Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Guys Pls I Need Urgent Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Pls I Need Urgent Advice (820 Views)

Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! / Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl / As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Pls I Need Urgent Advice by Francisayo(m): 5:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
I need u guys to pls help me out by giving ur advice.
I'm a guy that always want to settle with one lady in a relationship,that has been my dream but I have a little problem with myself and d problem is, B4 having a relationship with a lady,my love will be so much and it will be as d best thing to happen to me but after accepting my proposal and we started dating,d love will just disappear and I won't feel like being with her again......it has happened to me with four ladies now....This makes me to be scared of being in another relationship.....Right now I have this lady I luv so much and after months she has accepted my proposal but theres fear in my hrt for wat happened to d others not to happen to her cos I luv her so much and which to be serious with her.......
Guys wat do u tink is d problem and what do I rink I can do.....
Thanks as u forward ur advice
Re: Guys Pls I Need Urgent Advice by ImDharay: 5:20pm On Aug 23, 2017
You gotta change your mentality and
negative expectations. You should
really work on yourself mahn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Pls I Need Urgent Advice by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
grin

The thing is its recurring..Dont hurry to propose coz its this is not a contest..make sure when u propose nxt time, this is it! That feeling that u cant live without her grin
Re: Guys Pls I Need Urgent Advice by Slayer2: 5:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
We have the same God damn problem bruh
Re: Guys Pls I Need Urgent Advice by Evablizin(f): 5:42pm On Aug 23, 2017
Slayer2:
We have the same God damn problem bruh

i like your name "Slayer" so Slay the damn problem mehn stop wasting time gosh
Re: Guys Pls I Need Urgent Advice by Oladimejyy(m): 5:48pm On Aug 23, 2017
You never love them but LUST after them.#fact

1 Like

Re: Guys Pls I Need Urgent Advice by Slayer2: 7:44pm On Aug 23, 2017
Evablizin:

i like your name "Slayer" so Slay the damn problem mehn stop wasting time gosh

my own slayed me ....
Re: Guys Pls I Need Urgent Advice by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 23, 2017
My brother in the Lord, you have a spirit wife. grin

#just kidding.

Don't worry bro, this is simply a sign of boyhood. By the time spirit of manhood manifest in you, you won't need this thread again. angry

1 Like

Re: Guys Pls I Need Urgent Advice by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 23, 2017
The key to everlasting love?? First of all fear doesn't work with love. So don't love out of fear or don't let fear stop you from loving

I honesty think you haven't find the lady you truely love, I feel like you are a bit desperate to fall in love from your story. I don't think you can force emotions, you can only pretend and convince your self to be in love for a short period.

My advice: try and identify a lady that will have most of the qualities you want in ladies and what you like doing i.e. your hobbies

I hope that will work

Stay blessed
Re: Guys Pls I Need Urgent Advice by folaadeola(m): 12:37am On Aug 25, 2017
You need serious prayers...
Re: Guys Pls I Need Urgent Advice by profhezekiah: 12:55am On Aug 25, 2017
Bros what U are feeling is infatuation not love,it happened to me 2 when I was after one very gorgeous tomato jos that most lecturers and students in my school are after but she was my frnd after I made my intention known and she said we should be frnd I zero my mind and never talk to her again not knowing she want me to try harder but immediately I have said it, I didn't care about her again I notice I was after her because I av better advantage and she was so beautiful.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: OMG! WTF! Bobrisky Twerk Video Just Went Viral. This Is Serious! / Importance Of Tribal Marriage / 7 Best Things To Do After Being Dumped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.