Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Senator Shehu Sani Compares Rodents Of The Villa With People Of Nyanya - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Shehu Sani Compares Rodents Of The Villa With People Of Nyanya (1369 Views)

Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom / Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial / Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Shehu Sani Compares Rodents Of The Villa With People Of Nyanya by markode777: 10:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
Nyanya is a highly populated area in Abuja.

See Facebook post below:

Get latest news updates, Add us[b] +2349037601079(Whatsapp)[/b] & say Hi. Thanks

Please Visit SOURCE for other news updates: www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Compares Rodents Of The Villa With People Of Nyanya by Tolexander: 10:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
What is the poem all about now?

Eulogising the rodents of Aso villa
Or
Ridiculing the rodents of Ajegunle and Nyanya
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Compares Rodents Of The Villa With People Of Nyanya by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:53pm On Aug 23, 2017
Shameless politicians
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Compares Rodents Of The Villa With People Of Nyanya by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 24, 2017
Not funny
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Compares Rodents Of The Villa With People Of Nyanya by Nobody: 5:43am On Aug 24, 2017
Shehu sani, so you sef dun join wailers de mock lion king abi?

Kontinu!!!!
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Compares Rodents Of The Villa With People Of Nyanya by mesoprogress(m): 5:50am On Aug 24, 2017
Rodent infestation was the dumbest excuse of the century .

When they want to lie, they should at least be convincing. To propagate such a dumb lie means they consider Nigerians as dumb.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Compares Rodents Of The Villa With People Of Nyanya by Zeze06(m): 6:56am On Aug 24, 2017
cheesy
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Compares Rodents Of The Villa With People Of Nyanya by edoyad(m): 6:58am On Aug 24, 2017
Thou shalt feed fat from thy lands flowing with milk and honey grin
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Compares Rodents Of The Villa With People Of Nyanya by Frankiss44(m): 8:23am On Aug 24, 2017
Country of comedy.. This is one government that Nigerians will not forget In a hurry...
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Compares Rodents Of The Villa With People Of Nyanya by Frankiss44(m): 8:25am On Aug 24, 2017
mesoprogress:
Rodent infestation was the dumbest excuse of the century .

When they want to lie, they should at least be convincing. To propagate such a dumb lie means they consider Nigerians as dumb.

LOL All this while have been expecting some sort of denial from the said spokesman.. I still don't wanna be e he came up with such a stupid excuse.. God help us
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Compares Rodents Of The Villa With People Of Nyanya by supereagle(m): 9:43am On Aug 24, 2017
Professor Isa Hussaini of Faculty of Pharmacy University of Maiduguri wrote:

The blame for what Nigeria has become falls on you and me. Not Buhari, not Jonathan, not Obasanjo and definitely not Abacha.

Our wickedness stinks to the heavens as we go about our daily lives, pulling down everyone and everything to become rich. We import substandard products, fake drugs and expired baby food unfit for human consumption and we have the nerve to complain about leadership?

We even steal from widows, orphans, and refugees. We take their food and sell it for profit. No conscience. Nothing is sacred. No one is spared. We build substandard roads, schools, houses, hospitals, all for profit at the expense of human life;an invaluable item which all our profit and contract sum cannot buy.

One would think this behavior is reserved for urchins but it would surprise you that this is the character of many decent looking people who appear to be normal but are not any better than Boko Haram members. They are church members, Muslims, husbands, wives and sadly youths.

We pervert justice and pretend we do not know right from wrong just to serve our selfish interests. Slave traders pale in comparison to what we do to ourselves. We are wickedness personified. So much hatred flows in our blood and we transfer it to our children. It's evident in what we say and do.

We have fasting and prayer sessions all year long, night vigils and deliverance when the actual problem is us. We simply cannot learn to love others . It is me, me, me. That is all that ever matters. It is sickening. Anyone who cannot love has no business in politics, Government and in Nigeria. Until we understand this, we will continue on this path of destruction.

I can Change, You can Change, They can Change and We can Change by Sharing and Spreading this message....Change starts with Me....

Copied:-
Keep Forwarding,
pls.

(1) (Reply)

Biafra War In Umuahia Now VIDEO / The Disgraceful End Of Victor Banjo( I Look After My Own - Ojukwu) / Breaking News: Pictures From The Attack On National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.