Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome (48132 Views)

FFK Dines With Goodluck Jonathan, Mike Ozekhome & Family (photo) / Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? / Fayose At EFCC: Deji Adeyanju And Mike Ozekhome Speak. See Reactions (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by benratigan(m): 8:27am On Aug 24, 2017
[quote author=divicode post=59765081]This is the most corrupt lawyer in the history of Nigeria
Useless ipob flatty[/quo

ode buhari supporter,ozekhome isn't IBO.get ur info rite fool
Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by Ejomax77(m): 8:28am On Aug 24, 2017
Cinkq:
This is a nonsense rating. Buhari's regime has not ended so how can you rate him lowest? For now you can only rate past presidents, and to me goodluck jonathan administration was the worst among them all.
Imagine in a football match jonathan lost 3-0 in ft while buhari is already losin 12-0 in first half.....
abeg who perform well pass?
soccer fans only!
Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by benratigan(m): 8:30am On Aug 24, 2017
deomeelo:
Coming from a bitter, angry and hateful ipob of course..

he isn't IBO.olodo
Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by orisa37: 8:34am On Aug 24, 2017
Two kinds of Rats in the State House. One trying to secede with reluctant cockroaches and bed bugs: the other trying to occupy the State House.
Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 24, 2017
Emma5097:

So in your current state you can say something good about this administration? I feel so much sadness for your generation and the obvious lack of sense emanating from your lineage. Your father should have saved us all this by depositing his load on the floor where you probably belong. Crazy ass fuckers.

You are a slowpoke for that language. A product of an intercourse between Chimpazee & human being in a bush (igbo in yoruba language) looking for affiliation in the middle east without any ancestral history cannot discern the situation on ground. A man met $5.5 billion dollar in foreign reserve with very large debt
, as at when oil was around $65/ barrel nigeria was free from huge debt with money in foreign reserve & investment in various places. From 2008 when oil became $118/ barrel rising till around $140/barrel at a high & steady output with the highest official illegal bunkering , oil subsidy bazaar they were still borrowing heavily saving nothing. The $25billion in reserve was the left over of almost $60 billion left in reserve by Obj who met $5.5 billion in reserve & huge debt on assumption in 1999.

Those who led us to recession without saving during the raining days have the gut to call PMB names because of sickness. They may be responsible for the sickness to prevent probe. The 75 million from Fayose is just a minor gift of corruption.

In 2017, we are talking about Paris Club Debt refund to alleviate economic hardship, was the money being refunded by Paris Club paid by GEJ? They are not ashamed of themselves.

1 Like

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by Splashme: 8:43am On Aug 24, 2017
vedd:
I wish I can disagree.

Buhari is a nepotistic, sectarian bigot. And he's not even pretending about it through his body language.

How worse can a president be!
Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by tonio2wo: 8:50am On Aug 24, 2017
herzern:

By their name..

You know them!!

Where is he from?
Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 24, 2017
stinggy:

Gradually you're sounding like the brainless ipob you're abusing. Any discussion or argument, no matter how reasonable the discussant sounds, you'll label him/her ipob as far as he/she doesn't agree with you.

This is/was the modus operandi of ipob and the reason why some of us dislike them but Mike Ozekhome is one of the brightest SANs Nigeria has produced, so devoid of ethnical sentiments.
It's the same way fools like you were calling Charly boy ipob despite his open criticism of ipob.
Learn how to tackle issues without bringing sentiments in.

The man is one of those die hard supporters of GEJ . Despite the great looting & mismanagement ever witnessed in the history of Nigeria, he supported him till the end. I had expected him to speak out against various corruption & mismanagement, it is either he keeps quiet or he supported fully.
Gani Fawehinmi who mentored him never behaved this way.
He is a die - hard supporter of Fayose. The EFCC said he collected 75M from Fayose while tracing corruption cases. The case was taken to court, the court penalised him for the collection of the money. Right from the inception of Buhari govt he has been attacking the government with the same zeal he supported GEJ. He is a fanatical supporter of GEJ fighting Buhari govt against their loss. He has been defending the Igbo cause fanatically & so much obsessed with Fayose cause.
He is in the same league with Fayose & FFK. On TV & anywhere always attacking PMB the same way he supported GEJ.

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2017/04/nnamdi-kanu-mike-ozekhome-reacts-to.html?m=1
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/222862-court-orders-freezing-senior-lawyer-mike-ozekhomes-account.html
https://newtelegraphonline.com/2017/05/igbos-siege-country/
Can Fayose & FFK ever give good report about PMB?
Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 24, 2017
deomeelo:

If you mean his igbo.. you just exposed your ignorance. He is from Edo state.. I hope you can arrive at the necessary conclusion without further help.

1 Like

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by vicmangs(m): 9:33am On Aug 24, 2017
This is why I didn't vote Buhari! I knew he'll fail. If he does not resign he'll die on that seat of power.
Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by Splashme: 9:50am On Aug 24, 2017
kingxsamz:

must everything always be abt Ipob?
the man actually said the truth...

My brother, I'm just sick and tired of these zombies
Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by SOLMICHAEL(m): 9:52am On Aug 24, 2017
nairanaira12:

So the rats also invaded every other office dat Buhari can use as an alternative? Even if they've cursed you with blindness, why not deliver yourself?

Can't you pass your comment without adding insult to it? I await your apology!
Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by SOLMICHAEL(m): 9:54am On Aug 24, 2017
gratiaeo:
Shut up
Yessir
Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by sshalom(m): 10:08am On Aug 24, 2017
The comments about rats et all does not hurt as much as the careless cancellation of the FEC meeting. Being the first to be held since the return of the President, I believe it was important that he attended it. At the worst case scenario, he should have allowed his deputy to supretend instead of the outright cancellation.
Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by BIXYBABE: 10:47am On Aug 24, 2017
get quality ratvl killer......otapiapia
Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by Psoul(m): 11:01am On Aug 24, 2017
-MY WIFE CHASED ME OUT OF THE OTHER ROOM

-CITIZENS CHASED ME OUT OF LONDON

-RODENTS CHASED ME OUT OF MY OFFICE

WHO AM I?

Ghost slapped and chased Rochas Okorocha out of office
Rats chased President Buhari out of office.

We are watching.

In the Bible, Pharaoh was stubborn and God visited the Egyptians with great famine.
There is great famine in the North.

Pharaoh was stubborn and God visited the Egyptians with frogs, maggots and rodents.
Buhari is bn chased out office by rats.

Pharaoh was stubborn and God visited the Egyptians with Angel of death and every 1st sons of the Egyptians were killed.
Buhari be careful for this is the last plague that may befall u before God finally destroys u and ur ppl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by paradigmshift(m): 11:21am On Aug 24, 2017
divicode:

Fixed
lmao u can edit all u want .deal with it .chai lmao

1 Like

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by nelovpa(f): 1:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
deomeelo:

Coming from another bitter, angry and hateful ipob of course..

Coming from a bitter, angry And hateful Fulani fellow of course. [|Quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by deomeelo: 1:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
paradigmshift:

u must be insane , that man is a Benin man. kanu dn make una useless lmao

Keep quiet. ipob is not limited to your village.
Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by deomeelo: 1:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
wordsbase:

If you mean his igbo.. you just exposed your ignorance. He is from Edo state.. I hope you can arrive at the necessary conclusion without further help.

I don't even remember saying anything about ibo. Learn how to read and comprehend simple English words.
Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by deomeelo: 1:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
ICEFLAME419ja:

But he ain't lying......

According to Igbos of course.
Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by deomeelo: 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2017
[s]
stinggy:

Gradually you're sounding like the brainless ipob you're abusing. Any discussion or argument, no matter how reasonable the discussant sounds, you'll label him/her ipob as far as he/she doesn't agree with you.

This is/was the modus operandi of ipob and the reason why some of us dislike them but Mike Ozekhome is one of the brightest SANs Nigeria has produced, so devoid of ethnical sentiments.
It's the same way fools like you were calling Charly boy ipob despite his open criticism of ipob.
Learn how to tackle issues without bringing sentiments in.
[/s]

Utter ipob rubbish.
Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by deomeelo: 1:20pm On Aug 24, 2017
excel101:
e be like say u just hear this statement " bitter, angry and hateful Igbos" he just dey high u

A good ipob by DNA and characteristics is always angry, bitter and hateful ust like many of you Igbos on NL.
Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by nairanaira12: 2:20pm On Aug 24, 2017
SOLMICHAEL:

Can't you pass your comment without adding insult to it? I await your apology!

I wasn't expecting that kind of comment from you. I mean it is so glaring that those fools at aso rock are playing on our intelligence
Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by Lovisious(m): 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
deomeelo:

bitter, angry and hateful Igbos bore me of course..
ur case z critical...cnt bliv afta al Nigeria has been tru u cnstil say dz shit...tribal bigot
Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by Lovisious(m): 3:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
bangging:
of what if I may ask?
leave him dear...i only pity d pesn dat tut he has given birth to a child....waste of sperm...a cd wud hv saved Nigerian dz embarassment
Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by oluwalewis(m): 4:03pm On Aug 24, 2017
deomeelo:

It is obvious that you are benefiting from this government but that doesn't stop you from saying the glaring truth unless you are as clueless as this government.
This government has lost the faith masses had in it just the same way GEJ lost his.
This government has ridiculed Nigeria worse than Madam Peace ridiculed Nigeria.
Only God knows the way forward for Nigeria
Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by paradigmshift(m): 6:47pm On Aug 24, 2017
deomeelo:

Keep quiet. ipob is not limited to your village.

instead of you to take correction but your stupidity won't allow you . lmao
Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by SOLMICHAEL(m): 6:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
nairanaira12:

I wasn't expecting that kind of comment from you. I mean it is so glaring that those fools at aso rock are playing on our intelligence

It is funny how you took such an innocuous comment personally. I'm sorry if it offended you. I don't mean to. Bless you!!
Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by deomeelo: 6:58pm On Aug 24, 2017
oluwalewis:

It is obvious that you are benefiting from this government but that doesn't stop you from saying the glaring truth unless you are as clueless as this government.
This government has lost the faith masses had in it just the same way GEJ lost his.
This government has ridiculed Nigeria worse than Madam Peace ridiculed Nigeria.
Only God knows the way forward for Nigeria

Stop boring me with your ipob rubbish.
Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by deomeelo: 6:59pm On Aug 24, 2017
[s]
paradigmshift:

instead of you to take correction but your stupidity won't allow you . lmao
[/s]

Igbos and stupidity are like brothers and sisters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fear In Saraki’s Camp As Dino Melaye, Other Senators Keep Silent / Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly / Banky W Wins PDP Primaries & Reps Ticket For Eti-Osa Federal Constituency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.