Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae (29221 Views)

Actress Nkechi Nnaji Reunites With Kelechi Iheanacho 4 Years After He Dumped Her / Flavour Reveals Why He Dumped Sandra Okagbue Through Fan's Comment / Lolu Reunites With Dodo, The Lady He 'dumped' In Bbnaija House For Anto (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae by segun400: 8:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
In September 2016, Skales shocked his fans when he ended his relationship with his long time Nigerian girlfriend Sasay and quickly switched up to a beautiful Ethiopian lady known as Leyla Konjo.

At that time, friends of Sasay declared war with Skales on Twitter, but that didn't stop the rapper and singer from unveiling Leyla to his fans on Instagram. In his words: 'Just to clear the air this the special one am with @leyla_konjo.

But now the tables have turned, as Skales has now been dumped by his Ethiopian girlfriend who was nicknamed 'Mrs.Skales' by her followers.Yesterday, Leyla posted a beautiful photo of herself and captioned it:

“Instead of ‘single’ as a marital status, they should put ‘independently owned and operated’. I’m already on the next one,”When a fan dropped a comment to hype praises by calling her ‘Mrs. Skales’, a title she had adopted, Leyla immediately rebuked the title and demanded that she's addressed by her name, and has no more time for games.

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/08/23/skales-dumped-by-his-ethiopian-gf-on-ig-year-after-he-dumped-his-nigerian-bae/

Re: Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae by OKorowanta: 9:06pm On Aug 23, 2017
Who is dumping who?
Are they refuse?

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:08pm On Aug 23, 2017
lobatan what goes around .....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae by josephine123: 9:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
hmmm... na wa oo
Re: Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae by GoggleB(m): 10:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
OKorowanta:
Who is dumping who?
Are they refuse?
They are dunghill

9 Likes

Re: Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae by Elnino4ladies: 12:57am On Aug 24, 2017
I like Ethiopian babes

2 Likes

Re: Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae by doyinisaac(m): 1:02am On Aug 24, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
I like Ethiopian babes

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae by gozzlin: 2:35am On Aug 24, 2017
Ethiopian babes make sense die.

2 Likes

Re: Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae by FutureLeader00: 6:49am On Aug 24, 2017
gozzlin:
Ethiopian babes make sense die.
u don date one before?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae by gozzlin: 7:56am On Aug 24, 2017
FutureLeader00:

u don date one before?

Yep. Had the opportunity of dating a couple of them when I worked at the African Union headquarters in Addis Ababa.

8 Likes

Re: Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae by herzern(m): 10:04am On Aug 24, 2017
angry cheesy

1 Like

Re: Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae by Factfinder1(m): 10:04am On Aug 24, 2017
Tits for tats
Re: Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 24, 2017
Beyyer luck next time
Better days ahead......
Re: Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae by yomalex(m): 10:05am On Aug 24, 2017
okay
Re: Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 10:05am On Aug 24, 2017
What goes around would surely come around

Buh

E pain am

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae by IamAirforce1: 10:05am On Aug 24, 2017
She no even fine

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae by malware: 10:06am On Aug 24, 2017
Factfinder1:
Tits for tats

Where are the tits cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae by ritababe(f): 10:06am On Aug 24, 2017
OKorowanta:
Who is dumping who? Are they refuse?
Recycle Bin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae by FreshboyNeeNee(m): 10:06am On Aug 24, 2017
But from what I read up there's he said she's got no time for games so I wouldn't call it dumping it's more or less she going her own way cause Skales wasn't serious enough or putting enough work in,my 2 cents

1 Like

Re: Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 24, 2017
ritababe:

Recycle Bin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 24, 2017
Ethiopians are off my Menu. angry

1 Like

Re: Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae by GreatEvilBeast(m): 10:06am On Aug 24, 2017
He was Counter Dumped. grin
This is classic "grass aint greener on the other side"
Re: Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 24, 2017
gozzlin:

Yep. Had the opportunity of dating a couple of them when I worked at the African Union headquarters in Addis Ababa.

As a janitor...

13 Likes

Re: Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae by thesuave10(m): 10:07am On Aug 24, 2017
He dumped the bîtch first but it's obvious skales ain't got style. Dude is a learner grin

1 Like

Re: Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae by Tedassie(m): 10:07am On Aug 24, 2017
Lol...That's symbolic,mehn!

Is Skales that much of a failure?his career is just hanging in there,now his relationship has nosedived...habatically speaking!
Re: Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae by free2ryhme: 10:07am On Aug 24, 2017
segun400:
In September 2016, Skales shocked his fans when he ended his relationship with his long time Nigerian girlfriend Sasay and quickly switched up to a beautiful Ethiopian lady known as Leyla Konjo.

At that time, friends of Sasay declared war with Skales on Twitter, but that didn't stop the rapper and singer from unveiling Leyla to his fans on Instagram. In his words: 'Just to clear the air this the special one am with @leyla_konjo.

But now the tables have turned, as Skales has now been dumped by his Ethiopian girlfriend who was nicknamed 'Mrs.Skales' by her followers.Yesterday, Leyla posted a beautiful photo of herself and captioned it:

“Instead of ‘single’ as a marital status, they should put ‘independently owned and operated’. I’m already on the next one,”When a fan dropped a comment to hype praises by calling her ‘Mrs. Skales’, a title she had adopted, Leyla immediately rebuked the title and demanded that she's addressed by her name, and has no more time for games.

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/08/23/skales-dumped-by-his-ethiopian-gf-on-ig-year-after-he-dumped-his-nigerian-bae/

like they say karma is a bitch grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae by KeengTobbie(m): 10:08am On Aug 24, 2017
I dumped rihanna and I didn't shout, neither was it on front page angry... Make dem swerve comot jare. Pangolo people everywhere making unnecessary noise angry angry angry
Re: Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 24, 2017
FreshboyNeeNee:
H

H 4 HORE
Re: Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae by Tedassie(m): 10:08am On Aug 24, 2017
ritababe:

Recycle Bin
rita savage.

1 Like

Re: Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae by maxiuc(m): 10:09am On Aug 24, 2017
Skales or scales

You and ice prince dumped

Dumped Dumped
Re: Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae by Harwoyeez(m): 10:09am On Aug 24, 2017
What's d big deal in dumping n getting dumped?? Definitely not d first and won't be d last angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Six Scandals That Rocked Nigerian Entertainment Industry In 2020 / Iyanya Will Die For Yvonne & Dust-off Tonto Dikeh / Mr Ibu Looking Very Stylish In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.