Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Nigerians In Dubai.-please, I Need Your Advise - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Dubai.-please, I Need Your Advise (10090 Views)

Nigerian Man Under Trial In Dubai For Beating Up An Indian / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / Where Can I Buy Gold In Dubai? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Dubai.-please, I Need Your Advise by shagry1(m): 6:51am On Feb 23, 2010
akanbijm:

Shagry1  I think for personal reason I won' t be able to disclose the type of job the company offer me.But you can give me your  e-mail address or your phone number in Dubai so that we can discuss better since you have the knowledge of what is going in Dubai. I will  really appreciate that.Remember,the job is unskilled job.

you can reach me on this number 00971553365164
Re: Nigerians In Dubai.-please, I Need Your Advise by akanbijm: 12:42pm On Feb 23, 2010
Shagry 1 please pick up your call. I have called you but you did not pick your call
Re: Nigerians In Dubai.-please, I Need Your Advise by shagry1(m): 2:26pm On Feb 23, 2010
Sorry jare, i was busy dat is y. you can call me anytime from 4pm naija time
Re: Nigerians In Dubai.-please, I Need Your Advise by DrKitaun(m): 3:04pm On Feb 23, 2010
akanbijm:

Mr justwise- I am happy that you have been monitoring this forum seriously in order to ensure that it is not taken over by the scammers and I really appreciate that.But, you should also observe very well what you are saying in this the forum .We are here to assist each other and receive information from the area where do not have knowledge.Please, i am not a scammer. Keep up the good work.May God continue to guide you.

Do u really think Justwise sees u as anything otherwise than a scammer ? undecided

kadman:

Justwise I normally appreciate your "scam busting" skills. . But in this case there is nothing to show that Shargy and the OP are the same ID. I think now you're just being paranoid.

PARANOID is the keyword I have been looking for to describe Justwank ! grin
Re: Nigerians In Dubai.-please, I Need Your Advise by olayanjuke: 3:12am On Sep 01, 2010
akinbijm send ur email so we can discuss i work as a steward in a hotel in dubai,i can help u out

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Dubai.-please, I Need Your Advise by sherrify: 2:11pm On Sep 01, 2010
I am planning to relocate to Dubai with 3 years woking permit which will be sent by the company that want to employ me over there. But, I am afraid of taking this offer because the job is  for  the unskilled worker and secondly I do not really know what is going on with Nigerians in Dubai.Currently, I have H.N.D in Accounting from one of the polytechics in Nigeria and I have been seaching for job for more than 14 months without seeing any job in Nigeria.I would be happy if the Nigerians in Dubai can help me answer the following questions before I take my final decision.

1. Is it going to  be easy for me to get another  job when I get to Dubai?

2. How is life in Dubai?

3.what should be my expectations in Dubai?

Please, I need advise from those who have knowledge of Dubai.
I WILL GIVE U D KIND OF ADVICE DAT U WILL NEED,
1, IT'S  NEVER GOING TO B EASY TO CHANGE UR COMPANY ONCE U GET TO DUBAI, THE LAW SAYS U AVE TO EXIT BACK TO UR COUNTRY FOR 6 MONTH ONCE U DECIDE TO CHANGE FROM UR COMPANY AND IF U WANT TO TRANSFER TO A NEW COMPANY U WILL AVE TO PAY 1050AED FOR IMMIGRATION,3050AED FOR LABOUR DEPOSIT AND 5000AED FOR TRANSFER OF VISA TO LABOUR DEPARTMENT, TOTAL OF 382,200 NAIRA,

2, REALLY HARD, I GUESS UR VISA IS UNSKILLED MEANING U WILL WORK AS HARD LIKE CRAZY, SLAVERY IN DUBAI TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT, UR SALARY CAN NOT EVEN PAY UR RENT SO U HAVE TO STAY IN 20 PEOPLE IN A ROOM TO AFFORD A BED SPACE,

3, EXPECT HARD LIFE, WATCH ALJAZEERA UPDATES AND UPDATE UR SELF, NIGERIANS DO NOT GET JOB EASILY, MOST ARE FREELANCING AS CARGO AGENTS, 95% OF THEM DON'T AVE VISAS MEANING ILLEGAL STAYING AND ONCE MAN NO GET VISA FOR DUBAI , FORGET IT NO FIT GO HOME OR GET VISA TO A BETTER COUNTRY AND TO BUY A FREELANCING RESIDENT VISA IT WILL COSE U 700USD,

4, AVE SAID IT ON NAIRALAND TIMES WITHOUT NUMBER, ONLY INVESTORS ARE TREATED WELL AND EUROPEAN OR AMERICAN EXPATRATES, TO BE AN INVESTOR NO BE PLAY,FEW NIGERIANS AVE COMPANIES BUT AM TELING U DEY SPEND HUGE AMOUNT, AND ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE REDUCED TO ZERO IN DUBAI COS THE MANNER AT WHICH THE CRISIS IS HITT PEOPLE IS REALLY HARD,

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Dubai.-please, I Need Your Advise by pizostica: 7:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
Hello guys please I'm planning to go to Dubai based on the expensive charges of agents from Nigeria,I had to seek the services of an agent in Dubai who's a Cameroonian, he charged me an affordable price but then he said I should get a guarantor based in Dubai, the person will have to sign for me, that's when he will process for me and the process time is 3days. NB: the guarantor should come to their office for the signing, so guys abeg anybody in Dubai that can sign for me please signify so we can talk. Na beg I day ooooo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

invalid / How I Got My South Africa Visa: / TOUR TO EAST AFRICA------------ My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.