Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose (33542 Views)

Senator Omo-agege Kneels To Greet Buhari In Aso Rock [VIDEO] / 2019 Election Will Favour Buhari Even If It Is Rigged - Tony Momoh / 2019: North Wants Buhari, Even On Wheelchair –ACF Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by michoim(m): 8:06am On Aug 24, 2017
diablos:
Buhari is a curse to Nigerians. Before 2015 the dullard was hale and hearty but immediately the clueless one won d elections his health started deteriorating .

How else can one describe a cursed president if one doesn't point buhari as a perfect example of a cursed human.

The only president in the history of the world to stay away from his country for 105days on medical vacation in another country only to come back and run from office because of rats.

He is a curse to you and your family and to the evil doers, while at the same time a blessing to every other patriotic nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by 9iceboi(m): 8:06am On Aug 24, 2017
G
Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by jonnyblaze12500: 8:08am On Aug 24, 2017
That being said, we only hire in-house experts to ensure that the essays are written while taking into account your precise instructions and delivered to you in a timely manner. Write my Coursework-EssayMall.co.uk
Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by Klington: 8:09am On Aug 24, 2017
He's only but a walking corpse. Fayose is always right.
Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by Badboiz(m): 8:09am On Aug 24, 2017
GMBuhari:

Who go even invite the tout?

He knows his days are numbered

How are his days numbered?.. Are you God?
Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by bumi10(m): 8:10am On Aug 24, 2017
taaaaa

who won invite u self?
Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by onatisi(m): 8:11am On Aug 24, 2017
michoim:
You can never even be invited in the first place. Who will invite a lying demon? Don't seek cheap popularity.
They will invite you instead abi?
It is really sad to see how low the mental abilities of many commenting here are. Majority of those commeting didnt even read half of the article. No wonder only the elite children will continue to rule you. Smh for nigerians

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by marvin902(m): 8:13am On Aug 24, 2017
if i call this dude a stupid man..o
i will be insulting all stupid peeps around the world.
just dont know how to classify him undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by kaykaymcb(m): 8:14am On Aug 24, 2017
Reach me for your affordable logo
https://www.nairaland.com/4006548/rate-logo-designs

Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by holluphemydavid(m): 8:15am On Aug 24, 2017
olawaletimi:
Proudly Ekitian.
mi o ku ooooo
Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by ahamonyeka(m): 8:16am On Aug 24, 2017
But,Mr fayose you also attend FEC meeting and you always see buhari there why don't you just tell him all this things to his face?
Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by abbeyty(m): 8:22am On Aug 24, 2017
Fayose right now

1 Like

Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by Bobnotrouble: 8:23am On Aug 24, 2017
Frustration is killing this guy!

1 Like

Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by Danialuone: 8:23am On Aug 24, 2017
Fayose is a disaster to the entire Yoruba race,i don,t really know what is wrong with this man.He lack proper home training

1 Like

Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by diablos: 8:24am On Aug 24, 2017
[s]
michoim:

He is a curse to me and my family and to the evil doers, while at the same time a blessing to every other patriotic nigerians.
[/s]

May his blessings bring rats, cockroaches and other vile vermins to ur home in bountiful quantities. Amen grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by Aburi001: 8:25am On Aug 24, 2017
GMBuhari:

Who go even invite the tout?

He knows his days are numbered
Buhari needs to build a special Prison at Sambisa forest for people like Fayose and FFK.

Their level of insanity is unprecedented.......!

1 Like

Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by moses93(m): 8:27am On Aug 24, 2017
so he knows that he was making noise right? this fayose of a guy is something else.

1 Like

Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by marooh: 8:27am On Aug 24, 2017
He suppose come and greet you! After all you look after his house while he away! grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by teflonjake(m): 8:29am On Aug 24, 2017
I couldn't agree more
Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by ionsman: 8:30am On Aug 24, 2017
The verdict an Ekiti state resident gave me concerning Fayose's governance made me stop taking him serious even though he rarely makes sense.

1 Like

Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by oweman: 8:30am On Aug 24, 2017
What brand of Indian hemp does Fayose smokes the one from Delta ? that of Rivers or that from Ekiti / Ondo axis am equally Iintreted in knowing from where he gets his cocaine someone suply answers please
Meanwhile the salaries in Ekiti are still pending .

1 Like

Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by maasoap(m): 8:30am On Aug 24, 2017
Clearly, this is true definition of obsession. This man is obsessed with Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by Oblang(m): 8:38am On Aug 24, 2017
Make I bend if buhari will even invite this clown...invite u to do what exactly in the first place..

1 Like

Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by eliadekx(m): 8:39am On Aug 24, 2017
FAYOSE is my role model, he doesn giv a shit whp u re or hw much u spend,the truth mst be told

and I swear down if not because of FAYOSE and CHALIE BOY up till now nobody would have seen the PMB

RATS KE,NAGERIANS TOO GOOD TO DECIEVE
Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by maasoap(m): 8:40am On Aug 24, 2017
omowolewa:
It time Fayose review his tactics.

He shouldn't wait for betrayal to know that politics is a game of individual interests.

What was Wike doing at the welcome jamboree if the tactical mean is still viable. I don't blame the guy, he simply realized that you have interests bigger than the team's interest and wanted to be sure it's not similar to his own.
Wike is 1000 times wiser than Fayose. Wike is learning fast and doing everything possible to secure a free passage in future not minding the atrocities he has committed in the past.
But Fayose with his crude and boring tactics that only entertain pigs and idiots, I can only imagine how it is going to be for him in 2018 with all these Dasuki money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by Halo22: 8:44am On Aug 24, 2017
I don't want to eulogize Gov fayose as being perfect, but all the same, everything he said here was true. How can these APC and the northern cabal be orchestrating this enormity of all round mayhem against the people? Until we learn how to speak for ourselves, we are still on a long time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by maasoap(m): 8:45am On Aug 24, 2017
eliadekx:
FAYOSE is my role model, he doesn giv a shit whp u re or hw much u spend,the truth mst be told

and I swear down if not because of FAYOSE and CHALIE BOY up till now nobody would have seen the PMB

RATS KE,NAGERIANS TOO GOOD TO DECIEVE
Don't swear. Buhari came back because he's better. Would he have come back if was in coma or wasn't able to recognise people?
What would happen because of the protest if he had not come back? Civil war I guess?

1 Like

Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by leo2020: 8:47am On Aug 24, 2017
"I will commit suicide if Buhari returns alive"..Fayose 16th June 2017. I therefore urge Mr Fayose to be man enough by doing the needful.

1 Like

Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by successincentiv(m): 8:59am On Aug 24, 2017
Fayose. Get prepared for 2019
Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by FKseun(m): 9:01am On Aug 24, 2017
olawaletimi:
Proudly Ekitian.

USELESS HUMAN BEINGS!!! Fraudsters and thieves!!!
Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by burkingx(f): 9:16am On Aug 24, 2017
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Afolabi Akanni Receives Heroic Welcome As He Arrives Ado-ekiti. Photos / Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome / I Will Leave No Inheritance For My Children – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.