Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Most Recommended Phone With 4G LTE And 2gb Or 3gb Ram - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Most Recommended Phone With 4G LTE And 2gb Or 3gb Ram (4962 Views)

Between Tecno F2 Lte And Itel P32 Which Is Better? / Is True The Tecno Spark Plus K9 Has 4G LTE?? And What Is The Real Processor / Most Recommended Phone With 4G LTE And 2gb Or 3gb Ram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Recommended Phone With 4G LTE And 2gb Or 3gb Ram by Gptech(m): 1:02pm On Aug 25, 2017
Topmaike007:
how much is d machine(xiaomi)in naira
From like 53k for the 3gig ram, 32gig rom version, depending on colour, gold is the cheapest.
Re: Most Recommended Phone With 4G LTE And 2gb Or 3gb Ram by CirocBoi(m): 1:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
Gptech:

Sorry about that, didn't mean what you quoted, mayb na J7 I dey reason, so many things dey person head jare.
Am not sure the CX supports band 28, are you certain?

No p bro, am 600% sure. Have used it you get btw 2mbs to 10mbs on the 4G

1 Like

Re: Most Recommended Phone With 4G LTE And 2gb Or 3gb Ram by Gptech(m): 1:10pm On Aug 25, 2017
CirocBoi:

No p bro, am 600% sure. Have used it you get btw 2mbs to 10mbs on the 4G
That's a plus, very few models support that band.
Re: Most Recommended Phone With 4G LTE And 2gb Or 3gb Ram by Topmaike007(m): 1:11pm On Aug 25, 2017
Gptech:

From like 53k for the 3gig ram, 32gig rom version, depending on colour, gold is the cheapest.
bro thanks for d conversation on phone.
Re: Most Recommended Phone With 4G LTE And 2gb Or 3gb Ram by CirocBoi(m): 1:26pm On Aug 25, 2017
Gptech:

That's a plus, very few models support that band.

Samsung s8 and s8+ support that band
Re: Most Recommended Phone With 4G LTE And 2gb Or 3gb Ram by Gptech(m): 1:50pm On Aug 25, 2017
Topmaike007:
bro thanks for d conversation on phone.
Uwc.
Re: Most Recommended Phone With 4G LTE And 2gb Or 3gb Ram by KronicMorris(m): 3:59pm On Aug 25, 2017
Gptech:

Those Tecno you are mentioning are no where near the Xiaomi in performance and every other department, not even the Tecno CX, the only one you can mention to compete with the Xiaomi is the Phantom 6 plus, not even the Phantom 6. Again the J8 does not have 4G. Well, I can see where your heart lies, you are the one with the money and decision.

So is there any more common phone with closer features to the Xiaomi....?.. Its not on Konga and ai doubt a dry place like Bayelsa would have it?!!
Re: Most Recommended Phone With 4G LTE And 2gb Or 3gb Ram by AXYZ: 5:28pm On Aug 25, 2017
KronicMorris:

So is there any more common phone with closer features to the Xiaomi....?.. Its not on Konga and ai doubt a dry place like Bayelsa would have it?!!

It's on jumia, about N55k
Re: Most Recommended Phone With 4G LTE And 2gb Or 3gb Ram by koskilala: 8:42pm On Aug 25, 2017
KronicMorris:

Bro!.. From what I found isn't Boom J8 and Camon CX Air good competitors??

I will say camon CX air is way above the ladder
Re: Most Recommended Phone With 4G LTE And 2gb Or 3gb Ram by Ennyholar: 11:08pm On Aug 25, 2017
CirocBoi:

Oga boom j8 has mtn, smile, Etisalat 4G band, but it doesn't have glo 4g band28, but the camon cx have every including glo 4g band 28.... So stop misleading people

Glo 4G works perfectly on Camon CX now
Re: Most Recommended Phone With 4G LTE And 2gb Or 3gb Ram by GoldenJulius(m): 12:09am On Aug 26, 2017
If you don't mind, i will suggest infinix hot S pro
4g lte
3gig ram
16gig inbuilt
Usb host
Very good at multitasking
Fast browsing speed
It doesn't get hot except when charging and using it at the same time
I got mine #50k
Re: Most Recommended Phone With 4G LTE And 2gb Or 3gb Ram by KronicMorris(m): 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2017
GoldenJulius:
If you don't mind, i will suggest infinix hot S pro
4g lte
3gig ram
16gig inbuilt
Usb host
Very good at multitasking
Fast browsing speed
It doesn't get hot except when charging and using it at the same time
I got mine #50k

Infinix will Bleep up no matter the Specs ..... (speaking from experience)
Re: Most Recommended Phone With 4G LTE And 2gb Or 3gb Ram by lastbaff(m): 7:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
KronicMorris:
NL, I'm about to buy a phone this Sunday and I don't want to be disappointed like the previous phones I bought!
After some simple research, I found out what ai want is a 4G phone with 2 or 3 GB ram!.. What's the cheapest and Most recommended android I can buy with 4G LTE!...? I also mean a phone that can never freeze, hang or cease!.
I recommend Infinix Note 4. It meets your spec requirement. Check this list for others: Latest Infinix phones and prices
Re: Most Recommended Phone With 4G LTE And 2gb Or 3gb Ram by Baadal(m): 9:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
My newly purchased Xiaomi redmi note 4x is available black colour....call/whatsapp 08025220285 if interested

Re: Most Recommended Phone With 4G LTE And 2gb Or 3gb Ram by hackgen101: 10:25am On Sep 06, 2017
If you can use windows.l have a lumia900 which goes 15thousand.here are the specs:
Camera 13mp
Rom 13gb
Network 4g,3g,2g.
Battery 2500miiamps.
Interested Buyers should call me on 09029512104. If you can't get through just text me on that number and I will reply.
Note: this offer is available to only those who live in agbara or badagry.
Re: Most Recommended Phone With 4G LTE And 2gb Or 3gb Ram by hackgen101: 10:28am On Sep 06, 2017
And also note:l do not accept bank transfer.
And my phones price is negotiable!!!!
Re: Most Recommended Phone With 4G LTE And 2gb Or 3gb Ram by lastbaff(m): 1:01pm On Sep 06, 2017
KronicMorris:
NL, I'm about to buy a phone this Sunday and I don't want to be disappointed like the previous phones I bought!
After some simple research, I found out what ai want is a 4G phone with 2 or 3 GB ram!.. What's the cheapest and Most recommended android I can buy with 4G LTE!...? I also mean a phone that can never freeze, hang or cease!.
Gionee A1 is what you seek. It's in this list: Latest Gionee phones and prices in Nigeria
Re: Most Recommended Phone With 4G LTE And 2gb Or 3gb Ram by GoldenJulius(m): 8:34am On Sep 07, 2017
KronicMorris:

Infinix will Bleep up no matter the Specs ..... (speaking from experience)
It depends on how you handle it. Am planning to switch to nokia soon as am box up.
Re: Most Recommended Phone With 4G LTE And 2gb Or 3gb Ram by KronicMorris(m): 11:39am On Sep 07, 2017
GoldenJulius:

It depends on how you handle it. Am planning to switch to nokia soon as am box up.

Apart from the Zero Series..... The Hot series (Hot, Hot 2, Hot 3, Hot 4 and Hot S)... will all bleep up....

I've used Hot, Hot 2, Hot 3 and Hot 4, all of Dem are trash especially the Hot 2 and Hot 3..... The Hot Tried a little on performance tho....
Re: Most Recommended Phone With 4G LTE And 2gb Or 3gb Ram by GoldenJulius(m): 1:53pm On Sep 07, 2017
KronicMorris:

Apart from the Zero Series..... The Hot series (Hot, Hot 2, Hot 3, Hot 4 and Hot S)... will all bleep up....

I've used Hot, Hot 2, Hot 3 and Hot 4, all of Dem are trash especially the Hot 2 and Hot 3..... The Hot Tried a little on performance tho....
I hope to get a new phone before it starts to misbehave
Re: Most Recommended Phone With 4G LTE And 2gb Or 3gb Ram by KronicMorris(m): 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
GoldenJulius:

I hope to get a new phone before it starts to misbehave

Yeah... and I'll like to have feedback on the performance of your HOT S... Just tell me how it performs in Multi Tasking and Running....
Re: Most Recommended Phone With 4G LTE And 2gb Or 3gb Ram by InwehAkpevwe(m): 7:44am On Sep 09, 2017
am intrested in the phone. But am based in jos. I have tried 2ontacting u. But ur number aint connecting. Pls holla me @ 08081148057. Thanks
hackgen101:
If you can use windows.l have a lumia900 which goes 15thousand.here are the specs:
Camera 13mp
Rom 13gb
Network 4g,3g,2g.
Battery 2500miiamps.
Interested Buyers should call me on 09029512104. If you can't get through just text me on that number and I will reply.
Note: this offer is available to only those who live in agbara or badagry.
Re: Most Recommended Phone With 4G LTE And 2gb Or 3gb Ram by salesforce: 9:24am On Sep 09, 2017
Check more below
Re: Most Recommended Phone With 4G LTE And 2gb Or 3gb Ram by Ennyholar: 7:40am On Sep 10, 2017
Camon CX is good
Re: Most Recommended Phone With 4G LTE And 2gb Or 3gb Ram by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 10, 2017
If u can agree with me, get urself a REDMI NOTE 4. Till thy kingdom come, it never lags nor freezes. The b3 na die. Graphics Na bomb. But take note, it doesn't have band 28. So all other 4GS (MTN, SMILE, ETISALAT) will work, except glo.
Re: Most Recommended Phone With 4G LTE And 2gb Or 3gb Ram by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 10, 2017
Even 8k pictures and 1080p videos will not show d slightest of any distortion. As clear as it comes

Re: Most Recommended Phone With 4G LTE And 2gb Or 3gb Ram by GoldenJulius(m): 7:15am On Sep 11, 2017
KronicMorris:

Yeah... and I'll like to have feedback on the performance of your HOT S... Just tell me how it performs in Multi Tasking and Running....
Am using HOT S PRO
it doesn't hang, the ram optimization is quite good. Most of my apps (browsers, adguard, whatsapp, telegram, messenger, other chatting app, dream league, subway surf, translator and so much)are always open 24/7 with data on.
For now, am enjoying the multitasking without lagging. It doesn't get hot, just a little warm which is normal for smartphones.
Whenever am charging it, i rarely use it because it get so hot you could use it to iron your cloth. Am not happy with such.
Re: Most Recommended Phone With 4G LTE And 2gb Or 3gb Ram by KronicMorris(m): 5:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
GoldenJulius:

Am using HOT S PRO
it doesn't hang, the ram optimization is quite good. Most of my apps (browsers, adguard, whatsapp, telegram, messenger, other chatting app, dream league, subway surf, translator and so much)are always open 24/7 with data on.
For now, am enjoying the multitasking without lagging. It doesn't get hot, just a little warm which is normal for smartphones.
Whenever am charging it, i rarely use it because it get so hot you could use it to iron your cloth. Am not happy with such.

Oh wow.... Detailed info. Thanks GoldenJulius...
Re: Most Recommended Phone With 4G LTE And 2gb Or 3gb Ram by GoldenJulius(m): 3:32pm On Sep 13, 2017
KronicMorris:

Oh wow.... Detailed info. Thanks GoldenJulius...
You are welcome sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

The RAM Scam: How Smartphone Companies Trick You With Big RAM / Tecno H6 Battery Needed / Pls How Much Is Android Z9 Kimfly Company (china )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.