Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,873 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos (32562 Views)

"My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" / Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). / Who Knows This Accident Victim From Cross River State (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos by dlaw70(m): 11:57am On Aug 25, 2017
in civilize societies Trucks like these have their separate rout(road)

Dangote would rather pple die than initiate separate routs for his trucks.
may God do to Dangote as he pleases

click like for. Amen
Re: Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 25, 2017
Nwodosis:
Dangote trucks are deaths on the free wheel!
Happy for their survival.

What was the driver looking at? Thank God for their life, jeje laye.
Re: Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos by kingreign(m): 12:09pm On Aug 25, 2017
Jirate:
angry I am happy no body died, but on a more serious note, the driver of the Car was Either Reckless or Inexperience. Even at night, you should be able to see that Big Death Trap ahead of you, Lucky Couple.

Imost trucks plying roads in Nigeria have broken reflectors, broken tail lamps, and also their under-run bars are broken or cut off or some non safety compliant run bars installed.

FRSC and VIO ought to check these important safety features in trucks but they don't.

1 Like

Re: Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos by ufuosman(m): 12:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
Thank God for their lives
Re: Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos by donnaD(f): 12:44pm On Aug 25, 2017
KAYD007:

Religion has done a number on you. The observations he made is what a sane and rational mind would do.

To me it's not sane it's called foolishness of the highest ranking.
Re: Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos by donnaD(f): 12:49pm On Aug 25, 2017
realestniggah:

no I did not create my self you dumbfúçk ..my mother and father had sex and I was the product of that result..

no supreme being in an imaginary place called heaven created me with sand

and as for coconut that just another fruit., if you are worried about how water got into coconut then you should also be worried how there is water inside tomatoes., since you want to make a big deal out of nothing
So u and scientists made up the sperms that produced u??or the same u and scientists decided how u were formed??so tell me and enlighten me the more how the water in both coconut and tomantoes came to be with ur scientific formulas? ?i tire for ur case.the truth is u don't know ur worth and existance.
Re: Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 25, 2017
Should be required.

Re: Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 25, 2017
dlaw70:
in civilize societies Trucks like these have their separate rout(road)

Name one country and show proof that trucks have separate roads.

Dangote would rather pple die than initiate
separate routs for his trucks.

may God do to Dangote as he pleases

click like for. Amen
Re: Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos by NavalObi37: 1:10pm On Aug 25, 2017
Benekruku:

So it was Jesus that saved them and damaged there vehicle?

MASTER JESUS IS THE ONLY SAVIOR, HE SAVES,HEALS AND DELIVERS...ACCEPT HIM INTO YOUR LIFE TODAY AND BE SAVED! GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos by kaymical(m): 1:35pm On Aug 25, 2017
Benekruku:

So it was Jesus that saved them and damaged there vehicle?
see this one.....don't worry wait for ur turn, you will die while your car will be saved
Re: Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos by kaymical(m): 1:36pm On Aug 25, 2017
realestniggah:
some people will say it God that save them..

why God will put them in such a position in the first place is beyond me

are they any different from those that have already died from this kind of accident?

is there really a God?

if Jesus Christ die for our sin then why are we still going through all these sh!t on earth?

when will Africans sit down and think and stop attributing every thing to a divine entity that was created by a white man!
dont worry I wish you are in such a situation
Re: Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos by FengChui(m): 1:42pm On Aug 25, 2017
agog:
From this picture, it is the car that rammed into the truck from behind maybe due to loss of concentration or discussion with his wife. Not the truck fault.
Thank God no life was lost...

Fit be say the woman dey suck the manny ballz
Re: Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos by futurebaby: 1:49pm On Aug 25, 2017
wow thank God oooo
Re: Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos by mideactive: 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2017
publicenemy:
Was the driver seeping?
Bj things grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos by kruusy: 6:11pm On Aug 25, 2017
d man don high well well to d extent him go heat dangote trailer wey dey on its own.....over speeding no good I swear
Re: Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos by publicenemy(m): 6:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
mideactive:

Bj things grin

I dey tell you

1 Like

Re: Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos by deodonna14(m): 6:49pm On Aug 25, 2017
amen
Re: Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos by mechanics(m): 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
wow, that's God in action

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Drank My Own Pee To Survive - Abandoned Woman Survived 10 Days In Desert / As Seen On Kakande Road Enroute Ajah This Morning / How To Know If You Are In A Bad Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.