Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Arike Akinyanju: "Witches Killed My 109-Year-Old Grandma" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Arike Akinyanju: "Witches Killed My 109-Year-Old Grandma" (23334 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter / Tonto Dikeh: My 102-Year-Old Grandma Still Drinks Stout / Bobrisky Shows His 83-Year-Old Grandma On Mothers' Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arike Akinyanju: "Witches Killed My 109-Year-Old Grandma" by MrNollyzone: 10:27am On Aug 24, 2017
Popular Yoruba actress, Arike Akinyanju Best, is currently bereaved as she has just lost her loving grandmother who died at the age of 109years.

To many, her grandma has really enjoyed life for her to have lived for such a long age but to her, she believes her grandma was killed by unknown witches and wizards.

Sharing the sad news, she alleges that her grandma was killed as there will never be a place for the witches and wizards who killed her grandma in her heaven.

In her words, “Omase ooo!!! Witches and Wizard have no place in heaven walahi. They killed my Precious Adorable Darling Darling ABIKE..at 109years Omo Ajah Olomu Aperan Omo Olora agogo ide Omo Apekun j'oye, Omo akenigbo k'eru o ba ara ona Omo Asawon ni poriki poriki ese Omo ipile Ajah kii je akaraba, Suku eja ni won yo siwon lenu, Omo B'olode o ku, Ode baba eni o gbodo wu gbegi, Omo Ajah ara iraye.... I will forever miss you grandma.. (She never treated me as a wife to her grandson, but as her OWN and I loved her dearly).”

http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-arike-akinyanju-accuses-witches-killing-109years-old-grandma/

1 Like

Re: Arike Akinyanju: "Witches Killed My 109-Year-Old Grandma" by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 24, 2017
Say what

IMO, she just want to get enlisted into the Attention Seekers Association with this her outburst. Omase o.

RIP mama. You lived long.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arike Akinyanju: "Witches Killed My 109-Year-Old Grandma" by Ajewealth123(m): 10:43am On Aug 24, 2017
Orisirisi person wey dem suppose don give atoko fish chop teytey

1 Like

Re: Arike Akinyanju: "Witches Killed My 109-Year-Old Grandma" by Kowor(f): 10:55am On Aug 24, 2017
Was she expecting her to live longer than Methuselah? It's her type that will silently pray for the woman to die self.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arike Akinyanju: "Witches Killed My 109-Year-Old Grandma" by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 24, 2017
Just Trying to be sarcastic abi?

Why are these 3 souls above me refusing to get the jokes?!

8 Likes

Re: Arike Akinyanju: "Witches Killed My 109-Year-Old Grandma" by yankeedude(m): 11:37am On Aug 24, 2017
lol

3 Likes

Re: Arike Akinyanju: "Witches Killed My 109-Year-Old Grandma" by danowena: 11:38am On Aug 24, 2017
Clown grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Arike Akinyanju: "Witches Killed My 109-Year-Old Grandma" by Mechette(m): 11:38am On Aug 24, 2017
dis one taya me ooo embarasseddis one taya me ooo
Re: Arike Akinyanju: "Witches Killed My 109-Year-Old Grandma" by nokia1000(m): 11:38am On Aug 24, 2017
Go and sit somewhere. E be like say na u be d witch wen kill am.
Re: Arike Akinyanju: "Witches Killed My 109-Year-Old Grandma" by DeBret(m): 11:39am On Aug 24, 2017
Abi Mama Self Nah Witch grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arike Akinyanju: "Witches Killed My 109-Year-Old Grandma" by SeniorZato(m): 11:39am On Aug 24, 2017
The resemblance is obvious

1 Like

Re: Arike Akinyanju: "Witches Killed My 109-Year-Old Grandma" by jashar(f): 11:39am On Aug 24, 2017
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Arike Akinyanju: "Witches Killed My 109-Year-Old Grandma" by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 24, 2017
what is this yoloba wench saying in this 21st century? I pity brown roof mentality!

4 Likes

Re: Arike Akinyanju: "Witches Killed My 109-Year-Old Grandma" by burkingx(f): 11:39am On Aug 24, 2017
shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arike Akinyanju: "Witches Killed My 109-Year-Old Grandma" by tgmservice: 11:39am On Aug 24, 2017
Just another cheap attention seeking biitch

1 Like

Re: Arike Akinyanju: "Witches Killed My 109-Year-Old Grandma" by burkingx(f): 11:39am On Aug 24, 2017
angry

Re: Arike Akinyanju: "Witches Killed My 109-Year-Old Grandma" by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 24, 2017
MrNollyzone:
Popular Yoruba actress, Arike Akinyanju Best, is currently bereaved as she has just lost her loving grandmother who died at the age of 109years.

To many, her grandma has really enjoyed life for her to have lived for such a long age but to her, she believes her grandma was killed by unknown witches and wizards.

Sharing the sad news, she alleges that her grandma was killed as there will never be a place for the witches and wizards who killed her grandma in her heaven.

In her words, “Omase ooo!!! Witches and Wizard have no place in heaven walahi. They killed my Precious Adorable Darling Darling ABIKE..at 109years Omo Ajah Olomu Aperan Omo Olora agogo ide Omo Apekun j'oye, Omo akenigbo k'eru o ba ara ona Omo Asawon ni poriki poriki ese Omo ipile Ajah kii je akaraba, Suku eja ni won yo siwon lenu, Omo B'olode o ku, Ode baba eni o gbodo wu gbegi, Omo Ajah ara iraye.... I will forever miss you grandma.. (She never treated me as a wife to her grandson, but as her OWN and I loved her dearly).”

http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-arike-akinyanju-accuses-witches-killing-109years-old-grandma/

Dog nor dey chop dog.
Re: Arike Akinyanju: "Witches Killed My 109-Year-Old Grandma" by Odianose13(m): 11:39am On Aug 24, 2017
A woman dies at age 109 and u biliv it's witches and wizards. Oya go take revenge na. Pray for her soul jare...... May her soul rest in Peace.

1 Like

m
Re: Arike Akinyanju: "Witches Killed My 109-Year-Old Grandma" by burkingx(f): 11:40am On Aug 24, 2017

Re: Arike Akinyanju: "Witches Killed My 109-Year-Old Grandma" by younglleo: 11:40am On Aug 24, 2017
when will afonjas start having sense.? Abeg who get 120 for jamb here. I hav a uni in need of you. Check my BIO

2 Likes

Re: Arike Akinyanju: "Witches Killed My 109-Year-Old Grandma" by Odianose13(m): 11:40am On Aug 24, 2017
A person dies at 109 and u biliv it's witches and wizards. Oya go take revenge na. Pray for her soul jare...... May her soul rest in Peace.
Re: Arike Akinyanju: "Witches Killed My 109-Year-Old Grandma" by MSN1(m): 11:40am On Aug 24, 2017
Eehn.....somtim must kill man, Abi e nova reach to die

Re: Arike Akinyanju: "Witches Killed My 109-Year-Old Grandma" by Okoyiboz3: 11:41am On Aug 24, 2017
Witches and wizards indeed. Look at how the actress looks like a man, with a her sideburns like that of Herbert Macaulay.

Her face is enough to kill her grandma.

3 Likes

Re: Arike Akinyanju: "Witches Killed My 109-Year-Old Grandma" by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 24, 2017
Oh boy wetin person no go read for social media. So if witches No killed her grandmother , how many years she for spend for life? Nonsense, if my papa even stay up to eighty years, I fall celebrate am , the man just kick the bucket when life just start for am.

2 Likes

Re: Arike Akinyanju: "Witches Killed My 109-Year-Old Grandma" by free2ryhme: 11:42am On Aug 24, 2017
MrNollyzone:

i just don't know what to type, honestly
Re: Arike Akinyanju: "Witches Killed My 109-Year-Old Grandma" by Omafesty23(f): 11:42am On Aug 24, 2017
Her time was up. Now she's putting the blame on witches n wizards, lol.

2 Likes

Re: Arike Akinyanju: "Witches Killed My 109-Year-Old Grandma" by oglalasioux(m): 11:42am On Aug 24, 2017
And she will claim to have attended any form of school.

1 Like

Re: Arike Akinyanju: "Witches Killed My 109-Year-Old Grandma" by Marcofranz(m): 11:42am On Aug 24, 2017
lipsrsealed it's either she is a witch or she is mentally unstable.

She even looks more like a witch.
Re: Arike Akinyanju: "Witches Killed My 109-Year-Old Grandma" by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 24, 2017
She is bereaved, such statements are not unexpected.
Obviously she has passes the Denial phase of bereavement.
Right now, she is at the Anger phase. She would come good, based on say she be fake celebrity.
She really would need all of you fans around when she gets to the Depressive stage. I wish her fortitude.
The lady below me, #strong lady you are.
Re: Arike Akinyanju: "Witches Killed My 109-Year-Old Grandma" by pweetygiftofGod(f): 11:43am On Aug 24, 2017
Me that lost dad @ the age of 45 wetin I go talk, it seems ya brain e yaff shift

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Basketmouth Marks Children's Day With Adorable Photo Of His Kids / Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled / Banky W Blast American Airline Over Delayed Flight [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.