Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money??(ladies Come In) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money??(ladies Come In) (2547 Views)

I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man / 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' / Can A Girl Be Deflowered By Fingering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money??(ladies Come In) by Essentials1(m): 4:44pm On Aug 24, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
if there will be no sex.....then i can put it into consideration grin
thats only what a prostitute would say, because without the money there is no reason why she will be sleeping with men.
But I knew you were joking so i will laugh it off. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money??(ladies Come In) by mofeoluwadassah: 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2017
Essentials1:
thats only what a prostitute would say, because without the money there is no reason why she will be sleeping with men.
But I knew you were joking so i will laugh it off. grin grin grin grin grin
no....am not joking

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money??(ladies Come In) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
so he will just be banging me with nothing to offer shey...i hear you
babe ,. U serious??
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money??(ladies Come In) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
marisdgreat:

baddest guy

Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money??(ladies Come In) by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:17pm On Aug 24, 2017
There is something inherently wrong with this question, and as far as I am concerned, it stems from human selfishness. Can anyone live without money? It is a necessity that has no substitute. So, how then does a guy expect to not meet certain financial needs of a woman he claims to love? She needs money to exist and more than that, to enjoy a few luxuries now and again.
A girl is justified in having those expectations when entering into a relationship. Any man who denies and cuts short those expectations is merely self -centeted and it has got nothing to do with being "wise" as a lot of guys tend to explain it.

What I do not support, however, is when a girl goes into a relationship with the primary intent of being a financial beneficiary. That's wrong. I also do not support a girl being primarily dependent on a guy to fix all of her financial issues at all times. Very importantly, too. A relationship should be hinged on give and take, but without keeping scores.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money??(ladies Come In) by Next2Bezee(m): 5:28pm On Aug 24, 2017
PrimadonnaO:
There is something inherently wrong with this question, and as far as I am concerned, it stems from human selfishness. Can anyone live without money? It is a necessity that has no substitute. So, how then does a guy expect to not meet certain financial needs of a woman he claims to love? She needs money to exist and more than that, to enjoy a few luxuries now and again.
A girl is justified in having those expectations when entering into a relationship. Any man who denies and cuts short those expectations is merely self -centeted and it has got nothing to do with being "wise" as a lot of guys tend to explain it.

What I do not support, however, is when a girl goes into a relationship with the primary intent of being a financial beneficiary. That's wrong. I also do not support a girl being primarily dependent on a guy to fix all of her financial issues at all times. Very importantly, too. A relationship should be hinged on give and take, but without keeping scores.

If a girl in a relationship feels she deserves luxury, she is at liberty to go get them herself. She is in a relationship with her bf and not her father. Any girl who enters into a relationship with the intention of being pampered financially is already a liability that will be discarded as soon as she no longer serves any purpose.

A woman should have pride. There is nothing wrong in asking your partner for money if you need financial support. What is wrong is when she looks down on him & abuses him when he can't provide. These kind of women should have respect for themselves.

No one is at liberty to pamper you and take care of your needs for life, you're not a queen. Even your parents will want you to be independent at a certain age.

The real OGs are those ladies out there hustling and reigning it in financially despite the challenges, those are the women that are respected...not the small oloshos that expect to be pampered by their bfs because they have a ponyor.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money??(ladies Come In) by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:35pm On Aug 24, 2017
Next2Bezee:

If a girl in a relationship feels she deserves luxury, she is at liberty to go get them herself. She is in a relationship with her bf and not her father. Any girl who enters into a relationship with the intention of being pampered financially is already a liability that will be discarded as soon as she no longer serves any purpose.

A woman should have pride. There is nothing wrong in asking your partner for money if you need financial support. What is wrong is when she looks down on him & abuses him when he can't provide. These kind of women should have respect for themselves.

No one is at liberty to pamper you and take care of your needs for life, you're not a queen. Even your parents will want you to be independent at a certain age.

The real OGs are those ladies out there hustling and reigning it in financially despite the challenges, those are the women that are respected...not the small oloshos that expect to be pampered by their bfs because they have a ponyor.

All you've done is highlighted sections and extremely analysed it. I'm afraid we aren't on the same page, Sir.
I have no respect for liabilities either. But a woman needs pampering, no matter how independent she is. Perhaps I wasn't emphatic enough when I said I don't support those who come into relationships with the intent of heaping their financial needs on a man.
Let's take Beyoncé for instance. She can do more than look after herself and pay her bills, but Jay-Z's still got to step in, whether or not she asks for it, whether or not she needs it...and spoil her, too.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money??(ladies Come In) by handsomebanana(m): 5:41pm On Aug 24, 2017
PrimadonnaO:

Derez Sth called Having a Job. U do nt expect any1 2 meet ur financial xpectations. U work enuf 2 meet it or u reduce ur financial xpectations. U re an adult n nt a child

Xpecially in a case when u re married or even deformed

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money??(ladies Come In) by Next2Bezee(m): 6:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
PrimadonnaO:

All you've done is highlighted sections and extremely analysed it. I'm afraid we aren't on the same page, Sir.
I have no respect for liabilities either. But a woman needs pampering, no matter how independent she is. Perhaps I wasn't emphatic enough when I said I don't support those who come into relationships with the intent of heaping their financial needs on a man.
Let's take Beyoncé for instance. She can do more than look after herself and pay her bills, but Jay-Z's still got to step in, whether or not she asks for it, whether or not she needs it...and spoil her, too.

Who told you Beyonce doesn't pay her own bills or pamper herself? Was she with Jay-z from birth?? Only lazy women believe they are entitled to pampering. A man can choose to shower his wife or gf with gifts, same way a girl can choose to shower her husband or bf with gifts. Its a choice not a birth right or an entitlement.

You can't claim not to be in support of women who enter relationships to be financial liabilities but then still claim that women are entitled to pampering. It's like trying to look left and right at the same time.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money??(ladies Come In) by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:26pm On Aug 24, 2017
Next2Bezee:

Who told you Beyonce doesn't pay her own bills or pamper herself? Was she with Jay-z from birth?? Only lazy women believe they are entitled to pampering. A man can choose to shower his wife or gf with gifts, same way a girl can choose to shower her husband or bf with gifts. Its a choice not a birth right or an entitlement.

You can't claim not to be in support of women who enter relationships to be financial liabilities but then still claim that women are entitled to pampering. It's like trying to look left and right at the same time.

I'm done with you...
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money??(ladies Come In) by tosyne2much(m): 6:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
There are still a handful of responsible ladies out there who aren't money mongers. Aside that, a relationship is supposed to be "give and take". That is, giving has to emanate from both sides, not only from one person

3 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money??(ladies Come In) by Next2Bezee(m): 6:49pm On Aug 24, 2017
PrimadonnaO:

I'm done with you...

We weren't together in the first place, don't take debates to heart. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money??(ladies Come In) by dukeprince50: 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
if there will be no sex.....then i can put it into consideration grin
what do you mean by no sex? I'll give you money but I'll touch u first, even ATM cannot dispense cash without bin touched.
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money??(ladies Come In) by baranzy(m): 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2017
dukeprince50:
what do you mean by no sex? I'll give you money but I'll touch u first, even ATM cannot dispense cash without bin touched.
Lol...
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money??(ladies Come In) by baranzy(m): 3:52pm On Aug 26, 2017
Stellie:
babe ,. U serious??
I swear I tire o..
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money??(ladies Come In) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 26, 2017
That's why I have a father and elder brothers, I don't need any boyfriends money.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money??(ladies Come In) by baranzy(m): 9:50am On Aug 19, 2018
Correct girl...
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money??(ladies Come In) by KPOLOVIE(m): 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2019
Yes, if he is impotent or does not achieve erection

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married Couple Using Condoms. Right Or Wrong? / 11 Ways You Are Wrapped Around Her Finger (you Probably Don't Know) / I Don't Get Into The Mood For Sex Unless My Girlfriend Pollutes The Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.