Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Get Matching Tattoo (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Get Matching Tattoo (Photo) (42349 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And VJ Adams Wedding Photoshoot Causes Stir On Social Media / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Get Matching Tattoo (Photo) by enigmatic741: 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
hadizadeezy:
This guy must be very very rich o, Cos I no fit imagine the juju wey he use for this lady
You just might be forgetting another fact that he could be extremely good on Bed ..It's quite shameful tho.. Considering the fact that she's a mother..
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Get Matching Tattoo (Photo) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
He's just different from other from guys that's what got her attracted.

Ladies (esp the rich/popular ones which gets a lot of attention from guys day in day out) love guys who are different from the rest. That have this extra spice in them, bad boy syndrome in them.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Get Matching Tattoo (Photo) by Marcelo290(m): 5:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
Narldon:

Their own Breakup....

Even TONTO will be amazed

grin
grin grin grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Get Matching Tattoo (Photo) by parismoore: 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2017
mccoy47:
This Juliet is just behaving like a teen who just lost her virginity! angry

@Mccoy47#GodBlessU#i wonder what knowledge she transmits to the world, what impact have both of them made if not be sleeping around every corner like fowls
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Get Matching Tattoo (Photo) by kolexxy: 5:19pm On Aug 24, 2017
Money speaking...........
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Get Matching Tattoo (Photo) by Adebowale89(m): 5:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
she has a soft ass kiss but why the guy cum look like all this colonial slave like this

so my lecturer was right actually "he said pursue your carrier first and the rest will be assigned back to u, he stress further he said ladies are cheap commodity, you can get them anytime u want so far your financially mobile"

even if I will refute his, I won't refute Friedrich Nietzsche claims about women

posting this kind of pic online is outright rubbish
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Get Matching Tattoo (Photo) by hotklasicboi: 5:38pm On Aug 24, 2017
but nairaland maka Y

this news was on lindaikeji blog almost a week ago or there about...

stop plagiarising this ikeji fa
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Get Matching Tattoo (Photo) by Alameer(m): 5:49pm On Aug 24, 2017
A horror & queen money can buy love for sure
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Get Matching Tattoo (Photo) by greatman247(m): 6:52pm On Aug 24, 2017
hadizadeezy:
This guy must be very very rich o, Cos I no fit imagine the juju wey he use for this lady

So you think Na only juju and wealth dey make women fall like this? If a man is responsible and comfortable and not rich your woman can fall for you even more. Some wealthy men that disrespect their women nko? But this woman is rich as well
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Get Matching Tattoo (Photo) by Themandator: 7:00pm On Aug 24, 2017
It is not that he is very rich but that the lady is not really polish and sophisticated like her Nigerian counterpart. She has no input in her beauty ... Can you imagine Genevieve dating this guy and making it public.
Ghana remains Ghana no matter what

hadizadeezy:

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Get Matching Tattoo (Photo) by greatman247(m): 7:44pm On Aug 24, 2017
hadizadeezy:

So you think Na only juju and wealth dey make women fall like this? If a man is responsible and comfortable and not rich your woman can fall for you even more. Some wealthy men that disrespect their women nko? But this woman is rich as well
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Get Matching Tattoo (Photo) by catso(m): 8:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
I wonder what this type of woman teach her children.........Beauty without brain.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Get Matching Tattoo (Photo) by twinycharis6(f): 8:19pm On Aug 24, 2017
They don't look good together. Anyways with money nothing is impossible
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Get Matching Tattoo (Photo) by hAlexandro(m): 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2017
undecided kiss ass grabber ass squeezer
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Get Matching Tattoo (Photo) by sampatdikachi(m): 8:41pm On Aug 24, 2017
Narldon:

Their own Breakup....

grin
grin
Narldon:

Their own Breakup....

grin
grin
Narldon:

Their own Breakup....

grin
grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Get Matching Tattoo (Photo) by Godstraight(m): 9:46pm On Aug 24, 2017
donnaD:
Stupidity in the highest ranking.how can a guy handle ur backside and u see nuttin wrong in it.the sense that is common she does not have.guy whey never marry her self.
wentin concern u
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Get Matching Tattoo (Photo) by brimoknight(m): 9:55pm On Aug 24, 2017
Come and see asssssss ooooo! Hips don't lie.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Get Matching Tattoo (Photo) by sammyswiss360(m): 10:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
the nigga be looking like a matured red-neck(agama) lizard on that hairstyle.. i wish those hands and her butts are mine..damn!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Get Matching Tattoo (Photo) by LoveJesus87(m): 6:16am On Aug 25, 2017
def111:
If the break up tomorrow, what happens to the useless tattoo ?.

Sense she no get... Beauty without brain
Gbam.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Get Matching Tattoo (Photo) by LoveJesus87(m): 6:18am On Aug 25, 2017
Narldon:

Their own Breakup....

grin
Make somebody hold this girl well well o grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Get Matching Tattoo (Photo) by evexx1(f): 3:00pm On Aug 25, 2017
I hope it lasts.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) / Mompha: Ismaila Mustapha Arraigned By EFCC In Lagos, Today (Photos) / Rita Nzelu And Husband Simeon Okoro Party With Friends In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.