Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome (48134 Views)

FFK Dines With Goodluck Jonathan, Mike Ozekhome & Family (photo) / Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? / Fayose At EFCC: Deji Adeyanju And Mike Ozekhome Speak. See Reactions (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by bilazego(m): 10:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
SOLMICHAEL:
Lawyer, my only prayer for you is that, may you never experienced an invasion of rats!! Those little demons can take breath outta someone's life. grin grin

Rats in Aso Rock villa?
Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by bigfish3k: 10:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
origima:

Cos am yet to see anything good about Jonathan ur God.In less than two years ,most of u thought ur mess can go overnight. Uselesssss fooooolsss everywhere

the topic is rat invasion not "come and do propaganda" for ur god . Your corruption allegation tactics against last regime is stale

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by immortal145: 10:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
naija needs reboot...!
Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by sapele914(m): 10:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
taylor88:
Buhari is a bad news to Nigeria

tufiakwa
You were the ones that called him back,you want to have your cake and eat it to? We're is that Charly boy mumu?
Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by sapele914(m): 10:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
deomeelo:
Coming from a bitter, angry and hateful ipob of course..
A leader of pdp advocates?no more money for high profile court cases.

1 Like

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by Emyjeze(m): 11:04pm On Aug 23, 2017
ChangetheChange:
Even APC zombies know that Buhari is a bastard burukutu drinking and gworo chewing disaster
lolss
Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by gentleedu(m): 11:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
they chased him out of UK , and now rats kicked him out of office.. which kind lie be this? they should just tell us his receiving treatment at home.
Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by saywhattt: 11:18pm On Aug 23, 2017
A general who served in the Nigerian Army being chased by common rodent that a 10year old can kill. This is a national disgrace, am more disappointed in Nigeria than ever before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by Partyrider(m): 11:20pm On Aug 23, 2017
What were Nigerians expecting from this old man is what baffles me. I have said it severally that if a certain Buhari can proffer solution to Nigeria's problems then it's either of two things. Either Nigeria had no problems hitherto or we the younger generation are doomed. Una never see something.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by Ensho: 11:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
holysainbj:
Some fools would rather die than see anything wrong in buhari.....useless senseless nonsensical bunch of delusional animals!
kaboom,uv Said It All

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by bumeks(f): 11:26pm On Aug 23, 2017
Cinkq:
This is a nonsense rating. Buhari's regime has not ended so how can you rate him lowest? For now you can only rate past presidents, and to me goodluck jonathan administration was the worst among this I em all.
Is it that u are so blind or u just don't want to say the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by buchilino(m): 11:31pm On Aug 23, 2017
deomeelo:

UR SO FOOLISH, U CAN'T DIFFERENTIATE BW EDO N IGBO

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by poseidon12: 11:31pm On Aug 23, 2017
Cinkq:
This is a nonsense rating. Buhari's regime has not ended so how can you rate him lowest? For now you can only rate past presidents, and to me goodluck jonathan administration was the worst among them all.

Are you really sure Goodluck Jonathan administration was the worst and not buhari's regime?
Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by buchilino(m): 11:34pm On Aug 23, 2017
divicode:
This is the most corrupt lawyer in the history of Nigeria
Useless ipob flatty

KEEP DISGRACING UR PPLE

1 Like

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by onajo2000(m): 11:34pm On Aug 23, 2017
divicode:
This is the most corrupt lawyer in the history of Nigeria
Useless ipob flatty

the trust is always bitter
Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by Jumbus31(m): 11:48pm On Aug 23, 2017
I'm not an IPOB neither do I support Biafra, but let's reason with ourselves here. In 2015 we all had to make a choice, if Buhari was your choice then, it's cool, but if you are still supporting him in 2017, pray for common sense. I hated Jonathan so much and I thought Buhari would be a better President, but now, I admit Buhari is the worst President in this fourth republic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by tobynek: 11:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
True talk
Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by chuks34(m): 11:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
Breaking News:
Report reaching me now says that JTF has caught the squad leader that lead the team of rodents which destroyed our presidential furniture and ACs.
So far, he has confessed to the crime and pleading for presidential pardon.
What should we do to him?

1 Like

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by oladeleolawale: 11:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
haba common rat, why not get a better excuse than disgrace Nigerian, God dey o
Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by Coolgent(m): 12:13am On Aug 24, 2017
Wailers com see

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by deebrain(m): 12:17am On Aug 24, 2017
Truth.

We never had it this bad.

Even in the military --with the exception of free speech (which they are also trying to take off too).

Unfortunately, I was one of those that voted this thing to power.
Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by Ajeyo(m): 12:18am On Aug 24, 2017
Ozokome is nothing but a fool.
Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by Obaf1(m): 12:20am On Aug 24, 2017
deomeelo:
bro this is not about ipob or afonja or aboki, it all about the truth try and understand this administration is not doing anything positive, leav tribe, religion, party aside. Attack the message and not the sender

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:21am On Aug 24, 2017
deomeelo:
olodo.. ĸnow yoυr нιѕтory ғιrѕт вeғore eмвarraѕѕιng yoυr degeneraтeѕ oғ a generaтιon.. тнe мan ιѕ an edo мan... noт an ιpoв мan.. cover υr ғace ιn ѕнaмe
.. ѕтay away ғroм naιraland go and ѕтυdy. nanѕenѕe weaĸlιng

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by deebrain(m): 12:21am On Aug 24, 2017
Coolgent:
Wailers com see

Some of you should be ashamed of yourselves.

So you can now compare yourself to America when it comes to evil. But when you come to their good virtues, we play the "they have had democracy for 200 years" card Abi?

A moment of silence for your sense of reasoning.

3 Likes

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by learnedman(m): 12:46am On Aug 24, 2017
If former President Goodluck Jonathan ran a kindergarten presidency,President Buhari is running an infant presidency
Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by ExInferis(m): 12:54am On Aug 24, 2017
Much ado about nothing.

First, it was buhari must come back.

Now it's he must work in his home office. Even though he IS working from his office in the same Aso Rock.

Meanwhile Trump is on a 17-day vacation so a new AC unit could be installed. Yet the US is functioning just fine.

What's next, Igbos? Buhari must wear suits?
Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by reality1010: 1:40am On Aug 24, 2017
This country is getting interesting but i still want to know why the silence by Yorubas who abused and insulted the Igbos when PMB was contesting for election. The Yorubas hate speech and insults on people then were too much but they r now eating their words.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by Leez(m): 1:53am On Aug 24, 2017
Splashme:
Daily Post Nigeria

http://dailypost.ng/2017/08/23/buharis-presidency-worst-ever-ozekhome-explodes-rats-invasion/

umu NL mke una no vex o
i jst wan know if una dn see any of d following:
omenka
nextprince
madridguy
sarrki
ngeneukwenu
cuz engh thread abt buhari dn show and i neva see dem
abi BMC no gt light

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by 2016v2017: 1:53am On Aug 24, 2017
vedd:
I wish I can disagree.

Buhari is a nepotistic, sectarian bigot. And he's not even pretending about it through his body language.

How worse can a president be!
Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by 2016v2017: 1:54am On Aug 24, 2017
deomeelo:

menmen20100:

Afonjas...deep in their hearts they like Nnamdi Kanu and wished he was yorubaa but because they are naturally envious people, cannot do what Nnamdi Kanu is doing, so they resort to "WE MUST DESTROY HIM SINCE WE CANNOT DO IT, AND WE WILL NEVER LET THE CREDIT GO TO IGBOS FOR SAVING EVERY TRIBE OUT OF THIS EVIL COUNTRY, INCLUDING OUR SOPHISTICATED SELVES"
Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by totorimi: 1:56am On Aug 24, 2017
Where are those who said Bubu is the answer, father Mba how 'maket' ?

Why have all of them suddenly become dumb.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Obi With A Pretty Lady / How Plot To Embarrass Atiku, Plant Foreign Currencies On His Aircraft Failed / NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.