Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,531 members, 7,812,649 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

See Photos Of Funke Akindele's Wedding With Abdul-rasheed Bello - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Photos Of Funke Akindele's Wedding With Abdul-rasheed Bello (1421 Views)

Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins / First Photo Of Funke Akindele Twins / New Makeup Photo Of Funke Akindele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Photos Of Funke Akindele's Wedding With Abdul-rasheed Bello by HenryOmon(m): 6:49pm On Aug 24, 2017
Nigeria’s entertainment couple, actress Funke Akindele and her husband, film director, Abdul Rasheed-Bello aka JJC Skillz are celebrating their first wedding anniversary today, 23rd August.
Check out their beautiful photo and lovely messages shared on instagram

JJC Skillz wrote;

“One of the happiest days in my life I married my beautiful wife @funkejenifaakindele one year ago today. In blink of an eye 365 days flew by. May all the days of our lives be happy and filled with adventure. Love you my queen #marryyourbestfriend #oneyearanniversary’
Funke wrote;

“It’s been you oh Lord!! Thank God for another year together! Happy anniversary to us boo. You are the best Bola! @jjcskillz #happyweddinganniversary #allglorytoGod ”

See pictures here: http://www.hillscope.com/finally-funke-akindele-husband-abdul-rasheed-bello-shares-wedding-photo-celebrate-anniversary/

(1) (Reply)

Secondary School Girls Doing One Corner Dance In Their Classroom / ''tonto Dikeh Hate Me To The Extent Of Wanting To Kill Me'' - Lagos Business Man / Busty Nollywood Actress, Tayo Oduke Is Celebrating Her Birthday (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.