Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,634 members, 7,827,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

[photos] Ipob Member Curses Jesus, Says ‘jesus Is A Bastard Without Father - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [photos] Ipob Member Curses Jesus, Says ‘jesus Is A Bastard Without Father (2196 Views)

Photos:ipob No Election Campaign Hits Streets And Villages In Anambra / Photos: IPOB Member Prepares For Battle With The Army, Says He Is Ready To Die / Photos: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Visits Constitutional Lawyer, Prof Ben Nwabuez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[photos] Ipob Member Curses Jesus, Says ‘jesus Is A Bastard Without Father by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
A strong supporter and agitator of Biafra republic and a member of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Ikechukwu Madukwe has showered curses on Jesus Christ, claiming that Jesus is a bastard without father.

The IPOB member was responding to a post by a Anti-Biafra who posted:

Because he lives, i can face tomorrow, all fear is gone! Thank you Jesus!

A strong supporter and agitator of Biafra republic and a member of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Ikechukwu Madukwe has showered curses on Jesus Christ, claiming that Jesus is a bastard without father.

IPOB

Ikechukwu Madukwe who is a strong follower of Nnamdi Kanu said that;

“Jesus Doesn’t exist Just as Niger Delta republic doesn’t exist”.

Madukwe who claimed that he cannot serve the same God with his saboteurs, people who murdered his loved ones and destroyed what they (Biafrans) built.

the IPOB member also said that[b] Jesus Christ is a bastard with no Father and accused Jesus for watching his followers and Children get killed daily by Muslims in church without doing anything about it[/b].

Recently, many IPOB members have openly abused Christianity, calling it a false religion brought in by the British to rob them of the tradition and culture.

SOURCE: http://brainnewsng.com/photos-ipob-member-curses-jesus-says-jesus-is-a-bastard-without-father/

Re: [photos] Ipob Member Curses Jesus, Says ‘jesus Is A Bastard Without Father by rheether(f): 4:00pm On Aug 24, 2017
He have spoken well but how are you he is an IPOB member?

2 Likes

Re: [photos] Ipob Member Curses Jesus, Says ‘jesus Is A Bastard Without Father by Young03(m): 4:00pm On Aug 24, 2017
Father forgive him for he don't know what he's doing?

1 Like

Re: [photos] Ipob Member Curses Jesus, Says ‘jesus Is A Bastard Without Father by kingxsamz(m): 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
another wasted sperm...
instead of him to beg his village people to release his destiny, he's there saying nonsense.....
.meanwhile his village people right now...

2 Likes

Re: [photos] Ipob Member Curses Jesus, Says ‘jesus Is A Bastard Without Father by Josephjnr(m): 4:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
Sincerity at its peak.

1 Like

Re: [photos] Ipob Member Curses Jesus, Says ‘jesus Is A Bastard Without Father by Jesusloveyou: 4:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
After all their supreme leader which is their Jesus still have father.
That is why Jesus is to be worship.
I can't worship a man born with Sperm like me
Re: [photos] Ipob Member Curses Jesus, Says ‘jesus Is A Bastard Without Father by optional1(f): 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2017
la wa oh...

Forgive them father for they know not what they are doing..

1 Like

Re: [photos] Ipob Member Curses Jesus, Says ‘jesus Is A Bastard Without Father by unohbethel(m): 4:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
fake news..so he is now an ipob member? do u know i can claim anything in fb just to disparage a group?

5 Likes

Re: [photos] Ipob Member Curses Jesus, Says ‘jesus Is A Bastard Without Father by Hadone(m): 4:26pm On Aug 24, 2017
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhirraji'un!! Jesus the prophet of Allah should be respected not abused. Like the remaining prophets of God namely; Muhammad, Moses, David, Solomon, Noah and others, Jesus live and preach in accordance to the orders and directives of his creator. The chapter Mary in the glorious Qur'an clear away any doubt and attest to the fact that Mary is indeed a decent woman, a virgin who never had any affair with any man in the history of her life. The holy Qur'an confirm to us that Jesus birth is a miracle as he is the only human being who was born with only mother and without having a father. It is a condition in Islam that you MUST believe in and respect Jesus and other prophets of God. In fact, it's a CONDITION to your becoming a Muslim. You must believe in God and all the prophets of God which Muhammad, Jesus, Moses, David, Solomon, John, Noah and others specifically mentioned in the books of God. The books of God which every Muslim must believe include the glorious Qur'an, Holy Bible Etc. Therefore it's very unfortunate and annoying to see some miscreant abusing prophets of God

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: [photos] Ipob Member Curses Jesus, Says ‘jesus Is A Bastard Without Father by kingxsamz(m): 4:41pm On Aug 24, 2017
Hadone:
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhirraji'un!! Jesus the prophet of Allah should be respected not abused. Like the remaining prophets of God namely; Muhammad, Moses, David, Solomon, Noah and others, Jesus live and preach in accordance to the orders and directives of his creator. The chapter Mary in the glorious Qur'an clear away any doubt and attest to the fact that Mary is indeed a decent woman, a virgin who never had any affair with any man in the history of her life. The holy Qur'an confirm to us that Jesus birth is a miracle as he is the only human being who was born with only mother and without having a father. It is a condition in Islam that you MUST believe in and respect Jesus and other prophets of God. In fact, it's a CONDITION to your becoming a Muslim. You must believe in God and all the prophets of God which Muhammad, Jesus, Moses, David, Solomon, John, Noah and others specifically mentioned in the books of God. The books of God which every Muslim must believe include the glorious Qur'an, Holy Bible Etc. Therefore it's very unfortunate and annoying to see some miscreant abusing prophets of God

you have sense abeg...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: [photos] Ipob Member Curses Jesus, Says ‘jesus Is A Bastard Without Father by Balkan(m): 4:51pm On Aug 24, 2017
So how did ipob come into this Afonja?
Re: [photos] Ipob Member Curses Jesus, Says ‘jesus Is A Bastard Without Father by vedaxcool(m): 4:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
Hadone:

Gbamest. .. .he is an ipob jew who has been brain "wasted" by Cownu father lies, servant of the evil and son of wickedness

2 Likes

Re: [photos] Ipob Member Curses Jesus, Says ‘jesus Is A Bastard Without Father by Notasyouthink: 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

IPOB

Ikechukwu Madukwe who is a strong follower of Nnamdi Kanu said that;

[b]“Jesus Doesn’t exist Just as Niger Delta republic doesn’t exist”.

Madukwe who claimed that he cannot serve the same God with his saboteurs, people who murdered his loved ones and destroyed what they (Biafrans) built.

the IPOB member also said that[b] Jesus Christ is a bastard with no Father and accused Jesus for watching his followers and Children get killed daily by Muslims in church without doing anything about it[/b].

Recently, many IPOB members have openly abused Christianity, calling it a false religion brought in by the British to rob them of the tradition and culture.

SOURCE: http://brainnewsng.com/photos-ipob-member-curses-jesus-says-jesus-is-a-bastard-without-father/
I keep saying it lies and propaganda can never stop IPOB from what they are doing neither will it stop biafran from becoming a reality. How are you sure that goon is an IPOB member??

1 Like

Re: [photos] Ipob Member Curses Jesus, Says ‘jesus Is A Bastard Without Father by bedspread: 6:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
1ST CLASS FOOLISH TALK AND FOOLISHNESS AT ITS PEAK
Re: [photos] Ipob Member Curses Jesus, Says ‘jesus Is A Bastard Without Father by Yyeske(m): 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2017
Brainwashing no be small thing o, Hitler should come learn.

1 Like

Re: [photos] Ipob Member Curses Jesus, Says ‘jesus Is A Bastard Without Father by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:46pm On Aug 24, 2017
Hadone:

Good Talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: [photos] Ipob Member Curses Jesus, Says ‘jesus Is A Bastard Without Father by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:47pm On Aug 24, 2017
Balkan:
So how did ipob come into this Afonja?

he is an IPOB member. Check his Facebook profile
Re: [photos] Ipob Member Curses Jesus, Says ‘jesus Is A Bastard Without Father by victorDanladi: 8:58pm On Aug 24, 2017
This is not the first time.Igbo Christians worship different jesus.They are jewish Christians!

Re: [photos] Ipob Member Curses Jesus, Says ‘jesus Is A Bastard Without Father by CrtlAltDel: 9:19pm On Aug 24, 2017
I talk am… Igbos are the most gullible peo on earth… imagine the ipig ihsulting Jesus….. This is how terrorism start o
Re: [photos] Ipob Member Curses Jesus, Says ‘jesus Is A Bastard Without Father by CrtlAltDel: 9:25pm On Aug 24, 2017
Notasyouthink:
[s]I keep saying it lies and propaganda can never stop IPOB from what they are doing neither will it stop biafran from becoming a reality. How are you sure that goon is an IPOB member??[/s]
Hypocrite…… was expecting you to shout Afonjaaa but shame no let you after you see the guy name….. Go and check his profile and post on facebook, he is a confirmed memeber of the P's & I's grin grin grin
Re: [photos] Ipob Member Curses Jesus, Says ‘jesus Is A Bastard Without Father by Notasyouthink: 1:09am On Aug 25, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Hypocrite…… was expecting you to shout Afonjaaa but shame no let you after you see the guy name….. Go and check his profile and post on facebook, he is a confirmed memeber of the P's & I's grin grin grin
You are the hypocrite here who have refused to see things the way they really are. Afonjas dey answer Igbo names these days just to peddle undiluted lies I see them every day doing that.
Re: [photos] Ipob Member Curses Jesus, Says ‘jesus Is A Bastard Without Father by victorDanladi: 6:18am On Aug 25, 2017
Notasyouthink:
You are the hypocrite here who have refused to things the way they really are. Afonjas dey answer Igbo names these days just to peddle undiluted lies I see them every day doing that.
This kind excuse is stale.
People have been using it before I was born!
Re: [photos] Ipob Member Curses Jesus, Says ‘jesus Is A Bastard Without Father by Eastfield1: 6:28am On Aug 25, 2017
Hadone:
y wasting you tym explaining sth on a fake news?
abeg Seun 's tribal bigot mods dem like maclatunji & mynd44 should com do what the do
Re: [photos] Ipob Member Curses Jesus, Says ‘jesus Is A Bastard Without Father by Notasyouthink: 7:00am On Aug 25, 2017
victorDanladi:

This kind excuse is stale.
People have been using it before I was born!
Suit yourself!!
Re: [photos] Ipob Member Curses Jesus, Says ‘jesus Is A Bastard Without Father by CrtlAltDel: 7:55am On Aug 25, 2017
Notasyouthink:
[s]You are the hypocrite here who have refused to see things the way they really are. Afonjas dey answer Igbo names these days just to peddle undiluted lies I see them every day doing that.[/s]
For every 1 afonja you show me with igbo moniker I will show over 80 igbo with Yoruba monikers….. Hit me up when you are ready to start grin grin
Re: [photos] Ipob Member Curses Jesus, Says ‘jesus Is A Bastard Without Father by Etogist: 7:56am On Aug 25, 2017
Even if the person is an IPOB member so fucking what? Don't you have Atheist in Afonja land. Nonsense post.
Re: [photos] Ipob Member Curses Jesus, Says ‘jesus Is A Bastard Without Father by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:53am On Aug 25, 2017
Etogist:
Even if the person is an IPOB member so fucking what? Don't you have Atheist in Afonja land. Nonsense post.

and what your comment means is that the poster is Afonja?

And what is Afonja Mbok?
Re: [photos] Ipob Member Curses Jesus, Says ‘jesus Is A Bastard Without Father by FriendNG: 1:30pm On Aug 25, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
After all their supreme leader which is their Jesus still have father.
That is why Jesus is to be worship.
I can't worship a man born with Sperm like me

Can you worship Adam peace be upon him?
Re: [photos] Ipob Member Curses Jesus, Says ‘jesus Is A Bastard Without Father by Jesusloveyou: 1:55pm On Aug 25, 2017
FriendNG:

Can you worship Adam peace be upon him?
adam was created from the soil. Jesus was created without sperm.
So is only Jesus i can worship

(1) (Reply)

Buhari May Likely Win Only One Zone In 2019 Elections - North West Zone / Ekiti 2018: Fayemi Arrival In Ado Ekiti Marred With Violence [photos] / Peter Obis Lies About BRICS Membership Busted. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.