Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,326 members, 7,864,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:41 PM

Discover How To Start A Biz Without Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Discover How To Start A Biz Without Capital (616 Views)

How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding / How Start Petroleum Products Brokerage Business Without Capital Investment / Want T0 Start A Biz Wit N100,000 As A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discover How To Start A Biz Without Capital by transitbiz(m): 3:51pm On Feb 19, 2010
The're a lot of biz you can start with N4000,even with zero capital.
I have come to discover that success is much more of STATE OF MIND THAN ANY OTHER FACTOR .Bill Gate, the world’s richest man started Microsoft with virtually nothing but today, he has so much to show for those lowly beginnings.
Late Chief M.K.O Abiola started as a drummer boy and ended as one of the riches man in the world. What magic did you thing is behind his success?Its just that he decided to use his brain.
I have just concluded a report TITTLED "HOW TO START A BUSINESS WITH WHAT YOU HAVE" with over 40 businesses you can start with less than N10,000. Note-- majority of the businesses therein can be started without capital. Why not mail me at [email]transitadeomo2003@yahoo.com[/email].For details

(1) (Reply)

I Need You Now / Nairaland Is The Best Site / Ponds, Biggest Problem In Starting Fish Farming ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.