Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. (12315 Views)

For Those Of You Who Think Mermaids Are Cute Creatures. See!!! / 15 Of The Most Venomous Creatures On Earth / If These Pills Were Real, Which Would You Pick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. by cosmos1440: 2:55pm On Aug 25, 2017
you should have included the following in your list :
Spirit/Ghost
Native bullet proof ( ayeta or odechi)
elf, gnome, fairies, etc
Re: Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. by TheManofTomorrow(m): 3:37pm On Aug 25, 2017
HashtagMoniker:
What about Direwolves
If you mean werewolves, they a did not exist but dire wolves are still in existence.
Re: Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. by Josephjnr(m): 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2017
heendrix:

the one I knw that is still existing and one that existed is mermaids and Dragon. about Dragon even the bible talked about it
and mermaids if you dont believe they existed n still is, book a date lemme carry you to Osun. lol your eyes go clear grin

Hahahaha! Discribe the ones you have seen in Osun state.
Re: Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. by TheManofTomorrow(m): 3:47pm On Aug 25, 2017
The fact about dragons and mermaids not existing is untrue. Mermaids still exist and dragons existed once but are now extinct. Believe it or not
Re: Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. by heendrix(m): 3:47pm On Aug 25, 2017
Josephjnr:

Hahahaha! Discribe the ones you have seen in Osun state.

Lol na u nor believe nah and they said seeing is believing. after experience na you go con open another thread saying my "people mermaids are real o" grin

1 Like

Re: Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. by Josephjnr(m): 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2017
heendrix:

Lol na u nor believe nah and they said seeing is believing. after experience na you go con open another thread saying my "people mermaids are real o" grin

Hahahaha! I bet you too never see Osun own. Abi na lie?
Re: Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. by heendrix(m): 3:56pm On Aug 25, 2017
Josephjnr:

Hahahaha! I bet you too never see Osun own. Abi na lie?

D guy catch me sha grin

Lol nor be lie but he get one place where them dey look am my friend invited me but na fear catch me to go as hin dey explain am grin
Re: Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. by Obeledavid: 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2017
hello viewers, the link below is an official website that gives you also latest information on education latest,inspirational messages, life facts that helps you become a better youth and stand firm in the society. You don't want to miss this!!!WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR https://bodblg..com.ng/
Re: Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. by Josephjnr(m): 4:44pm On Aug 25, 2017
heendrix:

D guy catch me sha grin

Lol nor be lie but he get one place where them dey look am my friend invited me but na fear catch me to go as hin dey explain am grin

Hahahaha! Gather liver go see am now.
Re: Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. by ChallyB(m): 4:47pm On Aug 25, 2017
No person is born Great; Great People become great!

Stand out #BeTheChange
Register Now | Limited seat available www.motivatingafrica.com/bethechange

Re: Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2017
Mermaids exist o. Come to Benin and see shocked
Re: Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. by ademasta(m): 5:14pm On Aug 25, 2017
Josephjnr:

As I have said before,the bible gives a lot of untrue information about animals such in Leviticus 11:20(NIV):
All flying insects that walk on all fours are to be detestable to you. But insects don't have 4legs. Also,Deuteronomy 20:16-18 claimed that the people of Canaan were annihilated. This is false: recently analyzed DNA evidence shows instead that the Canaanites left many descendants.
undecided
Re: Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 25, 2017
grin shocked grin

Two kinds of world exist,
The spiritual and the physical.

Most of the creatures Op mentioned actually exists in the spirit realm.

For instance, the Unicorn and Dragon are clearly mentioned in the bible. However, you must understand that, the Bible is a book that deals on spirituality and most of the 'strange animals' mentioned are figurative.

The dragon the bible talked about in the book of revelation is actually figurative for the devil.
Dragons never existed, they are myth!

Mermaids a.k.a mami water on the other hand exists just like witches. Many African tradition & some religion upholds this fact.

1 Like

Re: Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. by heendrix(m): 5:40pm On Aug 25, 2017
Josephjnr:

Hahahaha! Gather liver go see am now.

me ah don believe already but na you nor believe I want make you experiment fest lol grin
Re: Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. by Josephjnr(m): 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2017
heendrix:

me ah don believe already but na you nor believe I want make you experiment fest lol grin

U never see am and u don believe. This ur fear no get part 2 o.
Re: Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. by Teacher1776(m): 5:55pm On Aug 25, 2017
Josephjnr:

Hahahaha! But Ajekpako don dey watch films the see things now o.

aje Pako will peep to watch a film though the key hole, and will be able to tell the story from start to finish. Aje Butter will watch the same film ten times, but can't still narrate it.
Re: Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. by Josephjnr(m): 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2017
Teacher1776:

aje Pako will peep to watch a film though the key hole, and will be able to tell the story from start to finish. Aje Butter will watch the same film ten times, but can't still narrate it.

It shows that, those who actually appreciate and value things hardly get them. Ajekpako value it,so em go pay attention well well.
Re: Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. by heendrix(m): 6:01pm On Aug 25, 2017
Josephjnr:

U never see am and u don believe. This ur fear no get part 2 o.

I don see plenty for film weytin hin nor give me name it sleepless night, night mare etc . if I con see am eye ball to eye ball nor body go tell me before I book space btw dad n mum for night grin
Re: Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. by delli(m): 6:15pm On Aug 25, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Ok but
Hmmmmmm
Don't let
Mr D.T get u

1 Like

Re: Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. by Josephjnr(m): 6:32pm On Aug 25, 2017
heendrix:

I don see plenty for film weytin hin nor give me name it sleepless night, night mare etc . if I con see am eye ball to eye ball nor body go tell me before I book space btw dad n mum for night grin

Hahahaha! You fear die.
Re: Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. by heendrix(m): 6:41pm On Aug 25, 2017
Josephjnr:

Hahahaha! You fear die.
Lol who wan die
Re: Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. by Josephjnr(m): 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2017
heendrix:

Lol who wan die

Hmmm.
Re: Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. by Uyi168: 7:33pm On Aug 25, 2017
ademasta:

Open your Bible, read Revelation chapter 12, then come back and remove the post about dragon never existed.
Thanks.
Ur bible is a book of fiction..

2 Likes

Re: Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. by victorioushands: 7:50pm On Aug 25, 2017
A unicorn/wild ox is a real creature - whether or not it's extinct.
Job 39:9–12,
Psalm 92:10
Re: Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. by THUNDAR(m): 7:57pm On Aug 25, 2017
What!!!! Dragons are not real!?

Merlin come here, What did you tell me?
Re: Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. by handsomebanana(m): 8:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
I am a centaur and I exist. I wear that form at the stroke of 2, during a full moon, on a wet night. I look for my kind and we hunt deer, play polo, make merry and drink some ox blood.

At the stroke of 5, we visit elders from our clan for words of wisdom and preservation of our culture and kind, before returning to our human form.

It's alright

Re: Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. by Josephjnr(m): 8:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
victorioushands:
A unicorn/wild ox is a real creature - whether or not it's extinct.
Job 39:9–12,
Psalm 92:10

Wild ox is different from unicorn.
Re: Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. by Josephjnr(m): 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2017
THUNDAR:
What!!!! Dragons are not real!?

Merlin come here, What did you tell me?

Na true. Make em explain. Even Merlin Dragon dey talk.
Re: Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. by spunky425(m): 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2017
Josephjnr:

Really? Outside earth?
. Lol kill me

1 Like

Re: Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. by ultron12345: 9:04pm On Aug 25, 2017
Hmmm....the way some people reason baffles me. None of those creatures exist.....end of story.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. by ShafebProperty(m): 9:41pm On Aug 25, 2017
But If I should say I have seen (1) A mermaid before nobody is going to believe me, even till this moment nobody blvs me (2) There was a day like dat 2003 March 22 around 2am I think, I was going to the toilet to pee I don't even know what made me check the toilet window den I saw dis hideous creature with mat on it's head. I run pass flash den. I was in Abeokuta then.

I won't argue if you guyz thinks this creatures doesn't exist but before we conclude about tins not being in existence we should ask questions from the deep.

Only the gifted can point a green light to it.
Re: Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. by AuroraB(f): 10:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
Is mermaid not 'mamiwater' @Op lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Richard Ogbon: DELSU Confers Honorary Doctorate Degree On 100+Year-Old Monarch / Police Arrest School Owner In Delta For Allegedly Raping 4-year-old Girl / Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.