Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) (53560 Views)

Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) / Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by WriterNig: 6:49pm On Oct 02, 2023
@Mrs Savvy tweeted;
I paint the town Isi Agu πŸ¦πŸ’‹ #IgboAmaka #Igbofashion #Igbolanguage #Igboculture #IsiAgu

White women too fine abeg. God dey create. ❀️ ❀️

68 Likes 11 Shares

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by WriterNig: 6:50pm On Oct 02, 2023
πŸ‘πŸ» Like for White Women, share for Black Women

177 Likes 375 Shares

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by iykejohnson(m): 6:53pm On Oct 02, 2023
Beautiful people

67 Likes 9 Shares

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Raskimonojendor: 6:54pm On Oct 02, 2023
Nice pictures since Oyinbos are the Masters.

But please post this in the family/culture section next time. It's got nothing to do with politics.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by NothingDoMe: 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2023
Nice

1 Like

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by DrGoodman: 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2023
Them plenty

123 Likes 13 Shares

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by ecolime(m): 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2023
cool
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by jetwonder(m): 6:57pm On Oct 02, 2023
cheesy grin grin
Congratulations
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by BIZNess123(m): 6:57pm On Oct 02, 2023
I will Marry a white woman..so that my child will think like them... coupled with pretty face and freshly baked skin

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by OmoFiditi: 6:57pm On Oct 02, 2023
Pretty white women are always attracted to Igbo men and they embrace the Ibo culture too. I envy Ibos.

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Obi2saveNigeria: 6:58pm On Oct 02, 2023
Both the Igbo husband and the oyibo wife are beautiful. Igbos will marry beautiful oyibo but the primitive skull miners will be settling for their old and obese ones due to inferiority complex.

What a shame cheesy cheesy

133 Likes 25 Shares

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Raskimonojendor: 6:58pm On Oct 02, 2023
Obi2saveNigeria:
Both the Igbo husband and the oyibo wife are beautiful. Igbos will marry beautiful oyibo but the primitive skull miners will be settling for their old and obese ones due to inferiority complex.

What a shame cheesy cheesy
Here they come. Una want us to help you derail the thread abi grin

Small time now, she would be used as a drug courier.

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Alchemy528: 6:58pm On Oct 02, 2023
The man can be there for the money,,, believe me

1 Like

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Raskimonojendor: 6:58pm On Oct 02, 2023
BIZNess123:
I will Marry a white woman..so that my child will think like them... coupled with pretty face and freshly baked skin
Good for you. grin

2 Likes

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by BIZNess123(m): 6:59pm On Oct 02, 2023
I hope this man is not into ***' you know
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by AwokenVawulence: 6:59pm On Oct 02, 2023
Av
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by DrGoodman: 6:59pm On Oct 02, 2023
. Them plenty walking for Ebonyi

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Obi2saveNigeria: 6:59pm On Oct 02, 2023
This one's inferiority complex has kicked in already. No dey envy Igbos my Yoruba friend grin grin.

Raskimonojendor:

But please post this in the culture section next time. It's got nothing to do with politics.

26 Likes

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Raskimonojendor: 7:00pm On Oct 02, 2023
BIZNess123:
I hope this man is not into ***' you know
Of course. I won't be suprised if she is used to carry that stuff in the near future.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by slivertongue: 7:00pm On Oct 02, 2023
fine couple

2 Likes

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Raskimonojendor: 7:00pm On Oct 02, 2023
Obi2saveNigeria:
This one's inferiority complex has kicked in already. No dey envy Igbos my Yoruba friend grin grin.

When you don't know the meaning of Inferiority complex. You are the one worshipping white skin grin

You can go to the bank to withdraw cash. Just tell them that your kinsman married oyinbo woman 🀣

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by banku: 7:01pm On Oct 02, 2023
It must have been around the 60s Yoruba celebrated like this. Even then some people frowned on it. I even see mixed race children celebrated, poor innocent children.

3 Likes

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Raskimonojendor: 7:01pm On Oct 02, 2023
banku:
It must have been around the 60s Yoruba celebrated like this. Even then some people frowned on it. I even see mixed race children celebrated, poor innocent children.
Our brothers from the other side of the Niger on this thread are playing catch up and celebrating their oyinbo trophy. 🀣

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Obi2saveNigeria: 7:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
Lol, someone married a gorgeous oyibo woman and you're saying he can be there for money? What money? Does the guy look hungry to you? Do you think every oyibo is a billionaire?

Yorubas self grin grin

No wonder they always settle for the old and obese ones grin grin

Alchemy528:
The man can be there for the money,,, believe me

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by BloomingDale(f): 7:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
BIZNess123:
I will Marry a white woman..so that my child will think like them...
coupled with pretty face and freshly baked skin

UVA and UVB re increasing dramatically. Very soon your white partner and half breed children won’t be able to come out during the day and will have to live underground. Think very carefully on your choice. No say pesin no warn you o.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Obi2saveNigeria: 7:05pm On Oct 02, 2023
Lol, on the contrary, it is your people that usually go for the old and obese ones that are suffering from inferiority complex.

That oyibo girl is quite pretty and anyone will be glad to wife her, regardless of whether the person is white or black.

Raskimonojendor:

When you don't know the meaning of Inferiority complex. You are the one worshipping white skin grin

You can go to the bank to withdraw cash. Just tell them that your kinam married oyinbo 🀣

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:05pm On Oct 02, 2023
My spec! Team foreign women.. Europe or Asia is my pick.
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Raskimonojendor: 7:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
Obi2saveNigeria:
Lol, on the contrary, it is your people that usually go for the old and obese ones that are suffering from inferiority complex.

That oyibo girl is quite pretty and anyone will be glad to wife her, regardless of whether the person is white or black.

LMAO. There are literally 100s of pictures of Yoruba men and their white partner with them rocking Yoruba attires on Instagram.

If I had inferiority complex (whites are god) like your brother that created this thread, I would have been lifting pictures and creating funny threads like this as well grin

Very soon, we would see something like the below hitting the front page..

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Obi2saveNigeria: 7:10pm On Oct 02, 2023
Continue crying and wailing. You can only envy the Igbo man from your mud house in obomosho.

Raskimonojendor:

LMAO. There are literally 100s of pictures of Yoruba men and their white partner with them rocking Yoruba attires on Instagram.

If I had inferiority complex (whites are god) like your brother that created this thread, I would have been lifting pictures and creating funny threads like this as well grin

Very soon, we would see something like the below hitting the front page..

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Armaggedon: 7:12pm On Oct 02, 2023
banku:
you can't celebrate it because you can't have it.

3 Likes

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Varunpulyani: 7:12pm On Oct 02, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

But please post this in the culture section next time. It's got nothing to do with politics.

Go and marry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Worried About My 1year Marriage! / Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos / Things That Bring About Failure In Today's Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.