Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Woman Strangled To Death With Her Own Bra By Facebook Lover On Their First Date. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Strangled To Death With Her Own Bra By Facebook Lover On Their First Date. (1841 Views)

14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa / Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" / Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Strangled To Death With Her Own Bra By Facebook Lover On Their First Date. by EdozieRichard: 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2017
According to a Kenya online news outlet, StandMedia Kenya, a woman was strangled to death by a Facebook lover she hooked up with for the first time. The guy is so bad like that he even used her bra to kill her.

Read the report below...

A 26-year-old woman was strangled to death by a man she met online on their first date, after she received a call from another man who referred to her as ‘sweetie’

The deceased Nyaboke Onano, who was staying with her younger brother in Ngara, Nairobi, was reportedly meeting her boyfriend, Richard Nyakina, for the first time on July 23 and had promised to be back before the end of the day.

At about 6pm, however, she had not returned home, according to her younger brother Japheth Onono. He became worried and called her.

“She told me she was in Ngong and may not come back home. I then asked her for money to buy dinner, which she promised to send in the next five minutes,”

When Japheth didn't hear from her, he call her phone number but it wasn't available. His fears were compounded by the fact that the sister, who worked as an M-Pesa attendant, had told him it was the first date.

Read more: http://www.edozierichardsblog.com/2017/08/woman-strangled-to-death-with-her-own.html

Re: Woman Strangled To Death With Her Own Bra By Facebook Lover On Their First Date. by taylor88(m): 5:03pm On Aug 23, 2017
wear bra problem

no wear bra wah
Re: Woman Strangled To Death With Her Own Bra By Facebook Lover On Their First Date. by babywhite(f): 5:06pm On Aug 23, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Woman Strangled To Death With Her Own Bra By Facebook Lover On Their First Date. by OkuFaba(m): 5:08pm On Aug 23, 2017
I still feel This is funny.

So after sucking breast, instead of covering it back for the owner u use the bra to kill her.HOW??
But Karma go catch u bros, na ur boxers dem go use kill you too
Re: Woman Strangled To Death With Her Own Bra By Facebook Lover On Their First Date. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
Someone bleeped this thing? shocked

Lord
Re: Woman Strangled To Death With Her Own Bra By Facebook Lover On Their First Date. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 23, 2017
grin

When i hook up nxt time..i will not wear bra and t-back..it may be used against me undecided

Its really scary when u fall for a serial killer embarassed
Re: Woman Strangled To Death With Her Own Bra By Facebook Lover On Their First Date. by Dexpro: 5:13pm On Aug 23, 2017
ShyCypher:

Lord

Re: Woman Strangled To Death With Her Own Bra By Facebook Lover On Their First Date. by Evablizin(f): 5:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
embarassed

Some are hooking up and walking down the aisle while some are walking down to their grave.Crazy world RIP
Re: Woman Strangled To Death With Her Own Bra By Facebook Lover On Their First Date. by mofeoluwadassah: 5:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
bra ke!

Re: Woman Strangled To Death With Her Own Bra By Facebook Lover On Their First Date. by Evablizin(f): 5:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
ShyCypher:
Lord
yeah one man's food is another man's poison
Re: Woman Strangled To Death With Her Own Bra By Facebook Lover On Their First Date. by Barfibassey(m): 5:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

When i hook up nxt time..i will not wear bra and t-back..it may be used against me undecided

Its really scary when u fall for a serial killer embarassed
any serial were near u just dial ur superman number and i will be there.
Re: Woman Strangled To Death With Her Own Bra By Facebook Lover On Their First Date. by BornnAgainChild(f): 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
Stop meeting up in hotels for first date...they wont hear...oya look at it now undecided
Re: Woman Strangled To Death With Her Own Bra By Facebook Lover On Their First Date. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 23, 2017
Barfibassey:
any serial were near u just dial ur superman number and i will be there.

cry

But i am in love with Iron Man grin
Re: Woman Strangled To Death With Her Own Bra By Facebook Lover On Their First Date. by pocohantas(f): 5:32pm On Aug 23, 2017
ShyCypher:

Lord

She is actually beautiful. A little makeover and change of dressing...she'll look just the way you like them.

...but it's too late now, she is dead.
RIP to her. I hope the culprit is caught.
Re: Woman Strangled To Death With Her Own Bra By Facebook Lover On Their First Date. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 23, 2017
Killed her with bra bawo? grin Shiit funny sha
Re: Woman Strangled To Death With Her Own Bra By Facebook Lover On Their First Date. by Barfibassey(m): 5:44pm On Aug 23, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

cry

But i am in love with Iron Man grin
why? I mean why? I mean why?;-(;-(;-(;-(
Re: Woman Strangled To Death With Her Own Bra By Facebook Lover On Their First Date. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 23, 2017
Barfibassey:
why? I mean why? I mean why?;-(;-(;-(;-(

He is my SupaHero tongue
Re: Woman Strangled To Death With Her Own Bra By Facebook Lover On Their First Date. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 23, 2017
Omg!! shocked

i've always adviced ladies never to wear bras and g-strings when they visit their facebook IG and whatever lovers

these evil weapons can be used against una, una wont hear

this is a really sad news sha........

A minute silence for the dead sad

Re: Woman Strangled To Death With Her Own Bra By Facebook Lover On Their First Date. by Barfibassey(m): 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

He is my SupaHero tongue
make i come go make market go buy Iron costume.
Re: Woman Strangled To Death With Her Own Bra By Facebook Lover On Their First Date. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2017
Barfibassey:
make i come go make market go buy Iron costume.

grin grin cheesy
Re: Woman Strangled To Death With Her Own Bra By Facebook Lover On Their First Date. by Barfibassey(m): 5:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin grin cheesy

:-D;-) u no nah.
Re: Woman Strangled To Death With Her Own Bra By Facebook Lover On Their First Date. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2017
pocohantas:

She is actually beautiful. A little makeover and change of dressing...she'll look just the way you like them.

...but it's too late now, she is dead.
RIP to her. I hope the culprit is caught.

Who said its too late? grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies!! Which Could You Choose?? (photos) / A Question Of Age In Marriage. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.