Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

The Man With Ripped Emotions -episode 1 BY: IDOWU ODEYEMI (seanslimdapoet® - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Man With Ripped Emotions -episode 1 BY: IDOWU ODEYEMI (seanslimdapoet® (710 Views)

Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis / Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) / Man With Ripped Abs Causes Confusion On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Man With Ripped Emotions -episode 1 BY: IDOWU ODEYEMI (seanslimdapoet® by Iamdrahj(m): 8:59am On Aug 24, 2017
The Man With Ripped Emotions -Episode 1 BY: IDOWU ODEYEMI (seanslimdapoet®)

Idowu Shofolu -a tall and handsome looking lad; black hair,chocolate complexion of skin; he is white toothed, flat nose and a very small eyebrow. He is biased of how the western civilization have precociously affect both the youths and the middle aged ones.
He is sitting on the three-seater chair located in the dazzling sitting room of the house built by both is parents. In the 21st century, many youths while pressing their phone forgets they still have potentials to actualise - he is pressing his phone ferociously- chatting with one of the girls they both went to the same secondary school- forcados high school- the school many parents living in the tropics of Abeokuta consider has the best without any justification.
Chatting with a girl called Damoshey(then in secondary school days) for many guys in their school is like a dream come true; but for him - it's just a normal thing- he could recall she was actually named Dami by her parents, perhaps that's what the voluptuous girl told him under the shadow of a mango tree while they are still in school.
Hi - she typed
Waxup lass?
Jamb don send my result via SMS to me, I'm even goin 2 where I will print my slip
Wow, so wetin b ur score?
231; she hurriedly reply the chat.
Wow, brilliant girl, I can't blieve a gurl can score up to DAT sha....SHANA GIRL!!!
She replied..... Brb
He close his eyes, perhaps thinking on what his own score would be when JAMB finally choose to send his result. Like a thunderous flashlight, something suddenly flash through his memory, and he could remember he didn't do his C.R.K in a distinctive way....O my God - he exclaimed, almost feeling like crying. He stand to go into the kitchen to drink water, then he heard a cock crowing- a notification that a message just pop into his phone, he go on to press the view button with one eyes closes.
Jamb Reg:55943786HJ
Jamb SCORE: 229
He's not happy with this poor score since he opt for the study of Law in Nirvana university. This score is too low for my personality, just like a dog can't be compare to a wolve - he said.
By 4:33pm, while watching Grenade video by Bruno Mars on TRACE, he heard a car honing outside the front gate of their compound. He immediately recognize the horn to be the arrival of his mother. He Left the dazzling sitting room to open the gate; Mrs Shofolu immediately drove in.
After closing the gates, he went to his mother were she packed her Toyata Matrix.
Welcome ma!, he greeted her.
How are you doing?, she left no minute for reply when she remote the car to open it's boot; he could understand there are things for him to carry inside.
It's 8:37pm and the family are already having the last meal of the day. Formally the house comprises of four children, two boys and two girls, the two girls being twins, and a senior brother to idowu- Bamidele. Only the two parents and IDOWU sat for the dinner; the eldest Bamidele is already in the a tertiary institution studying physiology; his twin sisters are in Federal Medical Center School Of Nursing, both studying Nursing - the shallow is cast, and he announced his Jamb score to his parents.
After four months later, he was offered admission to study Psychology.

-----------------------
The Shofolu house is very keen to the alsphated government road. Opaqueness parade's his domain - since it is his first day in the university.
7:30am, the alarm he set took off, and he was disturbed from the sleep he haven't being sleeping. After he took his bath, he ate the half cooked beans his mother is still cooking. He's so glad; while going to the gate to wait outside for the Akoto bus going to campus; he could not even notice the dews on the flower beside and behind him. He take a step outside the compound gate to find himself an Akoto bus. Every car going to and fro, fro and to appears beautiful - he hhe had even imagined an agbe-gi-lo-do to be a Lamborghini.
The Akoto comprises of eight individuals, all student, except the driver; the rest are student as he could perceive; and he adduce from the way they look that they are can't be new in campus like him.
In Nigeria, especially in this 21st century, the dream of many youth becomes blur when NEPA brings light, and like a child waiting for the NEPA's light so as to complete an episode from the Merlin series,his eyes were impatiently waiting to get a grasp of the university gate. At the sight of the giant brownish school main gate - he grasp. I don't know if the mount of Everest could be higher than the pillars use to held the gates of this school- he thought. But with the look on his face, one could say he haven't see such a gaint entrance like that of Nirvana university. The bus would drive into the alma mater, he quickly took a leaping glance from inside the bus so he could see what's written on the gate's pillar- WELCOME TO NIRVANA UNIVERSITY.
The slow driving of the Bus by the driver is silently making him feel gaiety, as he could see the palm trees in a row without any ease; no house, not even a single building could be seen from the 3-kilometers drive from the gate to the school heart- were the bus would stop, only the sight of ravishing trees with flowers in between. A tall building, more like a skyscraper appears at midway, and the driving slowly ends.
Oga driver abed gimme my change - he said as he stretch a five hundred naira note to the driver. Another voice from behind, that of a lady said; Ehn-ssar, take your moni.
You these students, you no go kill me - the driver exclaimed as he collect the money and return their change.
He look's up, and all he see are beautiful and magnificent buildings, so also beautiful faces comes into his view - that of ladies thou; many wearing extravagant Mary cane power on their face, few just prefer being natural.
He walk to the school main auditorium, located at the middle belt of the university. He saw gaint, so also small buildings. The campus embodies mostly 'average adults'; some guys are wearing designers, mostly Gucci - looking lavish, some were wearing clean shirt, looking decent; some could not be identify as either clean nor dirty, they are just on the fence- but mostly leaning towards the dirty side. Perhaps there parents are not so rich to cloth them with the best outfits.....
When he got to the auditorium, he could incline many things, especially the cool atmosphere. He perceived the school atmosphere, and he immediately adduce that he would Fall in love, but in his mind he is still sceptical with what he would fall in love with, whether with his studies or with the ladies.
IDOWU....a young lady shouts his name from afar-----------------

Idowuodeyemi12@gmail.com
.0803289324&
Stay tuned for episode 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Man With Ripped Emotions -episode 1 BY: IDOWU ODEYEMI (seanslimdapoet® by BuzzyG(m): 6:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
Hey Sean slim my buddy,i am here already at your request @Buzzy G, now don't keep me waiting update sharply!!

(1) (Reply)

Scarcity Of Yoruba Babes. / Reveal!!!reasons Why Men Send Their Pen*s Pics To Ladies / Should I Run For Miss Nairaland, Opinions Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.