Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose (33526 Views)

Senator Omo-agege Kneels To Greet Buhari In Aso Rock [VIDEO] / 2019 Election Will Favour Buhari Even If It Is Rigged - Tony Momoh / 2019: North Wants Buhari, Even On Wheelchair –ACF Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by Haddock(m): 9:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
Paperwhite:
And Buhari look healthy in your warped mind/reasoning? What about all the silly excuses that have been trailing after his return?

What's this one saying? How did this concern "silly excuses that have been trailing after his return"?

Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by RoyalUc(m): 10:10pm On Aug 24, 2017
ImaIma1:
Talkative

grin grin grin
Imaima abadie?
Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by facealone05(m): 8:01am On Aug 25, 2017
onatisi:
what kind of english is this?even your pidgin english isnt good and you are here insulting a sittting governor, a post you will never attain with this your crocodile english
u sabi English na why u knw correct me Mr English teacher well why u didn't ask ur so call ur sitting governor dt is always wishing is own sitting President death every time
Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by holluphemydavid(m): 8:24am On Aug 25, 2017
olawaletimi:
ki le lei n wi ti o yeeyan.
u will not understand if u are not from Ekiti,its a greeting in Ekiti dialect
Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by olawaletimi(m): 9:44pm On Aug 25, 2017
holluphemydavid:

u will not understand if u are not from Ekiti,its a greeting in Ekiti dialect
so where do you think i am from?
Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by Sam0(m): 11:32pm On Aug 25, 2017
U no fit now! U chop winch? After u go say Buhari na your father. Thats what u will use to Bail ur self. U can never defeat the president of the Npower. Note that
Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by holluphemydavid(m): 7:51am On Aug 28, 2017
olawaletimi:
so where do you think i am from?
maybe tiff in Benue state grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by LincolnJones: 2:37pm On Oct 20, 2020
Do you want to come up with the best thesis statement and write a very good thesis paper? Are you worried that you cannot do this with your limited writing skills? Worry no more because our writers can give you the thesis writing help you need. Visit our website https://exclusivethesis.com
Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by Gandollaar(f): 3:08pm On Oct 20, 2020
Aufbauh:
Mr Fayose, you will soon get the attention you desire and deserve probably come 2018.
We are now in 2020 ooo
Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by Gandollaar(f): 3:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
maasoap:

Wike is 1000 times wiser than Fayose. Wike is learning fast and doing everything possible to secure a free passage in future not minding the atrocities he has committed in the past.
But Fayose with his crude and boring tactics that only entertain pigs and idiots, I can only imagine how it is going to be for him in 2018 with all these Dasuki money.
Fayose is still bouncing.
Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by Gandollaar(f): 3:20pm On Oct 20, 2020
successincentiv:
Fayose. Get prepared for 2019
This is 2020 already
Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by Gandollaar(f): 3:23pm On Oct 20, 2020
Misty0071:
Silence is the best answer for a fool.
D difference between the educated and stack illitrate, matured and immatured has been revealed between Wike and the basket mouth of our time.
Fayose is not a true Yoruba man because Yoruba man will always respect and reference elderly persons and leaders.
But you all hail insults at obasanjo as you like. I guess he's not a Yoruba elder.
Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by Gandollaar(f): 3:26pm On Oct 20, 2020
RoyalUc:

"Being in this country with so called notherners is a great mistake."

I think that is why they made the 'Kaduna declaration.' They said they are also tired of being with you, that you should leave them to themselve and went on to petition the FG, UN, AU to help facilitate the actualization of your dream.

"A country will only stand when opposition is at work"

Does opposition means telling lies, insulting your President (When you even want to be President) and inciting a group of people against the other? What about criticizing constructively with facts and right information? In case you don't know, as far as national politics is concerned, Fayose can never go far if he does not change his appraoch now.

"How can we hv a president who do things the way he like,threatening pple as if we are his slaves.The only problem i v with our so called president is he doesnt think before doing things."

Would you mind listing a few of those?
E.g, rather than address protesters as the so called father of the nation, he unleashed thugs and the army on them.
Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by Gandollaar(f): 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2020
RoyalUc:

Yes, exactly! The ones that don't have a say in today's politics. So, from your heart, do you think Fayose should be considered a mentor to them?
No! Buhari has really mentored every Nigerian well this period. An egg is now N60
Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by Gandollaar(f): 3:29pm On Oct 20, 2020
ImaIma1:
Talkative
Today nkor how far? Hope you are not protesting on the streets.
Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by Gandollaar(f): 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2020
raphaeladeyele:
Remember wat happened in ur first govenor in Ekiti, worst is on d way, nobody will invite u o k
Fayose is somewhere enjoying his loot.

Tinubu is in IDP grin

You are on the streets protesting to overthrow the government.
Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by maasoap(m): 5:40pm On Oct 20, 2020
Gandollaar:
Fayose is still bouncing.

Politically, he's now irrelevant. The other time, his cap was removed and was disgraced. I still remember him crying to higher power to protect him.
Concerning the corruption hanging on his head, even Dasuki is now in his home. Thanks to the system we're using. Lucky him
Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by ImaIma1(f): 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2020
Gandollaar:
Today nkor how far? Hope you are not protesting on the streets.

I don't get.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG, US In Closed Door Meeting Over Visa Ban Issue / CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate / I Will Leave No Inheritance For My Children – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.