Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" (59268 Views)

Davido Confirms Son's Death In New Leaked Chats As Chioma In Tears / Eucharia Anunobi's Son's Burial: Stephanie Linus, Rita Dominic, Others Attend / Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 23, 2017
This is really sad, there are some SS carriers that live to their 50s, it's quite disheartening that he didn't even live to 20, may eternal rest be granted to him

3 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by akevic: 7:40pm On Aug 23, 2017
RIP
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by somez(m): 7:44pm On Aug 23, 2017
That how we all will be so sure that you be in hell..
Beckino:
I wonda what makes her so sure that he is worthy of God's acceptance.

RIP young man.

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by deebrain(m): 7:55pm On Aug 23, 2017
Beckino:

RIP young man.

Ode spotted. Nairaland Moderators, take note.

3 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by Divay22(f): 8:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
RIP young lad
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by Benekruku(m): 8:12pm On Aug 23, 2017
God has taken her only begotten son!

I don't know why a god will choose to do that when he is the all in all.

Using fiction to encourage herself.

The child simply died due to ignorance of his parents! #Simple
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
cry cry cry May God give you the spirit to bear the loss ma.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by godson4u79(m): 8:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
You are simply an idiot

Beckino:

RIP young man.

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by armyofone(m): 8:26pm On Aug 23, 2017
Amen.
Yeah....I hope she took advantage of all the advanced medical care in our world today since she has the means. I wonder why she didn't bring her child to the US to try stem cell treatment since she is rich.

Pidgin2:
This is really sad, there are some SS carriers that live to their 50s, it's quite disheartening that he didn't even live to 20, may eternal rest be granted to him

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by specco(m): 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2017
sosoliso123:
no wonder, so na frustration dey make her do pastor work so
The most foolish and brainless comment I have heard in a while.

3 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 23, 2017
Oh no cry
This woman has passed through a lot.
It's well
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by krushdripper(m): 8:41pm On Aug 23, 2017
Kai Eucharia don suffer no be small, honestly she's gone through a lot and now this.. Little wonder she cries so easily and passionately in movies. R.I.P to the deceased.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by Loso777(m): 8:43pm On Aug 23, 2017
davss02:
Did he die
no he dey do Birthday Ode Oshi

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by babapressy(m): 8:44pm On Aug 23, 2017
Rip
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by krushdripper(m): 8:44pm On Aug 23, 2017
specco:

The most foolish and brainless comment I have heard in a while.
Kai na lie abeg, the comment dope.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by Rick9(m): 8:45pm On Aug 23, 2017
Ehyah #sad one. Take heart
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by MRLANNISTER(m): 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2017
Beckino:

RIP young man.
Is belief in God almighty not enough. Why should he not be with God?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by excel101(m): 8:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
cry
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by excel101(m): 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2017
RIP to the dead and to the mum, the Lord is your strength.

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by excel101(m): 8:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
RIP to the dead and to the mum, the Lord is your strength. Other proposing couples should learn from her bitter experience.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by Oselu28(f): 9:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
so painful,Lord pls grant her d grace to bear d loss and may the soul of d young boy rest in perfect peace...Amen

some things shouldn't av happened

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by Adadioranma79(f): 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
Amen dear, pray same and much more for you too in Jesus mighty name.
Livefreeordieha:
мy dear мay υ ғιnd wнaтever ιт ιѕ yoυ ѕearcнιng ғor ιn lιғe... ι replιed нer already.. нer υттeranceѕ ιѕ ѕтυттled мe тo ѕay тнe leaѕт.. wιтн all dυe reѕpecт тo тнe real мoтнerѕ oυт тнere ι мυѕт ѕay ѕнe ιѕ a ѕнaмe тo all woмen..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by NSK4U(m): 9:26pm On Aug 23, 2017
sorry oo, the Lord has given and the Lord has taken.....

Do your Registration and Training for all INTERNATIONAL EXAMS including TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, SAT1, GRE, PTE, SAT2. @

GLOBAL VISION INTERNATIONAL
EDUCATION & TRAVELS.

We accept ZERO DEPOSIT { ie Get your VISA to America, Canada, France, UK, etc from us before you pay} from our clients that wish to go on vacation, work, or visit any of the aforementioned countries and more. for further info, call/whatsap us via 08145705687.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by thundafire: 9:33pm On Aug 23, 2017
Beckino:

RIP young man.
wat a daft brain u got

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by bangging(m): 9:36pm On Aug 23, 2017
Beckino:

RIP young man.
you are very stupid... yes I said it...

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by Goldfaze1: 10:01pm On Aug 23, 2017
Beckino:

RIP young man.
I wonder what makes you so sure he is not worthy of Gods acceptance.

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by injurybaba(m): 10:03pm On Aug 23, 2017
One of the worst things that can happen to a Mother is losing a child, Talk more of only child! Just so heart breaking. #RIP

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by enemyofprogress: 10:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
The boy just strolled out he will look for a way to return
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by joseph5566: 10:39pm On Aug 23, 2017
RIP
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by ProFuhrer: 10:45pm On Aug 23, 2017
PLEASE CLICK HERE LIKE AND SHARE the story BEGINNING'S END by Missnande, it's a beautiful six words story.

She needs your likes and shares to win on SEUN OSEWA FLASH FICTION CHALLENGE.
[/quote]
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by Redstone(m): 10:48pm On Aug 23, 2017
RIP Raymond, the LORD will give your rest and console your mother.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by Chybyke94: 10:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
Beckino:

RIP young man.
you are not to judge my dear....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. / Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried / Burna Boy 'Cheating' On Stefflon Don With Princess Shyngle: Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.