Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos (32569 Views)

"My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" / Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). / Who Knows This Accident Victim From Cross River State (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos by LordOfNaira: 11:13am On Aug 25, 2017
People need to start driving carefully. It is obvious that the driver of the car saw the truck late and tried to swerve. They are lucky. They may not be that lucky next time.
Re: Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos by jashar(f): 11:13am On Aug 25, 2017
bedspread:
They must be Chosen

Chosen... as in.... to do what? To show forth God's glory? Yeah... they are Christians are chosen
Re: Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos by Josh44s(m): 11:14am On Aug 25, 2017
Jesus is Lord; anyday, anywhere
Re: Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos by ozoemenaca: 11:14am On Aug 25, 2017
We bless God for them
Re: Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos by bedspread: 11:15am On Aug 25, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

They might have being bedspread like you undecided
Mtcheeew
I REPEAT BRO
THEY MUST BE CHOSEN
Re: Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos by Benekruku(m): 11:15am On Aug 25, 2017
chimah3:
Wow! God at work!

And where was same God when a land slide buried hundreds in Serria leone? Sleeping? embarassed
Re: Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos by Burgerlomo: 11:18am On Aug 25, 2017
Thank you Jesus
Re: Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos by islandmoon: 11:19am On Aug 25, 2017
was it a night journey?
Re: Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos by donnaD(f): 11:20am On Aug 25, 2017
realestniggah:
some people will say it God that save them..

why God will put them in such a position in the first place is beyond me

are they any different from those that have already died from this kind of accident?

is there really a God?

if Jesus Christ die for our sin then why are we still going through all these sh!t on earth?

when will Africans sit down and think and stop attributing every thing to a divine entity that was created by a white man!
It's only a fool that will say there is no God. Am so sorry for ur existence. U think u created ur slf??even when u were water and blood,God knew u and put u there.Are u the one that created the air u breath??or can science tell me how water came to be inside coconut??all these are made of God.
Re: Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:24am On Aug 25, 2017
bedspread:
I REPEAT BRO
THEY MUST BE CHOSEN
What if they are not Will that make you loose your faith in God
Are you serving God or Chosen

Why not look beyond Mouka and appreciate God the Almighty for His miraculous deeds

Hia!
Re: Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos by Nbote(m): 11:24am On Aug 25, 2017
bedspread:
They must be Chosen

So na only Chosen dey ppl dey survive accidents and other miracles abi.. Don't worry Dey are not, their sticker and vest for dey all over d vehicle
Re: Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos by donnaD(f): 11:24am On Aug 25, 2017
Benekruku:

And where was same God when a land slide buried hundreds in Serria leone? Sleeping? embarassed
Tell me how u came into existance??ur alive today Is it by ur powers??Mr magician
Re: Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos by bedspread: 11:26am On Aug 25, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

What if they are not Will that make you loose your faith in God
Are you serving God or Chosen

Why not look beyond Mouka and appreciate God the Almighty for His miraculous deeds

Hia!
They must be chosen
Re: Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:28am On Aug 25, 2017
bedspread:
They must be chosen
You be bedspread true true ah no... your name suites you.
Carry go
Re: Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos by kikake: 11:30am On Aug 25, 2017
Nwodosis:
Dangote trucks are deaths on the free wheel!
Happy for their survival.

Dangote owns Nigerian roads.
Dangote cement increased in price from N1350 early this year to N2650 overnight, as price of US dollar increased up to N450.

Four months since Dollar came low and had been exchanging at around N370, price of cement remains N2750 and increasing in some places, why? Dangote and monopoly?

Who is building houses again since cement price skyrocketed?
Re: Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos by realestniggah: 11:31am On Aug 25, 2017
donnaD:

It's only a fool that will say there is no God. Am so sorry for ur existence. U think u created ur slf??even when u were water and blood,God knew u and put u there.Are u the one that created the air u breath??or can science tell me how water came to be inside coconut??all these are made of God.

no I did not create my self you dumbfúçk ..my mother and father had sex and I was the product of that result..

no supreme being in an imaginary place called heaven created me with sand

and as for coconut that just another fruit., if you are worried about how water got into coconut then you should also be worried how there is water inside tomatoes., since you want to make a big deal out of nothing
Re: Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos by Horlami3370: 11:31am On Aug 25, 2017
realestniggah:

are they any different from those that have already died from this kind of accident?

is there really a God?

if Jesus Christ die for our sin then why are we still going through all these sh!t on earth?

when will Africans sit down and think and stop attributing every thing to a divine entity that was created by a white man!

As much as i love your post, the conclusion part make me sick, please be wiser and stop your this afonja Igbo blah blah blah stuff. You are no more a kid
Re: Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos by bedspread: 11:32am On Aug 25, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

You be bedspread true true ah no... your name suites you.
Carry go
GOD BLESS U
Re: Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos by Horlami3370: 11:33am On Aug 25, 2017
femolacqua:
Can somebody shout hallelujah.

....what of those that loose their life to similar event ?
Re: Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos by Witlee(m): 11:33am On Aug 25, 2017
realestniggah:

is there really a God?

You talk well
Re: Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos by Adaomalight(f): 11:33am On Aug 25, 2017
Otito diri Jesu.... Amen!
Re: Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos by Horlami3370: 11:35am On Aug 25, 2017
ifex370:
Unharmed you say..

God has dealt Graciously with them.. Jesus is forever on the throne, loving and saving

So, had it been they loose their life now, will you have say Jesus is not on the throne again or it's not his work since he earns credit for saving them
Re: Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos by KAYD007(m): 11:37am On Aug 25, 2017
donnaD:

Religion has done a number on you. The observations he made is what a sane and rational mind would do.
Re: Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos by kikake: 11:41am On Aug 25, 2017
Why has price of cement remained N2650 per bag since exchange rate of Naira to Dollar came very down low?
Re: Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos by kikake: 11:44am On Aug 25, 2017
realestniggah:

is there really a God?

Abuse of use of God's name is highest in Nigeria. It's because too many Nigerian Christians are semi-pagans, they remain fetish even inside the church.
Re: Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos by bedspread: 11:47am On Aug 25, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

You must be foolish.
WHILE YOU ARE BLESSED
Re: Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos by Jabioro: 11:51am On Aug 25, 2017
Nwodosis:
Dangote trucks are deaths on the free wheel!
Happy for their survival.
Who told you so? Haven't you see that, is either the couple are sleeping or lost control or could not be vigilant enough to detect the stationary truck and ram to it.. do not blame devil for your deeds blame yourself and make appropriate correction..
Re: Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos by samchild(m): 11:52am On Aug 25, 2017
femolacqua:
Can somebody shout hallelujah.
hallelujah amen
Re: Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos by pumpingmachine: 11:53am On Aug 25, 2017
Two words - seat belts.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) / Man Dies As His Car Runs Under Parked Trailer Along Benin-Ore Road (Video) / As Seen On Kakande Road Enroute Ajah This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.