Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

South African Bride Ignores Death Threats, Murdered On Wedding Eve - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Bride Ignores Death Threats, Murdered On Wedding Eve (61855 Views)

Killers Of Ogun Couple, Son Murdered On New Year Day Arrested / Wunato Esther Chuwang's Death: Bauchi Poly Student Murdered On Her Way To Church / 20-Year-Old Man Murdered On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Bride Ignores Death Threats, Murdered On Wedding Eve by Brightgem(f): 9:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
soberdrunk:
'NEVER'!! Underestimate a 'scorned' Ex-lover because the worst type of 'hate' is hate that was once 'love'........ angry
Waaaawu! This quote right here... this is fact!

1 Like

Re: South African Bride Ignores Death Threats, Murdered On Wedding Eve by Bimpe29: 9:10pm On Aug 24, 2017
The degree of crimes being committed on a daily basis is pretty enough for God to bring an end to this wicked life.
The event was tragic...
Re: South African Bride Ignores Death Threats, Murdered On Wedding Eve by AuroraB(f): 9:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
Abeg, why she kontinu with the wedding naa
Wetin make I call this one. And why did she not report to the police.
Well, na person wey she sabi well kill am undecided
And who e be wey she wan marry wey her ears block like that grin lipsrsealed
Re: South African Bride Ignores Death Threats, Murdered On Wedding Eve by VickyRotex(f): 9:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
Zeze06:
cry

Just check all Exs from her failed relationships, start with the father of her children... embarassed

But how can you love someone so much and still kill her??

If I love you so much, I'll never kill you, I'll just keep killing every guy that wants to marry you...

I just hate it when a pretty girl dies.... cry

The way you talk on this forum, one should really run away from you in real life. No offense.

Only you will say burn thieves alive. The Same you will say, you will kill the person that stole your charger.

Now, you want to kill any man that wants to marry a woman you love.

Ahhhh!!! We fear you o!

2 Likes

Re: South African Bride Ignores Death Threats, Murdered On Wedding Eve by heffem(m): 9:26pm On Aug 24, 2017
IpobExposed:
Jonathan and PDP failed us

1 Like

Re: South African Bride Ignores Death Threats, Murdered On Wedding Eve by xxxcity: 9:28pm On Aug 24, 2017
OboOlora:

Hahaha u be crime channel addict like me!

I only follow you every where you go. I am addicted to the fullness of your labia majora. If you would take a little interest in the Romance section, I will gladly be your seat mate. I'll serve you pop corn and pepsi daily. Some hotdogs or shawarma whenever you desire.
Re: South African Bride Ignores Death Threats, Murdered On Wedding Eve by bejeria101(m): 9:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
IpobExposed:
Must you let us know you are on drugs?

1 Like

Re: South African Bride Ignores Death Threats, Murdered On Wedding Eve by bejeria101(m): 9:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
IpobExposed:
Must you let us know you are on drugs?
Re: South African Bride Ignores Death Threats, Murdered On Wedding Eve by dollytino4real(f): 9:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
any place call south too dey get horrible stories. south africa killings, south-south of nigeria na so
Re: South African Bride Ignores Death Threats, Murdered On Wedding Eve by silkytouch(m): 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2017
soberdrunk:
'NEVER'!! Underestimate a 'scorned' Ex-lover because the worst type of 'hate' is hate that was once 'love'........ angry

You sabi make sense no be small, I used to look forward to your comments before NwamAikpe came on board. You seem to be cut from the same cloth, talking about wits and intelligence.

Hate, once love...devilish!
Re: South African Bride Ignores Death Threats, Murdered On Wedding Eve by masks(m): 9:40pm On Aug 24, 2017
2 death threat and the man or woman can go to h**l o! now wetin she go tell baba God say na wetin land am for where she dey? still can't understand how some people think....
Re: South African Bride Ignores Death Threats, Murdered On Wedding Eve by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 9:44pm On Aug 24, 2017
[quote author=benzene00 post=59795177][/quote] grin
Re: South African Bride Ignores Death Threats, Murdered On Wedding Eve by AreaFada2: 9:47pm On Aug 24, 2017
Ex lovers of hers and the groom should be quickly investigated. They might still some light injuries or scratch mark on their skin somewhere.
If the father of her kids or last kids was also her ex lover, then he would be prime suspect.

They should also check if any of the groom's exes had received a similar threat in the past.
Re: South African Bride Ignores Death Threats, Murdered On Wedding Eve by OboOlora(f): 9:52pm On Aug 24, 2017
xxxcity:

I only follow you every where you go. I am addicted to the fullness of your labia majora. If you would take a little interest in the Romance section, I will gladly be your seat mate. I'll serve you pop corn and pepsi daily. Some hotdogs or shawarma whenever you desire.

I'm impressed. Are u in the US, don't mind a married bisexual?
Re: South African Bride Ignores Death Threats, Murdered On Wedding Eve by okenwaa(m): 9:53pm On Aug 24, 2017
Women wey go chop man money finish leave am go marry anoda person..

U don see am?

If u no go marry man,no waste en time,no chop en shawarma no lick en ice cream.....

Just leave am. Jeje and on time too
Re: South African Bride Ignores Death Threats, Murdered On Wedding Eve by Ola5TP: 9:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
IpobExposed:
So buhari and apc didn't fail u?
Re: South African Bride Ignores Death Threats, Murdered On Wedding Eve by kingsmerit: 9:57pm On Aug 24, 2017
soberdrunk:
i love this quote!
Re: South African Bride Ignores Death Threats, Murdered On Wedding Eve by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
IpobExposed:

Re: South African Bride Ignores Death Threats, Murdered On Wedding Eve by gameboyo: 10:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
soberdrunk:
Word
Re: South African Bride Ignores Death Threats, Murdered On Wedding Eve by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
don't mess with south Africans. when they issue threats they definitely means it. I remember when one crazy south African guy shot and missed my head, he warned me off his girlfriend but I thought he was bluffing. and he promised he will not miss next time if not for my nigerian friends who went to beg him on my behalf he d have blown my brains out.
Re: South African Bride Ignores Death Threats, Murdered On Wedding Eve by Zeze06(m): 10:17pm On Aug 24, 2017
No nau haba!

Don't sound so harsh....

God forbid that I do a thing like that

If you get to know me, am a cool headed guy...

Please... cry

VickyRotex:

The way you talk on this forum, one should really run away from you in real life. No offense.

Only you will say burn thieves alive. The Same you will say, you will kill the person that stole your charger.

Now, you want to kill any man that wants to marry a woman you love.

Ahhhh!!! We fear you o!
Re: South African Bride Ignores Death Threats, Murdered On Wedding Eve by Zeze06(m): 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2017
Just saying, was thinking it could be the baby dady

PHC1stBorn:

hmmm! what shall it profit u, that d said frustrated lady will succumb to ploy? No way, you just gonna complicate your life the more.
Re: South African Bride Ignores Death Threats, Murdered On Wedding Eve by Zeze06(m): 10:19pm On Aug 24, 2017
That's another possibility... cry

3Dobserver:

Probably a girl loves d guy so much so she's killing everyone that wanna marry d guy
Re: South African Bride Ignores Death Threats, Murdered On Wedding Eve by Zeze06(m): 10:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
No please, just "reacting to the post"

Not a bad person, just a regular "Joe"

fashrola:

That's really deep.... Don't u think u should be investigated so soon?
Re: South African Bride Ignores Death Threats, Murdered On Wedding Eve by xxxcity: 10:23pm On Aug 24, 2017
OboOlora:

I'm impressed. Are u in the US, don't mind a married bisexual?

I don't mind. I openly accept you.

I have never been to the US though. I've done South Africa, Dubai, Poland, Austria and Germany. Will gladly work out the US stuff for you. Alternatively, I got multiple entry for shengen still valid. I can play to Germany and you play from US to Frankfurt. We could share a big jar of German beer. They got tall pretty blondes too. The adventure with chilled beer served can only be imagined
Re: South African Bride Ignores Death Threats, Murdered On Wedding Eve by Zeze06(m): 10:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
Love is as strong as death...

Hate is equally strong...

dreamangel:

Perhaps someone loves the fiance so much tjey killed her. RIP to her
Re: South African Bride Ignores Death Threats, Murdered On Wedding Eve by 1metre: 10:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
Zeze06:
cry

Just check all Exs from her failed relationships, start with the father of her children... embarassed

But how can you love someone so much and still kill her??

If I love you so much, I'll never kill you, I'll just keep killing every guy that wants to marry you...

I just hate it when a pretty girl dies.... cry
u sound like a jealous love killer.
Re: South African Bride Ignores Death Threats, Murdered On Wedding Eve by VickyRotex(f): 10:35pm On Aug 24, 2017
Zeze06:
No nau haba!

Don't sound so harsh....

God forbid that I do a thing like that

If you get to know me, am a cool headed guy...

Please... cry

God forbid that you do a thing like that? But you often say it and talk about killing people.

I think it's high time you bridle your tongue (fingers) then. Cos words are powerful!

1 Like

Re: South African Bride Ignores Death Threats, Murdered On Wedding Eve by Zeze06(m): 10:43pm On Aug 24, 2017
To be very candid I hate thieves, today I met one being mopped at barnawa I swear, but I took no pity on him...

I dealt with one personally 2months back....I take no pity on them dear, but why do you care, they are thieves cry

VickyRotex:

God forbid that you do a thing like that? But you often say it and talk about killing people.

I think it's high time you bridle your tongue (fingers) then. Cos words are powerful!
Re: South African Bride Ignores Death Threats, Murdered On Wedding Eve by Zeze06(m): 10:44pm On Aug 24, 2017
Lolzzz

Am a good person you love to meet...

1metre:
u sound like a jealous love killer.
Re: South African Bride Ignores Death Threats, Murdered On Wedding Eve by VickyRotex(f): 10:55pm On Aug 24, 2017
Zeze06:
To be very candid I hate thieves, today I met one being mopped at barnawa I swear, but I took no pity on him...

I dealt with one personally 2months back....I take no pity on them dear, but why do you care, they are thieves cry

SMH! And the suitors of the woman you love are also thieves, right?
Stop justifying the hatred by killing them or supporting their death!
Re: South African Bride Ignores Death Threats, Murdered On Wedding Eve by oglalasioux(m): 11:33pm On Aug 24, 2017
Why am I thinking the bridegroom is suspect number 1?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Delta Police Arrests Facebook Scammers Who Kidnap And Gangrape Underage Girls / American Man Murders Fabiola Thomas, Nigerian Woman He Met On Dating Site / Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.