Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,229 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" (59274 Views)

Davido Confirms Son's Death In New Leaked Chats As Chioma In Tears / Eucharia Anunobi's Son's Burial: Stephanie Linus, Rita Dominic, Others Attend / Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by Chybyke94: 10:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
Beckino:
I wonda what makes her so sure that he is worthy of God's acceptance.

RIP young man.
you are to judge my dear....
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by naturefellow(m): 11:20pm On Aug 23, 2017
sosoliso123:
no wonder, so na frustration dey make her do pastor work so
savage!!!
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by Oluwafreshing(m): 12:36am On Aug 24, 2017
becky you do yawa oo
Beckino:

RIP young man.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by totorimi: 2:29am On Aug 24, 2017
AA+AA= AA,AA(OK)
AA+AS= AA,AS(OK)
AA+SS= AS,AS(OK)
AA+AC= AA,AC(OK)
AS+AS= AA,AS,SS (Very Bad, Not OK)
AS+SS= AS,SS (Very Bad, Not OK)
SS+SS= SS,SS (Very very Bad,. Dont even attempt)
AS+AC= Avoid it.
AC+SC= Avoid it.
AC+SS= Avoid it.

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by santicruz: 4:56am On Aug 24, 2017
RIP
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by davss02(m): 5:22am On Aug 24, 2017
cheesy
Loso777:
no he dey do Birthday Ode Oshi

Abroko! See hin head grin
Loso777:
no he dey do Birthday Ode Oshi

Abroko! See hin head like disc plough
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by Mcreloaded(m): 6:42am On Aug 24, 2017
Rest in peace young man.
Nobody bothered to ask of the father or have we accepted the evil ways of Igbo's where they are found of colonizing children and depriving them of their fathers.
Until Igbo's desist from this evil attitude as far as I amnconcerned they can all rot in hell.
And the boy dies it is obvious he was conceived without a father.
The next thing you hear is allnsorts of evil stories of the father and even if.
Spit on igbos
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by julex95(m): 7:12am On Aug 24, 2017
Beckino:

RIP young man.

u re nt human.......ah swear
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by britiko: 7:16am On Aug 24, 2017
davss02:
Did he die
No, he's resting in the bosom of the Lord...
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by onilanre(m): 7:26am On Aug 24, 2017
Beckino:

RIP young man.

Must you open your smelling mouth and talk shit.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by holluphemydavid(m): 8:26am On Aug 24, 2017
RIP
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by Collins10(m): 8:56am On Aug 24, 2017
Hahahaha! Chai! Beckino, see mentions on top of your head alone! Boys are vexing o! You will then go and be annoying them with these kind of comments. Them go transfer recession anger on you na!
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by opmrules: 9:12am On Aug 24, 2017
Beckino:

RIP young man.
u stink and ur reasoning is pathetic.I pity whoever that marry u.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by otodeluxe(m): 9:34am On Aug 24, 2017
So pathetic. RIP to the death
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by saydfact(m): 10:12am On Aug 24, 2017
RIP
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by davss02(m): 10:16am On Aug 24, 2017
britiko:

britiko:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried / Sophia Momodu: "My Father Caught Me Kissing, He Cried And Barbed My Hair" / Burna Boy 'Cheating' On Stefflon Don With Princess Shyngle: Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.