Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) (40654 Views)

Babatunde Adeluka Olubasa: Gunmen Assassinate Businessman In Ondo / Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Friends Lured & Killed A Businessman In Festac, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2017
MurderEnglish:
I was there lived. I know it, I sayed it, that somebody will upload this pictures before me. Which is very much unfaired to me embarassed

If you look carefully, you will see me pressing phone , wearing bakka jesey dey write 10 for back.

I don look for you tire, I no see you, hope say u no dey the picture as the invinsible man

2 Likes

Re: Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by charlydamianpat(m): 8:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
MurderEnglish:
I was there lived. I know it, I sayed it, that somebody will upload this pictures before me. Which is very much unfaired to me embarassed

If you look carefully, you will see me pressing phone , wearing bakka jesey dey write 10 for back.

oti ya were
Re: Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by zubydave(m): 8:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
MurderEnglish:

Na you hold that wheel barrow grin grin grin
Na joke o Bros
Re: Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by begwong: 8:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
MurderEnglish:

Yeah, saw you clearly. You forgot to add the wheel barrow you were pushing at the scene!
Re: Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Richy4(m): 8:43pm On Aug 23, 2017
Wow!!! so the kidnapping business is a broad day light thing nowadays...no more fear
Re: Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Kokaine(m): 8:46pm On Aug 23, 2017
pmc01:

My friend take a chill �
Stop boring us to sleep.
i tire oh. he wants to be popular by all means. very dry jokes.
Re: Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
MurderEnglish:

sorry sir for loosing very important documents to your life. I will not insult old pipo. Where did your humrus sense go undecided
Not funny

1 Like

Re: Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by stankezzy: 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2017
Have we noticed that since buhari came back bad things have increased
Re: Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 8:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
These are the uncelebrated youths of obodo 9ja...welldone!

where is Nnamdi kanu who is carrying about some illegal so called security to protect himself?

when this boys are displaying high sense of patriotism to ones fatherland and their neighbors?

1 Like

Re: Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by lereinter(m): 8:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
MurderEnglish:

ore i no see u o

1 Like

Re: Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by WeirdWolf: 9:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
MurderEnglish:

Na wa O. I no see u, I no dey see well abi u b ghost. Upload pissur make person see.

Which one b u dey pissur. Dem dey give prize?
Re: Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by free2ryhme: 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
ourema:
This is a great news. It will soon come to a point where people will arise.
Arise for who?

You have you arise.

Na to hide behind your phone dey form posting
Re: Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by bedspread: 9:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
MurderEnglish:

I HV SEARCHED EAST, WEST, SOUTH AND NORTH OF THOSE PICS... BROS I DIDNT SEE [/i]U
Re: Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 23, 2017
MurderEnglish:

I see you there, na you be wo kidnap the person
Re: Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 23, 2017
MurderEnglish:

I no see u
Re: Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by kruusy: 6:44am On Aug 24, 2017
men are not smiling with dis loafers I swear.... enough is enough biko....is time to defend ourselves.... govt shld release arms to d vigilante groups to help in community policing
Re: Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by nasoeb: 11:18am On Aug 24, 2017
elmessiahs:
Good news from my state, by d way ph is ph not igwuocha as some fools call it

dont mind those land grabbers. they can chose to call it whatever rocks their boat but one thing remains that they cant claim it with us, and when the time comes they know what we can do.
this tribe can lay false claim.....gushhhh
Re: Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by PRNTPIC: 11:51am On Jan 06, 2020
Re: Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by PRNTPIC: 11:53am On Jan 06, 2020
trhr
Re: Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by PRNTPIC: 11:54am On Jan 06, 2020
yguty67
Re: Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by PRNTPIC: 11:55am On Jan 06, 2020
t6uy56hy5h
Re: Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 11:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
MurderEnglish:

sorry sir for loosing very important documents to your life. I will not insult old pipo. Where did your humrus sense go undecided
lol..humurus sense indeed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) / Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun / My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.