Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Northern Youths To Withdraw Quit Notice Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths To Withdraw Quit Notice Today (15254 Views)

Ikwere Youths To Peter Obi: Apologise To Amaechi Now / Biafra: Arewa Youths To Work Against Atiku Over Alliance With FFK, Kanu, IPOB / Ohanaeze Youths To PDP: Give VP Slot To Us, Or Lose South East To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths To Withdraw Quit Notice Today by xelly: 10:56am On Aug 24, 2017
They gave themselves quit notice and can withdraw it at will. Who give a damn about them?

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths To Withdraw Quit Notice Today by YelloweWest: 10:58am On Aug 24, 2017
sarrki:

Ipob is the most dangerous terrorist group in the world

Created by ipob miscreants
You can only say this on a nigeria faceless forum.
If u dare spread such malicious falsehood on Facebook they will take ur account down.

The world is watching.
Ipob have never taken up arms let alone killed anyone.
By the way I'm not Igbo. I don't even support the disintegration of Nigeria. But the truth must always be told.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths To Withdraw Quit Notice Today by okenta2017: 11:01am On Aug 24, 2017
My fellow AREWA youth brothers this year is 2017 and not 1967, there are no more territory in the east to give to Cameroun, the British navy may not provide the services it provided in 1967. The issue on ground now is restructuring. So deal with it. Biafra is a non issue. The oil will soon dry up. Are you able to deferenciate an IBO man from any other tribe in the east.or can you deferenciate we IBO's in rivers from ibos in se. or delta.IPOB has given voices to the south and this is not acceptable by you, as Nigeria belong to your group,.mark my word the clamour for restructuring of Nigeria will soon get louder. We have gone through this part before in 1959 when south was clamouring for independence and north said they were not ready. Unless we restructure there are going to be contue crisis in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths To Withdraw Quit Notice Today by jacyhelen(f): 11:14am On Aug 24, 2017
sarrki:

Ipob is the most dangerous terrorist group in the world

Created by ipob miscreants

if So,then God Bless Bokoharam and fulani 10000000 times...May God help Boko to help North well!!!!
Re: Northern Youths To Withdraw Quit Notice Today by intruxive(m): 11:25am On Aug 24, 2017
Ladyjumong:
hope there is still a difference between dangerous and brainwashing, beside i dnt see anything related to brainwashing in the whole ipob activities.
Brain washing is an act of totally controlling another persons thoughts and objectivity.
It is dangerous because anything ipob kanu tells u guys to do, you will. Just a litle and he will ask you to confront nigerian army bullets with ur bear chest, that is the danger, just like how boko haram ask their followers to commit suicide
Re: Northern Youths To Withdraw Quit Notice Today by Jaqenhghar: 11:33am On Aug 24, 2017
banmee:

Una go suffer die for Nigeria since all this nonsense is normal to you all. The shoe never pinch una reach. Dem no go tell una to remove am one day.
Please I have a ftiend who has been based in the UK for years. People are advisong himm to come back home and dabble in politics. He has good intentions O please what advice would you give such cos for me hos efforts will be a waste
Re: Northern Youths To Withdraw Quit Notice Today by IgboSubmarine: 11:33am On Aug 24, 2017
ideynl1:
I am begining to think that the quit notice was a decoy to attack the perceived ascension of Osinbajo's presidency, in case Buhari does not resume. The quit notice was a target to cause chaos if it eventually happened, and it would make it seem Osinbajo is incompetent. Now that Buhari is back, they have relaxed that plan.

I wonder how they will react if Buhari dies on his way to London

Will they rekindle the quit notice again or what.?

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths To Withdraw Quit Notice Today by buffalowings: 11:38am On Aug 24, 2017
Re: Northern Youths To Withdraw Quit Notice Today by Ladyjumong(f): 11:44am On Aug 24, 2017
intruxive:

Brain washing is an act of totally controlling another persons thoughts and objectivity.
It is dangerous because anything ipob kanu tells u guys to do, you will. Just a litle and he will ask you to confront nigerian army bullets with ur bear chest, that is the danger, just like how boko haram ask their followers to commit suicide
dnt use d term u guys cus em nt part of d activities buh am in support wat dey are doin to an extence, yeah d agitation is right buh i dnt lyk d way kanu is going about it, nd dia is nothing related to brainwashing in d whole issue. we all knw of d fact dah u cnt easily use an igbo peeps mind, dey are far more smarter nd yes cunny dan u think. dat d are out there supporting NK is cus d knw its the right thing to do, dose who dnt support the troll are the ones who knws they 've got a lot to lose if naija z divided, its either dey are d greedy ones dia for d money or are dey ones who invested heavily outside igbo land. so take note

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths To Withdraw Quit Notice Today by buffalowings: 11:46am On Aug 24, 2017
stabilizer:
Terrorism is an act of struggle for impossible goals/policy against the wish of the majority by creating a non conducive and confusing atmosphere in a given territory which is mostly form by fools, implemented by the pigs and evaluated by Igbos. The outcome of such act leads to the critical setbacks facing the eastern part of Nigeria today where they are about to unleash the season 2 on themselves. BRB I need a cold Heineken

I think I'll like merriam Webster definition undecided
Re: Northern Youths To Withdraw Quit Notice Today by AMUNSI23(f): 11:51am On Aug 24, 2017
Sarrki if what is coming out of your mouth come out of your anus it will diarrhoea and dysentery combine together,kitikpa gbagbukwa gi ebeahu.EWU
Re: Northern Youths To Withdraw Quit Notice Today by sandland: 11:53am On Aug 24, 2017
2019 is an election yea. You tell me Enugu, Anambra, Abia, Imo, & Ebonyi states will be included in Buharis vote count. Abokis. Ibos' will go to a country you have not created.
Re: Northern Youths To Withdraw Quit Notice Today by notohatespeech: 11:54am On Aug 24, 2017
This is a welcome development.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths To Withdraw Quit Notice Today by banmee(m): 12:18pm On Aug 24, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Please I have a ftiend who has been based in the UK for years. People are advisong himm to come back home and dabble in politics. He has good intentions O please what advice would you give such cos for me hos efforts will be a waste

Ha!!! I beg, tell am say make e no try am oooo. Politics for wetin? God forbid.
Re: Northern Youths To Withdraw Quit Notice Today by intruxive(m): 12:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
Ladyjumong:
dnt use d term u guys cus em nt part of d activities buh am in support wat dey are doin to an extence, yeah d agitation is right buh i dnt lyk d way kanu is going about it, nd dia is nothing related to brainwashing in d whole issue. we all knw of d fact dah u cnt easily use an igbo peeps mind, dey are far more smarter nd yes cunny dan u think. dat d are out there supporting NK is cus d knw its the right thing to do, dose who dnt support the troll are the ones who knws they 've got a lot to lose if naija z divided, its either dey are d greedy ones dia for d money or are dey ones who invested heavily outside igbo land. so take note
Exactly the way he wants you to think (people not supporting is because they have something to loose). But he has nothing at all to loose and those who hv somthing to loose are like 90% of u guys #brainwashed
Re: Northern Youths To Withdraw Quit Notice Today by Ladyjumong(f): 12:45pm On Aug 24, 2017
intruxive:

Exactly the way he wants you to think (people not supporting is because they have something to loose). But he has nothing at all to loose and those who hv somthing to loose are like 90% of u guys #brainwashed
nah.

dnt be suprise by the large number in support, it got nothing to do with nmadi kanu brain washing them

it's rather eactly the right thing they 've been longing to do, with nmandi kanu, the chance just came up. nd dia z nothing to lose instead there is a lot to gain

cool
Re: Northern Youths To Withdraw Quit Notice Today by kingkom247: 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
All in the name of GAME/POLITICS.
Restructure Nigeria and all will be well.
QED.
Re: Northern Youths To Withdraw Quit Notice Today by awuf2008: 5:21pm On Aug 24, 2017
I am disappointed that this unscrupulous and racist group is still in existence. I expected FG to have arrested all of them.
Re: Northern Youths To Withdraw Quit Notice Today by sarrki(m): 6:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
AMUNSI23:
Sarrki if what is coming out of your mouth come out of your anus it will diarrhoea and dysentery combine together,kitikpa gbagbukwa gi ebeahu.EWU

Mechonu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All Eyes On 2023: PDP, Tambuwal To The Rescue / Dangote Promises To End Fuel Import In 4 Years / FFK Fires Back At Saharareporters: Calls Them Shameless Liars And Slanderers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.