Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

72-yr-old Grandma Laments Cos Her 27-yr-old Nigerian Husband Is Denied U.K Visa - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 72-yr-old Grandma Laments Cos Her 27-yr-old Nigerian Husband Is Denied U.K Visa (690 Views)

White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) / Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir / Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

72-yr-old Grandma Laments Cos Her 27-yr-old Nigerian Husband Is Denied U.K Visa by WotzupNG: 9:34am On Aug 24, 2017
Angela, 72, married CJ Nwachukwu, 27, just three months after they met on Facebook. Her trip to Nigeria for their wedding was the first time they met face to face.

But Angela insists CJ is her soulmate and since they married has spent £20,000 visiting him and trying to get him into the UK. The gran of six was ­devastated when CJ was denied a visa but says their marriage is solid despite the 4,000 miles between them.

Angela, a retired taxi driver from Dorchester, Dorset, says: “CJ is the most caring man any woman could want to be with. He makes me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world. I know in my heart we belong together and we won’t stop fighting until we can be together as husband and wife. We won’t let this break us.

CJ is the third husband of Angela. “After the wedding, I found it hard leaving CJ. I knew I’d see him again soon but my family visa application was rejected. I was so determined to get him a visa I hired lawyers to fight for us. I’ve since visited him twice, in 2016 and 2017.

We’ve spent a combined £20,000 trying to see each other. I’ve used my savings and he has gradually paid me back half. He is six years younger than my oldest grandchild. But I couldn’t help falling for him.

When I first told my son Malcolm about CJ, he was worried it might be a scam, so he checked him out online. After seeing how squeaky-clean his social media was, he felt he was genuine. They could all see how happy I was," she said.

The couple’s last hope is that he will be allowed to come next year on a student visa to study his. She still hopes to be permanently united with him.

https://www.wotzup.ng/visa-grandma-husband-uk-denied/

Re: 72-yr-old Grandma Laments Cos Her 27-yr-old Nigerian Husband Is Denied U.K Visa by WotzupNG: 9:35am On Aug 24, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: 72-yr-old Grandma Laments Cos Her 27-yr-old Nigerian Husband Is Denied U.K Visa by taylor88(m): 9:37am On Aug 24, 2017
lol
Re: 72-yr-old Grandma Laments Cos Her 27-yr-old Nigerian Husband Is Denied U.K Visa by Pierocash(m): 9:42am On Aug 24, 2017
Whn wil this white women have sense to knw that this is another yahoo yahoo parttern by Nigeria guys. Any sha

1 Like

Re: 72-yr-old Grandma Laments Cos Her 27-yr-old Nigerian Husband Is Denied U.K Visa by MhizzAJ(f): 9:42am On Aug 24, 2017
What kind of nonsense is this cheesy
Re: 72-yr-old Grandma Laments Cos Her 27-yr-old Nigerian Husband Is Denied U.K Visa by Jeffrey12(m): 9:44am On Aug 24, 2017
Nigerians and money are like 5&6...... Probably, na because of money make that yeye Igbo go marry that grand mama ooo.....

So no big deal... I nor go fry breeze for this rubbish...

1 Like

Re: 72-yr-old Grandma Laments Cos Her 27-yr-old Nigerian Husband Is Denied U.K Visa by chipatra: 9:47am On Aug 24, 2017
i happy for them o! na better thing wink

grand ma no worry, im go get the visa, na just time grin
Re: 72-yr-old Grandma Laments Cos Her 27-yr-old Nigerian Husband Is Denied U.K Visa by silentrock(m): 10:05am On Aug 24, 2017
I'm short of words
Re: 72-yr-old Grandma Laments Cos Her 27-yr-old Nigerian Husband Is Denied U.K Visa by lalanice(f): 10:11am On Aug 24, 2017
the third pic made me cheesy
the woman fine sha

(1) (Reply)

Easy Cake Recipes And Fondant Making For Beginners(online training). / He Said A New Job Isnt God's Will For Him / Eleven Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.