Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Breaking News: Shock As VP Bribe Osun Voters With #10,000 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Shock As VP Bribe Osun Voters With #10,000 (3417 Views)

APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ / Seasonal ‘romance’: How Politicians Deceive Voters With Fake Lifestyles (pics) / Kano Rerun: Thugs Chase Away Voters With Dangerous Weapons (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Shock As VP Bribe Osun Voters With #10,000 by dukie25: 9:17am On Sep 04, 2018
Fed Govt to give N10,000 to traders 2 weeks before Osun election

Am still in shock after I saw this on my twitter timeline today. VP Osibanjo went vote buying in Osun State yesterday. In a brazen act, Osibanjo launched "trademoni" which I believe should be bribemoni.
If it's not bribe, why then did they choose Osun state with governorship election 2weeks away? Why didn't they choose Ekiti, Katsina, Abia or Adamawa?

This is not done anywhere in the world except in totalitarian states.

VP Osinbajo now in Osun launching Trader Moni N10,000 collateral free loan for Petty Traders. We shall reach 2million such loans by year end across the country

https://twitter.com/APCNigeria/status/1036630356521299968?s=19

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Shock As VP Bribe Osun Voters With #10,000 by PaulOgrady: 9:22am On Sep 04, 2018
APC and INEC are one and the same. Election has become rubbish.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Shock As VP Bribe Osun Voters With #10,000 by magoo10(m): 9:27am On Sep 04, 2018
They chose osun simply because they want to buy the vote of the people in the election which is just around the corner.

We say APC is evil because most of their actions are backed by deceit and propaganda and not about the people.

10 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Shock As VP Bribe Osun Voters With #10,000 by dukie25: 9:29am On Sep 04, 2018
magoo10:
They chose osun simply because they want to buy the vote of the people in the election which is just around the corner.
Very obvious.

10 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Shock As VP Bribe Osun Voters With #10,000 by Nbote(m): 9:46am On Sep 04, 2018
Dey beta b ready to share CHOPMONI to Nigerians com 2019...

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Shock As VP Bribe Osun Voters With #10,000 by Johnnyessence(m): 9:53am On Sep 04, 2018
photos

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Shock As VP Bribe Osun Voters With #10,000 by osazeeblue01: 9:53am On Sep 04, 2018
dukie25:
Fed Govt to give N10,000 to traders 2 weeks before Osun election

Am still in shock after I saw this on my twitter timeline today. VP Osibanjo went vote buying in Osun State yesterday. In a brazen act, Osibanjo launched "trademoni" which I believe should be bribemoni.
If it's not bribe, why then did they choose Osun state with governorship election 2weeks away? Why didn't they choose Ekiti, Katsina, Abia or Adamawa?

https://twitter.com/APCNigeria/status/1036630356521299968?s=19

Our money . Collect the money and vote your choice

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Shock As VP Bribe Osun Voters With #10,000 by Racoon(m): 9:55am On Sep 04, 2018
APC government have simply bastardized every aspects of our national life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Shock As VP Bribe Osun Voters With #10,000 by afroniger: 9:57am On Sep 04, 2018
What kind of rubbish post is this? Is it not the same trader moni scheme that was launched in Abia state about a week ago? Were those traders that were the beneficiaries in Abia also 'bribed'? Some of you take this politics thing too far at times.

https://www.nairaland.com/4688599/trader-moni-disbursements-begin-south-east

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Shock As VP Bribe Osun Voters With #10,000 by Sharpshooota: 10:00am On Sep 04, 2018
Free and fair elections died with the past administration....

This is pathetic

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Shock As VP Bribe Osun Voters With #10,000 by Johnnyessence(m): 10:02am On Sep 04, 2018
everyone have been telling them that they can never buy our conscience. na to collect the money and votes for my conscience. they should ask them in 2014. September 22 is liberation day and justice day. let me come and be going.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Shock As VP Bribe Osun Voters With #10,000 by Ganzagangan: 10:02am On Sep 04, 2018
afroniger:
What kind of rubbish post is this? Is it not the same trader moni scheme that was launched in Abia state about a week ago? Were those traders that were the beneficiaries in Abia also 'bribed'? Some of you take this politics thing too far at times.

Please ignore these Mofos, their bigotry and hate has rendered them stupid and perpetually foolish.

Lame folks.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Shock As VP Bribe Osun Voters With #10,000 by Johnnyessence(m): 10:03am On Sep 04, 2018
osazeeblue01:

Na to vote for our conscience sure pass. we are more educated and well informed about their tactics of votes buying.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Shock As VP Bribe Osun Voters With #10,000 by EmirAbj: 10:08am On Sep 04, 2018
Osun, Ekiti and Ondo People Are Not Politically Equipped, That Was How Dey Deceived Them In Ekiti State

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Shock As VP Bribe Osun Voters With #10,000 by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 04, 2018
How are they raising funds for this trademoni

This is how our debt profile rose to 22 trillion

10000 naira will not get anyone out of poverty

They will use it to eat for 3 days and the money will finish, then they will be back to square one after the election

This is money down the drain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Shock As VP Bribe Osun Voters With #10,000 by UnchangeableGod: 10:18am On Sep 04, 2018
osazeeblue01:

How I wish it is as simple as that. How I wish each beneficiary will not show evidence of voting the party of the benefactors or.............

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Shock As VP Bribe Osun Voters With #10,000 by modath(f): 10:32am On Sep 04, 2018
Johnnyessence:
everyone have been telling them that they can never buy our conscience. na to collect the money and votes for my conscience. they should ask them in 2014. September 22 is liberation day and justice day. let me come and be going.

Stop lying to yourself, what conscience? You said & somersaulted more than this about ekiti & we all witnessed what happened...

Same scheme was launched in Abia but divisive politics won't let you clear the logs in your eyes to ssee road. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Shock As VP Bribe Osun Voters With #10,000 by modath(f): 10:37am On Sep 04, 2018
EmirAbj:
Osun, Ekiti and Ondo People Are Not Politically Equipped, That Was How Dey Deceived Them In Ekiti State

Like Fayose did with his 3k stipend right?

They are not equipped cos they aren't dancing to the music yall playing for them, it's a matter of CHOICE, leave what's already gone & face 2023. cool

Ask Omisore & his SDP .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Shock As VP Bribe Osun Voters With #10,000 by SolutionMee: 11:01am On Sep 04, 2018
cheesy

That's where his loyalty lies

We Christians have turned our backs to him already

We will massively vote against him and his party next year

Adeboye's influence is now Zero

Ever since Oyedepo stood against him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Shock As VP Bribe Osun Voters With #10,000 by GSA01: 11:03am On Sep 04, 2018
The Federal Government started this Trader Moni Programme, two months ago!! I do not understand why PDP is trying to make it look like the APC is bribing voters when essentially it is a programme that is part of the Social Investment programme that gives out loans to market women and men.. Lies and deceit will not win election for PDP, they should campaign with facts and not all this gibberish..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Shock As VP Bribe Osun Voters With #10,000 by 7lives: 11:04am On Sep 04, 2018
afroniger:

The ones in Abia collected trade moni, the money being given to traders in Oshun is a bribe, na so the life of a wailer be.
Anyway all the mama Elepo, fufu, okro, ugwu are collecting their own in Lagos, this one in Lagos too is about the election in Osun.
This wailer is probably not in Nigeria when the Swiss government FORCED the Nigerian government to sign, to share Abacha loot to the Nigerian masses.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Shock As VP Bribe Osun Voters With #10,000 by avizk: 11:22am On Sep 04, 2018
Re: Breaking News: Shock As VP Bribe Osun Voters With #10,000 by EmirAbj: 12:24pm On Sep 04, 2018
modath:

They are not equipped cos they aren't dancing to the music yall playing for them, it's a matter of CHOICE, leave what's already gone & face 2023. cool

Ask Omisore & his SDP .

Fayose gave 3k while APC gave 8k can you see the difference

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Shock As VP Bribe Osun Voters With #10,000 by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 04, 2018
What APC have not said is what type of business they think anyone can start with 10,000 naira

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Shock As VP Bribe Osun Voters With #10,000 by musamukhtar71: 12:55pm On Sep 04, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Shock As VP Bribe Osun Voters With #10,000 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 04, 2018
Op u mean vice president Osibanjo, the redeem senior pastor.
Re: Breaking News: Shock As VP Bribe Osun Voters With #10,000 by tomakint: 1:36pm On Sep 04, 2018
modath:

Ask Omisore & his SDP .

You are supposed to be reasonable as a lady that debates politically but can you tell us why you keep supporting this government despite the facts in their bad governance being reeled out to your face daily?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Shock As VP Bribe Osun Voters With #10,000 by modath(f): 1:51pm On Sep 04, 2018
tomakint:

You are supposed to be reasonable as a lady that debates politically but can you tell us why you keep supporting this government despite the facts in their bad governance being reeled out to your face daily?

What's your "point"? I don't have the right as an adult to make choices that suit me? Do I call you irrational for choosing the part you are on?
Kindly let me know how my stand takes sleep away from you? I'm really confused , very confused . cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Shock As VP Bribe Osun Voters With #10,000 by Almaiga: 1:55pm On Sep 04, 2018
Another cheap Propaganda from the Children of hate. You guys say worst during Edo, Ondo and Ekiti elections. It didn't deter Nigerian's from voting choice candidates.

Nigerian's are wiser now.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Shower Praises On Goodluck Jonathan- We Regretted Ever Letting You Go / Which Of This Region Is Pulling Nigeria Backward? / Hacker Creates 184 Billion Bitcoin From Nowhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.