Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,680 members, 7,816,782 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

20yrs BLIND EYES POPS OPEN @ THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT(pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 20yrs BLIND EYES POPS OPEN @ THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT(pics) (896 Views)

Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) / Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) / Photos From The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Mass Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20yrs BLIND EYES POPS OPEN @ THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT(pics) by bedspread: 11:57pm On Aug 24, 2017
Rapturous joy engulfed the congregation of THE LORD'S CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT IJESHA On the 24th August 2017 during the counseling and deliverance service.
The theme of the day was: DO IT THAT I MAY PRAISE YOU.
Just as the servant of God was making prayers, a 20 yr old Ghanaian beautiful Lady rushed out from the crowd screaming I CAN SEE! I CAN SEE! I CAN SEE!
ONLY GOD CAN DO THIS
20YRS BLIND EYES POPS OPEN
GOD OF CHOSEN , NA U BE BABAAAAAAA
Pic 1- GOD'S Servant and our Ghanaian sister
Pic 2- The formerly Blind Ghanaian girl SUPRISED dt she can see
Pic3- The Mother of the Lady speechless to THE AWESOME POWER OF GOD..

Indeed THE GOD OF CHOSEN TOUCHED HER AND RECIEVCED THE GLORY... ONLY HIM WOULD HAVE DONE IT...
POWER INDEED AS OF OLD

Re: 20yrs BLIND EYES POPS OPEN @ THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT(pics) by iamgenius(m): 12:01am On Aug 25, 2017
Wayo! Why not go to where blind beggars are? Mumu people
Re: 20yrs BLIND EYES POPS OPEN @ THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT(pics) by bedspread: 12:05am On Aug 25, 2017
iamgenius:
Wayo! Why not go to where blind beggars are? Mumu people
Since u hv dem, bring them to THE LORDS CHOSEN.
GOD BLESS U
Re: 20yrs BLIND EYES POPS OPEN @ THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT(pics) by iamgenius(m): 12:06am On Aug 25, 2017
bedspread:
Since u hv dem, bring them to THE LORDS CHOSEN.
GOD BLESS U
You remember the blind man by birth Jesus saw on the road and he healed him by God's leave? That pastor is not an example of Jesus
Re: 20yrs BLIND EYES POPS OPEN @ THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT(pics) by bedspread: 12:07am On Aug 25, 2017
More pics

ONLY GOD CAN DO THIS

Re: 20yrs BLIND EYES POPS OPEN @ THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT(pics) by bedspread: 12:14am On Aug 25, 2017
IT was celebration ALL TO THE GLORY OF THE GOD OF THE CHOSEN PEOPLE....

1 Share

Re: 20yrs BLIND EYES POPS OPEN @ THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT(pics) by bedspread: 12:16am On Aug 25, 2017
iamgenius:
You remember the blind man by birth Jesus saw on the road and he healed him by God's leave? That pastor is not an example of Jesus
i advice you bro to speak on wat u know ... do not endanger yourself with ur tongue.GOD BLESS U...
Glorify GOD FOR WAT HE HAS DONE AND MOVE ON
Re: 20yrs BLIND EYES POPS OPEN @ THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT(pics) by bedspread: 12:19am On Aug 25, 2017
THIS IS INDEED THE FINGER OF GOD...
NO MAN CAN DO THIS
THE GOD OF CHOSEN IS THE GREATEST

1 Share

Re: 20yrs BLIND EYES POPS OPEN @ THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT(pics) by iamgenius(m): 12:21am On Aug 25, 2017
bedspread:
i advice you bro to speak on wat u know ... do not endanger yourself with ur tongue.GOD BLESS U...
Glorify GOD FOR WAT HE HAS DONE AND MOVE ON
Are u telling me it is not a must for the pastor to follow Jesus way?
Re: 20yrs BLIND EYES POPS OPEN @ THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT(pics) by donnie(m): 12:22am On Aug 25, 2017
The God of Chosen answers prayer smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20yrs BLIND EYES POPS OPEN @ THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT(pics) by bedspread: 12:23am On Aug 25, 2017
iamgenius:
Are u telling me it is not a must for the pastor to follow Jesus way?
WHO ELSE SHOULD HE FOLLOW?
devil way?
JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY, NO OTHER
Re: 20yrs BLIND EYES POPS OPEN @ THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT(pics) by bedspread: 12:27am On Aug 25, 2017
She came
She saw
She conquered
GLORY BE TO GOD
WE ARE THE CHOICE OF GOD

Re: 20yrs BLIND EYES POPS OPEN @ THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT(pics) by Benekruku(m): 12:38am On Aug 25, 2017
Scam!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20yrs BLIND EYES POPS OPEN @ THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT(pics) by iamgenius(m): 12:46am On Aug 25, 2017
bedspread:
WHO ELSE SHOULD HE FOLLOW?
devil way?
JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY, NO OTHER
He should follow Jesus. How is Jesus the onky way? Tell me more about that.
Re: 20yrs BLIND EYES POPS OPEN @ THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT(pics) by bedspread: 12:47am On Aug 25, 2017
iamgenius:
He should follow Jesus. How is Jesus the onky way? Tell me more about that.
open your Bible to John 14:6
Re: 20yrs BLIND EYES POPS OPEN @ THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT(pics) by iamgenius(m): 12:49am On Aug 25, 2017
bedspread:
open your Bible to John 14:6
Ok I got it. How about John 9:5? And is Jesus Gid or what?
Re: 20yrs BLIND EYES POPS OPEN @ THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT(pics) by bedspread: 12:52am On Aug 25, 2017
iamgenius:
Ok I got it. How about John 9:5?
wat happened to john 9:5
JESUS IS THE LIGHT OF THE EARTH..
HE IS THE ONLY WAY TO LIFE
HE IS NOT "a way" HE IS THE WAY.

Assuming the Bible said He is a way, then you can say there are other ways.
Re: 20yrs BLIND EYES POPS OPEN @ THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT(pics) by iamgenius(m): 12:54am On Aug 25, 2017
bedspread:
wat happened to john 9:5
Jesus said : As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world... But he is no more presently.
Re: 20yrs BLIND EYES POPS OPEN @ THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT(pics) by bedspread: 12:57am On Aug 25, 2017
iamgenius:
Jesus said : As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world... But he is no more presently.
The breathe u breath right now, who put it in u?
The eyes u use in seeing right now, who put it in u?
The hands u use in typing, who put it in u?
PONDER ON DT BRO
Re: 20yrs BLIND EYES POPS OPEN @ THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT(pics) by iamgenius(m): 12:59am On Aug 25, 2017
bedspread:
The breathe u breath right now, who put it in u?
The eyes u use in seeing right now, who put it in u?
The hands u use in typing, who put it in u?
PONDER ON DT BRO
It is God Almighty that created us and Jesus. How does that answer me?
Re: 20yrs BLIND EYES POPS OPEN @ THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT(pics) by bedspread: 1:01am On Aug 25, 2017
iamgenius:
It is God Almighty that created us and Jesus. How does that answer me?
That same GOD is the Only way to life on Earth and Heaven in Eternity
Re: 20yrs BLIND EYES POPS OPEN @ THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT(pics) by iamgenius(m): 1:03am On Aug 25, 2017
bedspread:
That same GOD is the Only way to life on Earth and Heaven in Eternity
Who is God? And who is Jesus?
Re: 20yrs BLIND EYES POPS OPEN @ THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT(pics) by jumpandpas(m): 2:31am On Aug 25, 2017
iamgenius:

How did you arrive at his conclusion, can you share your personal encounter with him?. I mean your personal encounter.
Re: 20yrs BLIND EYES POPS OPEN @ THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT(pics) by Amajerry83(m): 5:13am On Aug 25, 2017
Pastors and scam. Make he go blind people home to heal dem all.

Quote me wrong I don't blame u. As there is nothing u will tell a hardcore believer that will make him see reasons. Even when they know the truth they will never say it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20yrs BLIND EYES POPS OPEN @ THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT(pics) by johnydon22(m): 9:35am On Aug 25, 2017
cheesy grin cheesy

Re: 20yrs BLIND EYES POPS OPEN @ THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT(pics) by bedspread: 10:29am On Aug 25, 2017
iamgenius:
Who is God? And who is Jesus?
GOD THE FATHER
GOD THE SON
GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT

THESE ARE 3 BUT THIS 3 are 1
Re: 20yrs BLIND EYES POPS OPEN @ THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT(pics) by bedspread: 10:31am On Aug 25, 2017
Amajerry83:
Pastors and scam. Make he go blind people home to heal dem all.

Quote me wrong I don't blame u. As there is nothing u will tell a hardcore believer that will make him see reasons. Even when they know the truth they will never say it.
YOU BELIEVE OR U DO NOT BELIEVE, TO GOD BE THE GLORY...

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Opinion On Changing My Current Church / Daddy Freeze And The Connection With Spiritual Battles Of The Gods / How Are We Sure The Bible Isn't Just Fiction To Deceive The Gullible? (PROVES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.