Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,210 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

6 Foods You Should Avoid As A First-time Flyer - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 6 Foods You Should Avoid As A First-time Flyer (28009 Views)

A Nairalander First Time On Plane And First Time In Delta / My Visa Denial Experience: What You Should Avoid / Courses To Avoid As An International Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Foods You Should Avoid As A First-time Flyer by goshen26: 4:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
haba!!! i cant do without my beans oooo
Re: 6 Foods You Should Avoid As A First-time Flyer by ChuxMyk(m): 4:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
mooregan:
Cigar Nkor?? grin grin

It's food to some people ooo
Cigar and Egg roll. My favorite dish
Re: 6 Foods You Should Avoid As A First-time Flyer by sharpwriter(m): 4:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
Cleodenile:
Ice cream!! Pls don't take it before your flight, especially if you're lactose intolerant and have to be in the air for 6 hours or more..My experience was not a good one. cry
What now happened to you?
Re: 6 Foods You Should Avoid As A First-time Flyer by rhektor(m): 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2017
Chukazu:
cry lipsrsealed what if flying from Benin lipsrsealed

... I mean Benin Airport?

Use Edo Airways
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Foods You Should Avoid As A First-time Flyer by Nnemaranma(f): 4:31pm On Aug 23, 2017
When I saw your name, I just relaxed.

RIPEnglish:
fake list, I taked beans the last time I flyed by air and nothing did me.

1 Like

Re: 6 Foods You Should Avoid As A First-time Flyer by juman(m): 4:31pm On Aug 23, 2017
What was in my mind passed that.

The way the aeroplane was jacking I thought it would drop down.
But I travelled with a friend that strengthened me.
Re: 6 Foods You Should Avoid As A First-time Flyer by Wisebisho: 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2017
This post no follow at all.. My first flight: alcohol was like food.. From airport enter flight na red wine, red wine.
Re: 6 Foods You Should Avoid As A First-time Flyer by Afonjashapmouth: 4:37pm On Aug 23, 2017
Wisebisho:
This post no follow at all.. My first flight: alcohol was like food.. From airport enter flight na red wine, red wine.

we are in the same boat bruff, i don drink so tey reach SA on a vacation just dey pray make dem no ask me too much question cos i was high like klint da drunk. Another baddest experience was Nairobi Kenya, alcohol was smelling on my head after just 7hrs flight. Stood with an ATM machine for almost 5minute before i see some pesa withdraw. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Foods You Should Avoid As A First-time Flyer by Akinaukwa: 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2017
That is why provision was made for a toilet inside the airplane. No need to be afraid of what you wish to eat.
Re: 6 Foods You Should Avoid As A First-time Flyer by RIPEnglish: 4:41pm On Aug 23, 2017
Nnemaranma:
When I saw your name, I just relaxed.

I sawed your picture, I just weaked
Re: 6 Foods You Should Avoid As A First-time Flyer by Jiggsbaby: 4:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
Can I do drugs before I fly?? I like to get high during journeys
Re: 6 Foods You Should Avoid As A First-time Flyer by victorioushands: 4:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
The first thing you should try to avoid is using that two-plug earpiece long enough. It could give you unimaginable headache that you think you wanna die. Whatever you eat on land, you can eat in a plane. If you get runny stomach, you can use the loo.
Re: 6 Foods You Should Avoid As A First-time Flyer by rotey73: 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
wetin person go come chop then ?
Re: 6 Foods You Should Avoid As A First-time Flyer by chiiraq802(m): 4:53pm On Aug 23, 2017
RIPEnglish:
Guy na u dey mk me log in NL ooo....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: 6 Foods You Should Avoid As A First-time Flyer by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 23, 2017
Oh boy get one lady like dt she fine die. Na me sit next to am. Baba, I sure say na beans that lady chau o angry angry I couldn't help it, she kept firing me from all cylinders >: sad angry like say her mess na my oxygen ni o

I no fit cry undecided n I no fit block my nose. I didn't want to shame her. I had to caution her, then she was sad n pleaded undecided

But I use the chance collect her number, and now we're friends cheesy . Don't ask me what happened thereafter wink cheesy .

Well the beans she ate was worth it, as it was an advantage to me at the end cheesy yummy tongue kiss(

Now each time I wana make fun of her. I just tell her. " ur mess smells fine o grin "
topsam1:
#5 ....caught my attention
Re: 6 Foods You Should Avoid As A First-time Flyer by LoveJesus87(m): 5:03pm On Aug 23, 2017
dfrost:
cheesy grin angry So the hustle don reach like this...

my brother the hustle is real grin
Re: 6 Foods You Should Avoid As A First-time Flyer by LoveJesus87(m): 5:05pm On Aug 23, 2017
gaventa:
everybody is commenting about their flight experience and here i am, i never reach local airport before.... cheei
that one na small tin.

U can always go through Edo Airways grin
Re: 6 Foods You Should Avoid As A First-time Flyer by ehispapa(m): 5:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

we are in the same boat bruff, i don drink so tey reach SA on a vacation just dey pray make dem no ask me too much question cos i was high like klint da drunk. Another baddest experience was Nairobi Kenya, alcohol was smelling on my head after just 7hrs flight. Stood with an ATM machine for almost 5minute before i see some pesa withdraw. grin grin grin grin

i was confuse as well, i prefer to drink beer or red wine when flying, good sleep and relax mind. imagine that kind 16 hours flight to malaysia? guy pls remove that alcohol from the list
Re: 6 Foods You Should Avoid As A First-time Flyer by silver94(m): 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
Wetin person go come chop? cry Na almost all the food wey dey naija u mention undecided
Re: 6 Foods You Should Avoid As A First-time Flyer by dfrost: 5:40pm On Aug 23, 2017
LoveJesus87:
my brother the hustle is real grin

Na wa ooo.
Re: 6 Foods You Should Avoid As A First-time Flyer by filmyink(m): 6:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
ok... thank u bro... good information shared
Re: 6 Foods You Should Avoid As A First-time Flyer by Ladybluecash(f): 6:46pm On Aug 23, 2017
Op thank u na moimoi and akara I want even tie for nylon for join body
Re: 6 Foods You Should Avoid As A First-time Flyer by room089: 7:08pm On Aug 23, 2017
Johngla:
I remember my first flight. My visa fall inside plan for where i sit down as sleep carry me i come dey shame to ask the girl when sit with me. Base on say na white girl i come dey ask my self weda na naija English i wan speak or watin

Guy u funny die!
Re: 6 Foods You Should Avoid As A First-time Flyer by Kimy97(f): 7:14pm On Aug 23, 2017
U say wat?
Re: 6 Foods You Should Avoid As A First-time Flyer by Afonjashapmouth: 7:25pm On Aug 23, 2017
ehispapa:

i was confuse as well, i prefer to drink beer or red wine when flying, good sleep and relax mind. imagine that kind 16 hours flight to malaysia? guy pls remove that alcohol from the list

even domestic flight i must drink grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 6 Foods You Should Avoid As A First-time Flyer by ActionsShure: 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
To ask a sincere question.
I need responses men.
U talking abt dont take this
Dont take that
Since na 1st timer in flying on planes and shiiit
How about taking abt 7wraps of s.k b4 u enta plane
How e wan be say men na your 1st time to fly.lets say go yankee of so many fucking hours.
Men d highness nor go be here o.
Na panic panic panic
If plane come dey vibrate
Blood pressure go jus dey go up
E go too sweet cause u go jus dey imagine say u dey fly
Wen in reality ..u r actualy flying ..

1 Like

Re: 6 Foods You Should Avoid As A First-time Flyer by Lanretoye(m): 7:42pm On Aug 23, 2017
beans no dey cause gas,na mess wey dey smell e dey cause.
Re: 6 Foods You Should Avoid As A First-time Flyer by adekanmbi1986(m): 8:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
RIPEnglish:

The list was meant for first time flyer...
Re: 6 Foods You Should Avoid As A First-time Flyer by Tobycharles: 8:18pm On Aug 23, 2017
RIPEnglish:

Rip grammer...
Re: 6 Foods You Should Avoid As A First-time Flyer by peteromenihu(m): 8:26pm On Aug 23, 2017
so which food is preferable?
Re: 6 Foods You Should Avoid As A First-time Flyer by kevinexit(m): 10:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
RIPEnglish:

Guy which kine English u dey speak?

Taked?

Correct ur self abeg
Re: 6 Foods You Should Avoid As A First-time Flyer by Efe16(f): 10:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
Marcelinho:
Nothing DID you? good

y will something did u?
nothing can did u ohh
not at all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash / Uber Driver Loses Control, Crashes Into A Living Room In Kenya (Photos) / Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.