM EXPLAIN
Cleodenile:
Ice cream!! Pls don't take it before your flight, especially if you're lactose intolerant and have to be in the air for 6 hours or more..My experience was not a good one. cry

1 Like

Re: 6 Foods You Should Avoid As A First-time Flyer by olowobaba10: 10:03am On Aug 24, 2017
YES WHEN I HIGHLIGHTED THIS ISSUE BEFORE THAT JUMIA TRAVEL THREADS ARE ALWAYS VAGUE, DRY AND MISLEADING, NAIRA LANDERS CALLED ME ALL SORTS OF NAMES .

COvo:
All post from Jumia Travel agency is nonsense,back to back.
Who's in charge of this nonsense
Re: 6 Foods You Should Avoid As A First-time Flyer by Cleodenile(f): 7:53pm On Aug 24, 2017
olowobaba10:
HOW MANY PEOPLE KNOW WHAT IS LACTOSE INTOLERANT OR EVEN FRUCTOSE INTOLERANT? PLS HELP THEM EXPLAIN
It refers to people who don't digest milk or dairy products properly.
Re: 6 Foods You Should Avoid As A First-time Flyer by Solitin40: 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2017
Jiggsbaby:
Can I do drugs before I fly?? I like to get high during journeys
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome / Burial Poster Of Anambra Woman & Her 2 Kids Who Died In Accident / Nigerians Abroad. Share Your Experience With Racism And Discrimination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.