Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,437 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari (23253 Views)

Chidi Mokeme's Sister And Cousin Are Dead (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji, Chidi Mokeme And Hanks Anuku (Throwback Photo) / Lizzy Anjorin Writes President Buhari An Open Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 24, 2017
Buhari's statement was meant for his mud-water drinking Abokis..... his opinion is even inconsequential as the scheme of this is right now, he should more concern about his health than making the same statement and doing the same thing that kept him in that condition..... No one has fought the children of God ad survive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari by bishopsele84: 11:28am On Aug 24, 2017
luvinhubby:

Please tell us how.....am waiting.

Thanks
my brother forget about all these agitation, nothing will happen

1 Like

Re: Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari by yankosbaba(m): 11:29am On Aug 24, 2017
You are very stupid.

MediumStout:
Try rubbish and the DSS will come after u. We are satisfied with the current system in Nigeria. All you igbo's sympathetic to biafra will be dealt with. Nnamdi Kanu will die for nothing and biafra will never come. God bless Buhari for making you inconsequentials 5% sad

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari by luvinhubby(m): 11:31am On Aug 24, 2017
mikeycharles:
Dictatorial tone ke, biko what is this IPOB member yarning

Read again, this time very slowly.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari by intruxive(m): 11:31am On Aug 24, 2017
Lol, earthworms on salt dance. Can the entire tribe just react at once, lets get it over with angry
Instead of different version

Re: Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari by mikeycharles(m): 11:32am On Aug 24, 2017
luvinhubby:

Read again, this time very slowly.
Buhari is a Democratic leader, who harkens to the voice of his people
Re: Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari by Benoxvals(m): 11:32am On Aug 24, 2017
MediumStout:
Try rubbish and the DSS will come after u. We are satisfied with the current system in Nigeria. All you igbo's sympathetic to biafra will be dealt with. Nnamdi Kanu will die for nothing and biafra will never come. God bless Buhari for making you inconsequentials 5% sad

The backwardness of Nigeria layeth within you.
You should be ashamed of yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 24, 2017
MediumStout:

So said some people about the mighty Roman Empire, Ottoman Empire, and the mighty USSR.

But history is not one of your teachers

4 Likes

Re: Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari by Barfibassey(m): 11:34am On Aug 24, 2017
MediumStout:
who gav birth to this rotten pénis

3 Likes

Re: Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari by Kiakia(m): 11:36am On Aug 24, 2017
hucienda:
Well said, Chidi Mokeme. Well said.

The current crop of youths of the country are gradually standing up to their peers of the 1960s.

Afterall, Gowon and Ojukwu were in their 30s and we still talk about them. Majority of monikers here are in their prime of youth as well.

It is time for the emerging youths to take over the reins from the class of the 1960s - and leave the subservient ones to keep kissing the ass of the oldies.
Read somewhere that a young man in his twenties was recently sworn-in as a state governor in Kenya. Can that ever happen in today's Nigeria? Not possible, I guess.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari by luvinhubby(m): 11:36am On Aug 24, 2017
bishopsele84:
my brother forget about all these agitation, nothing will happen

If it does not happen peacefully(which i pray for), it will happen through frustration induced aggression(which i do not pray for), this was same thing Gowon said in 1967.

The only people satisfied with Nigeria today are politicians and political jobbers, the frustration among the masses is very obvious and ascending, just waiting for a trigger to ignite a revolution which might be a bloody one.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari by somehow: 11:38am On Aug 24, 2017
Everybody dey write letter.

Ok o
Re: Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari by 2016v2017: 11:39am On Aug 24, 2017
opeyemiieblog:
Chidi Mokeme Sends warning to Federal Government.

Read what he wrote below......

MR PRESIDENT YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THE UNITY OF NIGERIA BUT....... My major concern about Mr President's speech is the dictatorial tone applied, negating your fatherly factor and the concerns of dissenting voices in a democracy, especially as it relates to the restructuring of Nigeria. These dissenting voices in my estimation does not include IPOB.
Mr President I agree with you that it is good to keep Nigeria united. But to say that the type of unity we currently have is nonnegotiable smacks of dictatorship.
In case you have forgotten the so called unity was actually discussed by our fathers and the terms of unity Nigerians wanted was agreed upon. But the military boys came in with violent disorder and destroyed what was negotiated prior to independence and in 1963, and gave us what you now describe as nonnegotiable, called 1999 constitution.
What the military led by one man gave us is unanimity and not unity. They took away the content of what was negotiated that was supposed to be nonnegotiable and gave us inequality, stifled systems that undermines Nigeria's progress, development and prosperity. Indeed our fathers had a detailed discussion and negotiation with the British in the 50's about the kind of union that was acceptable us. They all agreed on real federalism whereby each zone maintained its own economy, peculiar political structure and institutions. These included resource control, regional/state police and prisons and many other creative structures that made Nigeria progressive pre-independence to 1967.
Any document decided by Adulsalam Abubakar and his junta called the 199 constitution is without our general contribution ant it is largely not acceptable. And the change required cannot be made by only a council of state populated by retired generals from one region or national assembly without equal representation from across the states and zones. There maybe need for input from other well meaning Nigerians if we are serious about carrying zone along.
A unity based on inequality and military imposition must be negotiable.

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/08/chidi-mokeme-sends-warning-to-federal.html?m=0

Re: Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari by davidque007(m): 11:39am On Aug 24, 2017
RIPEnglish:
Chidi is wasted his time to be talked to that fulani president. Please when is Gulder ultimate search came up again please
Choi your English can cause instant migraine. I can't even afford to laugh, crying is a better option. Oh! Sorry I understand why your words were misplaced. It seems you have started your own gulder ultimate search
Re: Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:45am On Aug 24, 2017
ijele Ndi Oba has spoken... that's my brother... my dad told me how they killed thousands of federal/British force at the bank of idemiri river, my town is last man standing before the ceasefire ... I can't wait to redoubled my dad achievement during the war grin grin grin AFONJAS will call for my head , oya watch

1 Like

Re: Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari by davidque007(m): 11:45am On Aug 24, 2017
MediumStout:
Wow! Finally I can say that I have seen the express Definition of stupid idiot
Re: Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari by do4luv14(m): 11:46am On Aug 24, 2017
RIPEnglish:
Chidi is wasted his time to be talked to that fulani president. Please when is Gulder ultimate search came up again please

wen the search start, mak you dey murder English dey go ooogrin
Re: Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari by Frankbaro(m): 11:49am On Aug 24, 2017
[quote author=MediumStout post=59778786]Try rubbish and the DSS will come after u. We are satisfied with the current system in Nigeria. All you igbo's sympathetic to biafra will be dealt with. Nnamdi Kanu will die for nothing and biafra will never come. God bless Buhari for making you inconsequentials 5% sad[/quote

You're as useless as your buhari. God will deal with you and render all your generation incosequential. Amadioha fall on you a million times

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari by notohatespeech: 11:50am On Aug 24, 2017
The president is not against freedom of speech or restructuring. He only said that, the National Assembly is the right place to channel agitations for restructuring.
Every part of this country have one grievance or the other. Hate speech or violence can't help us.
Re: Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari by mekuxiani(m): 11:55am On Aug 24, 2017
MediumStout:
like r you serious, words we speak are very strong be careful

1 Like

Re: Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari by kobijacobs(m): 11:59am On Aug 24, 2017
MediumStout:

psychiatric hospital yaba is missing one of its patient, all along you have been here displaying....

1 Like

Re: Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 24, 2017
grin shocked grin

Chidi's beards looks longer than his preek,
I hear some of chidi's sugar mummyz now keep pubic gang down below.
The sight will be like an evil forest.

Meanwhile, chidi should not have wasted the time he should have used to bleep one of his women on issues concerning PMB.

Buhari is partially deaf and a walking corpse soon to hit the grave.

Useless APC government.

Jonathan is the best president we have ever had in this country.

Long live GEJ!!!!
Re: Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari by Splashme: 12:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
Very intelligent write up

1 Like

Re: Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari by PatriotTemidayo: 12:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
RIPEnglish:
Your English is a weapon of EAR-DESTRUCTION.

Quit social media ASAP. cry
Re: Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari by nayosman: 12:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
Well said, my brother.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari by Sagay212: 12:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
Very intelligent message. let us restructure and let the masses wake up and hold their leaders accountable for every penny earned and spent. Restructuring is very important but the most important thing is for the masses to restructure their brain and mindset, else the suffering will continue even after restructuring. Only a microscopic few will continue to loot and live large.
Re: Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari by junnyjake(m): 12:20pm On Aug 24, 2017
wordproof:
Honestly speaking most people do not want the end to Nigerian project, down within our hearts we all still believe in the Nigerian project.
What marvels me is way this administration is working so hard to bring the Nigerian project to its knees with unguarded statements and propaganda.
First it was Buhari's 5% rule.
Then the lopsided appointments
And IPOB Onitsha and Aba massacre

All the strategies above can only guarantee one thing...DISSOLUTION OF THE NIGERIAN PROJECT"

YES Nigeria has come to stay, but not as we know it...we must find a way to return to Pre-1967 Nigeria, form a union like Canada, be the best Confederal State in black man history and still preserve the unity and Nigerian name...why can that be arranged?

...the Northern Oligarchy!, yes them!...the same reason we are the most corrupt country in Africa, they are the reason we suffer, they are the reason we can't change the destiny of our kids, they are the reason the youths are more busy fight ethnic battles online instead of taking to the streets to demand total restructuring and return to Pre-1967.

Any Youth on Nairaland that supports anything other than total restructuring of Nigeria to Pre-1967 is not only mortgaging the future of his kids and generations unborn for fun or few wraps of money...buh also bringing unimaginable curse on themselves.

Most users that supported Buhari during 2015 elections have either changed to new accounts or dead...BE WARNED.

Bros mi.

you harsh o - the bolded
Re: Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari by franudi: 12:21pm On Aug 24, 2017
MediumStout:
We the proffessionals in Biafra land are watching.Soon you will know that we are not joking.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari by Chukazu: 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2017
ABDULSAM ABUBARKA squandered our external reserve in the name of conducting elections and bequeathed us a Kangaroo constitution and he is still walking free?
Re: Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari by nelovpa(f): 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2017
MediumStout:
This fellow need Allah's prayer because it's only a sane person that will be Satisfied with the current System in Nigeria.
Re: Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari by DJInfluence: 12:49pm On Aug 24, 2017
Wow.. this is an actor with a brain on his head. The points were well articulated and constructive. And i must say, i agree with him 100%. Well done Chidi.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari by Chukazu: 12:51pm On Aug 24, 2017
notohatespeech:
The president is not against freedom of speech or restructuring. He only said that, the National Assembly is the right place to channel agitations for restructuring.
Every part of this country have one grievance or the other. Hate speech or violence can't help us.

National assembly that is part and parcel of the same corruption and inequitable system?

Seriously, of what benefit is national assembly to the life of an average Nigerian apart from manipulating budgets to favor themselves?

The same national assembly where "The nays" always have it through their repugnant and detrimental "voice vote "?

National assembly where a single northern state has got more representatives than the entire South East... How can there be fairness and equity from such?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From Edirin Oghenejode's Birthday Party In Abuja / Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour / Kemi Olunloyo Apologizes To Eniola Badmus For "Fat Shaming" Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.