Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae (29220 Views)

Actress Nkechi Nnaji Reunites With Kelechi Iheanacho 4 Years After He Dumped Her / Flavour Reveals Why He Dumped Sandra Okagbue Through Fan's Comment / Lolu Reunites With Dodo, The Lady He 'dumped' In Bbnaija House For Anto (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae by Okoyiboz3: 10:09am On Aug 24, 2017
gozzlin:

Yep. Had the opportunity of dating a couple of them when I worked at the African Union headquarters in Addis Ababa.

Bros bros!

1 Like

Re: Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae by zeusdgrt(m): 10:09am On Aug 24, 2017
gozzlin:

Yep. Had the opportunity of dating a couple of them when I worked at the African Union headquarters in Addis Ababa.
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae by dust144(m): 10:09am On Aug 24, 2017
Tell him to go find that girl in his village n date/marry.
Re: Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae by mikeycharles(m): 10:09am On Aug 24, 2017
how is this news and who the hell is skales
Re: Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae by Dollypie20(f): 10:10am On Aug 24, 2017
ShyCypher:

As a janitor...
cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae by Phi001(m): 10:10am On Aug 24, 2017
Then they will dump her and somebody will dump the person that dumps her and somebody will dump the person that dumped the person that dumped her and so on and so forth...

Shebi they want to be dumping bah?
Re: Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae by VeniJu: 10:11am On Aug 24, 2017
English is very easy to understand. she dumped him on instagram. Not in reality. cheesy
Re: Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae by GdexFolami(m): 10:11am On Aug 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 24, 2017
VeniJu:
English is very easy to understand.
she dumped him on instagram.
Not in reality. cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae by smith666999(m): 10:12am On Aug 24, 2017
this boy called skales never kn wetin him wan carry em life do.
Re: Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:15am On Aug 24, 2017
ShyCypher:

As a janitor...
bad вelle..jυѕт вecaυѕe υ are a looѕer doeѕn'т мean all woυld вe..
Re: Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae by bbbabes(f): 10:15am On Aug 24, 2017
Ethiopians of all girls... Those ones with sharpened and pointed teeth
Re: Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae by Donsmithbrown(m): 10:18am On Aug 24, 2017
Karma is bae
Re: Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae by nuelsam: 10:18am On Aug 24, 2017
ShyCypher:

As a janitor...
grin
ShyCypher:

As a janitor...
Re: Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae by nuelsam: 10:19am On Aug 24, 2017
ShyCypher:

As a janitor...
grin
ShyCypher:

As a janitor...
savage.
Re: Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 24, 2017
I used to appreciate skale then , saw him as an underrated artiste and dat he was gping to make it soon
I remember his ex girlfriend standing up for him when he had an ish with wizkid, he suddenly went a step higher and dumped d gal
I dunno what happened sha , buh
D little effort i put into downloading ur wack songs will have to stop henceforth

Come see as d Ethiopian gal weh dump am worwor sef, i guess its not his fault, shes just tired of dating a one balled boy,

1 Like

Re: Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 24, 2017
He should better clean that "Raoul" from his skin if he wants to b taken seriously. undecided
Re: Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae by thesuave10(m): 10:26am On Aug 24, 2017
Nma27:
[s]He should better clean that "Raoul" from his skin if he wants to b taken seriously[/s]. undecided

So tattoo is now the problem? Please go back to the village undecided
Re: Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae by teflonjake(m): 10:26am On Aug 24, 2017
opeyemiieblog:
lobatan what goes around .....

Will continue going around, it won't stop
Re: Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae by Harbeyg09(m): 10:34am On Aug 24, 2017
No doubt he has bleeped her
Na her pussy short grin
Re: Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae by NeeKlaus: 10:34am On Aug 24, 2017
IamAirforce1:
She no even fine
If she's uglee, what will you call all the girls you post on this forum?? Every single one of them... undecided

1 Like

Re: Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae by Joshkid(m): 10:36am On Aug 24, 2017
gozzlin:

Funke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae by Tobycharles: 10:46am On Aug 24, 2017
GoggleB:

They are dunghill
Nope
They r Incinerator
Re: Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae by SURElee(f): 11:12am On Aug 24, 2017
What goes around comes back around I thought I told y'all ( in Justin Timberlake's voice).
Re: Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae by naijaboiy: 11:17am On Aug 24, 2017
That is how they'll be claiming "married to the hustle" when their hearts have been broken. grin
Re: Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae by madenigga(m): 11:18am On Aug 24, 2017
Everytime them dae dump skales.
From Banky W's EME, now this
Re: Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae by dotcomnamename: 11:22am On Aug 24, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
I like Ethiopian babes

Why?
Re: Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae by thundafire: 11:38am On Aug 24, 2017
OKorowanta:
Who is dumping who?
Are they refuse?
can LAWMA be called
Re: Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae by jojothaiv(m): 12:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
Lets be grateful, some of us here nobody will get to read/know of our love life till we die!

Nothing serious!
Re: Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae by kobijacobs(m): 12:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
the Ethiopian babe sef no fine, she resemble baby shark
Re: Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 24, 2017
Sometimes these ladies can be so dumb how can you date young Nigerian musician and expect him to be loyal to you alone. With girls throwing themselves on him freely.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido: "Ronaldo Is My Friend, I Will Do A Video With Him Soon" (Video) / Six Scandals That Rocked Nigerian Entertainment Industry In 2020 / I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.