Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome (48120 Views)

FFK Dines With Goodluck Jonathan, Mike Ozekhome & Family (photo) / Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? / Fayose At EFCC: Deji Adeyanju And Mike Ozekhome Speak. See Reactions (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by Splashme: 9:44pm On Aug 23, 2017
deomeelo:
Coming from a bitter, angry and hateful ipob of course..

Mike Ozekhome is IPOB?
Na wao, being a zombie is curse

3 Likes

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:44pm On Aug 23, 2017
[s]
deomeelo:
[/s]
Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by origima: 9:45pm On Aug 23, 2017
holysainbj:
Some fools would rather die than see anything wrong in buhari.....useless senseless nonsensical bunch of delusional animals!

Cos am yet to see anything good about Jonathan ur God.In less than two years ,most of u thought ur mess can go overnight. Uselesssss fooooolsss everywhere

1 Like

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by Truckpusher(m): 9:45pm On Aug 23, 2017
Afam4eva:

Lol grin 2019 no far, have patience.
Who get time for this 2019 ? Any idiot can occupy that space now . Nigeria is a big fat zoo with too many animals.
Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by zuto4u(m): 9:46pm On Aug 23, 2017
U are a very big liar! Things were not this bad during Goodluck's regime. Things were not even close to being as worst as what Nigeria is now. In fact Jonathan did excellently well, forget that the north used boko haram to destabilize his government in a bid to discrediting him.
Cinkq:
This is a nonsense rating. Buhari's regime has not ended so how can you rate him lowest? For now you can only rate past presidents, and to me goodluck jonathan administration was the worst among them all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by Radicalman(m): 9:46pm On Aug 23, 2017
Great rat of the federal Republic

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by holysainbj(m): 9:48pm On Aug 23, 2017
origima:

Cos am yet to see anything good about Jonathan ur God.In less than two years ,most of u thought ur mess can go overnight. Uselesssss fooooolsss everywhere
You are so so so not thinking right if your head tilts towards this angle of reasoning
Maybe the rats that chased the saint from his office has eaten a better chunk of your brain . Brainwashed pig

3 Likes

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by nairanaira12: 9:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
deomeelo:

Only an idiot can make this kind of comment. Read through it and pick out a single point that is wrong about that statement. Provide evidence to the contrary istead of commenting like a foul being.

5 Likes

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by dimejiano1: 9:50pm On Aug 23, 2017
As a matter of fact, I just can't believed this rats and rodents ?? Ahhhh Nigeria is full of joke by our dear presidency. Lets be sincere with ourselves, this is high level of rubbish.
Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by nairanaira12: 9:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
Cinkq:
This is a nonsense rating. Buhari's regime has not ended so how can you rate him lowest? For now you can only rate past presidents, and to me goodluck jonathan administration was the worst among them all.

So with all your education, no matter how little, you believe that Buhari is working from home because rat chased him out of office? When will your senselessness and self-imposed blindness expire?

4 Likes

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by manshoro: 9:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
You have your type of madness, and it's type F. How dear you call President Buhari the Worst ever? Something is wrong with You.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by nairanaira12: 9:56pm On Aug 23, 2017
SOLMICHAEL:
Lawyer, my only prayer for you is that, may you never experienced an invasion of rats!! Those little demons can take breath outta someone's life. grin grin

So the rats also invaded every other office dat Buhari can use as an alternative? Even if they've cursed you with blindness, why not deliver yourself?

2 Likes

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by Olaniji1: 9:56pm On Aug 23, 2017
we don't understand that ooo
Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
deomeelo:

u see ur life? am very sure deep down u agree wit wat Mike said.
Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by Xfemt(m): 9:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
kingxsamz:

must everything always be abt Ipob? the man actually said the truth...
u get time to answer d idiots

3 Likes

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by godson4u79(m): 9:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
You are a foolish idiot

deomeelo:

Coming from another bitter, angry and hateful ipob of course..

1 Like

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by Afinn01: 10:00pm On Aug 23, 2017
Nigerians are d Problem of Nigeria.come 2019 U will still vote this same man.not thinking this same man said :--
-- I don't know what party my wife belong to,I know she belong to the Kitchen and the other room IN FRONT OF A WOMAN THAT STANDS AS A PRESIDENT ?and na Help u go find o.
-- The same changed all service chiefs in military n favors d North n we don't see anything in it.I can count alot of errors.it is time to do the right thing as citizen and look for a reasonable,responsible n reliable person oo. BREAD NOW NA #300 OO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by amerlino(m): 10:02pm On Aug 23, 2017
holysainbj:
Some fools would rather die than see anything wrong in buhari.....useless senseless nonsensical bunch of delusional animals!
o boy easyooo.but i totally agree with you because some people know the truth but just cant bring themselves to accept it

1 Like

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 23, 2017
okenwaa:

I curse the day ur mother vomitted u.....ezi.

Dayum !!! U wan kill am at once just like that grin
Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by egbemaoguta(m): 10:05pm On Aug 23, 2017
Ozekhome is from Edo state so nobody should talk about ipob or Igbo in this tread

1 Like

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by osazsky(m): 10:05pm On Aug 23, 2017
gej must b laughing now what a shame.I fought god sent a Messiah to come and deliver Nigerians from PDP, to me I even prefer Mugabe to Dis bubu.spits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by NigeriaB(m): 10:06pm On Aug 23, 2017
deomeelo:

I am not an IPOD; d man actually said d obvious truth...lets call a spade a spade.

4 Likes

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by Ladybec: 10:09pm On Aug 23, 2017
deomeelo:
Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by NigeriaB(m): 10:10pm On Aug 23, 2017
SOLMICHAEL:
Lawyer, my only prayer for you is that, may you never experienced an invasion of rats!! Those little demons can take breath outta someone's life. grin grin

lol
Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by ayamprecious: 10:12pm On Aug 23, 2017
deomeelo:

1 Like

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by holysainbj(m): 10:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
amerlino:
o boy easyooo.but i totally agree with you because some people know the truth but just cant bring themselves to accept it
As in eh! I cum dey wonder their level of stupidity gan
Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by jojothaiv(m): 10:18pm On Aug 23, 2017
IdisuleOurOwn:
The economy is in horrific tatters, image bald-battered, security shattered, governance mangled and transparency and accountability interred. Nigeria is today more divided, more hate-inebriated, more crisis- ridden and more dangerous precipice-prone than ever before.

“Nigeria is today more derided, more excoriated and more corrupt than it has ever been. Nigeria has never had it so bad since her forced amalgamation on January 1,1914, by imperious Lord Lugard and his wife Flora Lugard”, he told Thisday.

Over to Lai Muhammad.
My brother, this sum up all the punchlines being traded on Nairaland at the moment!

"a sweet well told lie is hundred times better than a bitter truth"
Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by toxict14: 10:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
The lion king chased out of office by rats and rodents... APC chain!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by deomeelo: 10:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
godson4u79:
You are a foolish idiot

You arrived at that after looking in the mirror of course.
Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by gratiaeo(m): 10:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
SOLMICHAEL:
Shut up
Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by intruxive(m): 10:34pm On Aug 23, 2017
Lol, enemies of Nigeria all reacting like earth worms that hv got salt sprinkled on them. Nice tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement / Dami Osinbajo Is Gorgeous, Osinbajo's First Daughter / Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.